Will Republicans boycott the Super Bowl and send a political message...Can they be activists for a day?

No you don't. I run fishing charters. You go fishing do you support my politics? There are conservatives in the NFL also. I tell people who get on my boat the dang cell phone rings swim home. We are fishing here. Most of life ain't about politics.

I don't care what anybody's politics is, but when the industry disrespects our police, disrespects our anthem, disrespects our flag, that's the time to boycott.

My former coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer and an avid sports fan. When Copperhead started his stunts, he called all the people he used to enjoy the games with and told them no more football in his house. They are still welcome to come over, but not to watch football. His wife was more supportive of that than he was. She's the one that had to stay up nights wondering if her husband was ever going to come home again.

I know, I know...the Super Bowl isn’t “political”.....BUT IT IS.
Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires.
What will today’s ratings look like?
Christ! Let people have some fun for a freaking day. Most people work pretty hard. They deserve to have fun every once in a while. Why the hell ya wanna deprive them of some joy. You wanna boycott and be miserable go ahead. Let the rest of us enjoy life.
The NFL made the mistake of taking a position on a highly politicized issue. They made it political, why shouldn’t we?

Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires.
Why would they? What is it that you think is political about it?

Just got off of Facebook and read the comments about the SB from my conservative friends. They are all watching it. I haven't turned on football since they started this kneeling crap. Granted, I'm no big sports fan anyway, but the Browns were in the playoffs this year for the first time in quite a while, and I didn't even channel surf past it.

If the NFL took a controversial position for the right, they would have lost half of their audience. I guarantee you that Rush and other broadcasters will be talking about the game Monday. It's a shame we don't have the same dedication and unity as the left. If we did, Cheney would have lost her committee seat, and no Republicans would have voted for impeachment. We are our own worst enemy.
I was a Niner fan until Kaepernick showed his ass and the NFL supported political activism over football. No more. I haven't watched a game in about five years. The NFL has been more of an exhibition sport like the WWE for 30 years anyway. I hope the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and Nascar all go broke. Let these spoiled primadonnas go out and work like the rest of the nation.

What do you think Trump will be doing? His boy Brady is playing~
^^TDS troll.

No you don't. I run fishing charters. You go fishing do you support my politics? There are conservatives in the NFL also. I tell people who get on my boat the dang cell phone rings swim home. We are fishing here. Most of life ain't about politics.

I don't care what anybody's politics is, but when the industry disrespects our police, disrespects our anthem, disrespects our flag, that's the time to boycott.

My former coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer and an avid sports fan. When Copperhead started his stunts, he called all the people he used to enjoy the games with and told them no more football in his house. They are still welcome to come over, but not to watch football. His wife was more supportive of that than he was. She's the one that had to stay up nights wondering if her husband was ever going to come home again.
Some in the NFL do their thing others don't. You should not have to pay for the actions of others. Life is short and hard. Find joy where you can. Bring joy not misery. Find peace where you can and don't let your politics nor any one else's get in the way. I don't care whether its football or tidley winks.

Some in the NFL do their thing others don't. You should not have to pay for the actions of others. Life is short and hard. Find joy where you can. Bring joy not misery. Find peace where you can and don't let your politics nor any one else's get in the way. I don't care whether its football or tidley winks.

I and others get joy by boycotting things we are against. I love when they report decreasing ratings. If players have a political position, that's fine with me, they are Americans too. But the organization shouldn't be supporting their position. Look......you come here to play football, and that's it. If you want to insult our police, our flag, our anthem, do it on your own time. Do it here and you don't get paid.

Christ! Let people have some fun for a freaking day. Most people work pretty hard. They deserve to have fun every once in a while. Why the hell ya wanna deprive them of some joy. You wanna boycott and be miserable go ahead. Let the rest of us enjoy life.
The NFL made the mistake of taking a position on a highly politicized issue. They made it political, why shouldn’t we?
Because the world offers plenty of misery no reason to add it to your self. Ya like football, then watch it. Politics doesn't need to seep into all aspects of your life. I hope you give your self a break and like what you like regardless of any horse shit surrounding it. Choose to be happy. Fuck the rest the people, you do you.

I and others get joy by boycotting things we are against. I love when they report decreasing ratings. If players have a political position, that's fine with me, they are Americans too. But the organization shouldn't be supporting their position. Look......you come here to play football, and that's it. If you want to insult our police, our flag, our anthem, do it on your own time. Do it here and you don't get paid.
Well I guess you do you.

Well I guess you do you.

Yep.

Unknown.jpeg

He's not stopping anybody from doing what they want. He's merely pointing out that if you break down and support industries like the NFL, you encourage them to support their political position. The only way to stop them is a drastic financial loss.
NFL is nothing but politics. If you think it is not, you are naive.

I'm watching the game, but boycotting the halftime SJW propaganda.

I'll switch to this during instead:

He's not stopping anybody from doing what they want. He's merely pointing out that if you break down and support industries like the NFL, you encourage them to support their political position. The only way to stop them is a drastic financial loss.
NFL is nothing but politics. If you think it is not, you are naive.
What I am is generally happy. You should try it sometime.

Will Republicans boycott the Super Bowl

Why boycott a great sporting event if you enjoy it? This promises to be one of the best ever. Maybe historic.

I choose to watch it instead and merely not let my viewership be COUNTED and tabulated, by watching it over the air.

Go Brady. Fuck that milk-drinking child Mahomes.

I choose to watch it instead and merely not let my viewership be COUNTED and tabulated, by watching it over the air.
Not a political move in any way? lol.
Why you worry about this shit?

Democrats and decent people , as you RWI's love to say, "Live Rent Free in your Head."

Just enjoy life and quit yer bitchin'.

They were activists on January 6th, when they banded together to protest democracy and free and fair elections and staged a violent riot that saw a police officer murdered, so I wouldn't say they are terrible activists, just terrible people.

Forum List

Back