Will Republicans boycott the Super Bowl and send a political message...Can they be activists for a day?

I'm watching the game, but boycotting the halftime SJW propaganda.

I'll switch to this during instead:

I still remember when half time sported quality music too. That was before technology, grandstanding and BS POLITICS replaced talent & substance.

You had to know we'd reached the depths of PROG-filth the moment when. And BTW, Timberlake sucks and sucks hard, his talent is well over-stated.

Last edited:
Christ! Let people have some fun for a freaking day. Most people work pretty hard. They deserve to have fun every once in a while. Why the hell ya wanna deprive them of some joy. You wanna boycott and be miserable go ahead. Let the rest of us enjoy life.

He's not stopping anybody from doing what they want. He's merely pointing out that if you break down and support industries like the NFL, you encourage them to support their political position. The only way to stop them is a drastic financial loss.
No you don't. I run fishing charters. You go fishing do you support my politics? There are conservatives in the NFL also. I tell people who get on my boat the dang cell phone rings swim home. We are fishing here. Most of life ain't about politics.
NFL is nothing but politics. If you think it is not, you are naive.
What I am is generally happy. You should try it sometime.
You assume much. I am a very happy person--I don't know what a kids game has to do with my emotions.

Will Republicans boycott the Super Bowl

Why boycott a great sporting event if you enjoy it? This promises to be one of the best ever. Maybe historic.

I choose to watch it instead and merely not let my viewership be COUNTED and tabulated, by watching it over the air.

Go Brady. Fuck that milk-drinking child Mahomes.
Just got clean. Gunna go get bear and wings. Life is good. Decided to stay home and watch so I can drink and not worry about driving. Hope you enjoy the game.

Christ! Let people have some fun for a freaking day. Most people work pretty hard. They deserve to have fun every once in a while. Why the hell ya wanna deprive them of some joy. You wanna boycott and be miserable go ahead. Let the rest of us enjoy life.

He's not stopping anybody from doing what they want. He's merely pointing out that if you break down and support industries like the NFL, you encourage them to support their political position. The only way to stop them is a drastic financial loss.
No you don't. I run fishing charters. You go fishing do you support my politics? There are conservatives in the NFL also. I tell people who get on my boat the dang cell phone rings swim home. We are fishing here. Most of life ain't about politics.
You assume much. I am a very happy person--I don't know what a kids game has to do with my emotions.
Ya ,you wouldn't.

Just know AND ADMIT that you toobfreak and WTH_Progs? are supporting an organization that is leading the way for the Left...please don't act like you're not later.

Here's a little store about that: No.

I am not going to buy into the nonsense that every freaking thing I do has to be put through a political filter. mr. boe is a big KC fan, so I am going to enjoy watching the game with my husband - he is far more important to me that any SJW crap. We can easily mute/ignore any political bullshit.

I know, I know...the Super Bowl isn’t “political”.....BUT IT IS.
Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires.
What will today’s ratings look like?
Why are you calling for a boycott?

Just know AND ADMIT that you toobfreak and WTH_Progs? are supporting an organization that is leading the way for the Left...please don't act like you're not later.

I am not going to buy into the nonsense that every freaking thing I do has to be put through a political filter. mr. boe is a big KC fan, so I am going to enjoy watching the game with my husband - he is far more important to me that any SJW crap. We can easily mute/ignore any political bullshit.

That's the whole premise of this thread. Conservatives always have an excuse, a reason they can't or won't take a stand....whereas the Left is always looking for a reason to protest something.
From the OP...
"Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires."

Conservative's are not disciplined, they have no self control...it's how the Left has owned their asses for decades.

Ya ,you wouldn't.
Sounds to me like you are the one that is conflicted. You get upset when someone disagrees with what you feel is a distraction. You boot people off of your boat if they bring a cell phone? My, My, My, I believe you have some deep seated problems.

When it co.es to my entertainment vs the politics of the nation entertainment wins every time.

I still remember when half time sported quality music too. That was before technology, grandstanding and BS POLITICS replaced talent & substance.

Correct. The last time I watched the entertainment was horrible. Maybe it's me. At this age, there is only so much stripper music I can take.
Especially when there is no stripper! LOL

Just know AND ADMIT that you toobfreak and WTH_Progs? are supporting an organization that is leading the way for the Left...

Nope. I'm not "supporting" the NFL in any way whatsoever by tuning my TV to a football game. They can't even tabulate me as a viewer as I watch OTA.

In fact, I'm EXPLOITING THEM. They are shelling out billions to produce this huge game and getting nothing back from me at all while actually entertaining me with fantastic athletic accomplishment.

It's going to be a real slobberknocker.

If can sing and that gives you joy then sing brother. I will even volunteer to listen. Better run far and fast if I start singing. I sound like a sick moose. Lol. My children are accomplished musicians. I am not. I was good at sports but not music.

I can believe that. Years ago when I was teaching, if some kid walked into my studio with a baseball shirt, cap, and other sports attire, I knew they had no chance at ever being good at playing guitar. I can't sing lead, but I used to be very good at backup harmony.

That's the whole premise of this thread. Conservatives always have an excuse, a reason they can't or won't take a stand....whereas the Left is always looking for a reason to protest something.
From the OP...
"Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires."

Conservative's are not disciplined, they have no self control...it's how the Left has owned their asses for decades.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzz

One can pick one's battles in a way that will actually have some impact. Taking back football as a sport instead of a political cause wouldn't hurt. The Lefties are attacking The Chiefs for their mascot. I'm supporting The Chiefs.

Ya ,you wouldn't.
Sounds to me like you are the one that is conflicted. You get upset when someone disagrees with what you feel is a distraction. You boot people off of your boat if they bring a cell phone? My, My, My, I believe you have some deep seated problems.
Never had to boot any one off the boat. They turn it off and have a good time. You on the other hand are just a miserable bastard it shows in everything you write. You can lie to yourself but I ain't buying your shit.

I know, I know...the Super Bowl isn’t “political”.....BUT IT IS.
Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires.
What will today’s ratings look like?

Just got off of Facebook and read the comments about the SB from my conservative friends. They are all watching it. I haven't turned on football since they started this kneeling crap. Granted, I'm no big sports fan anyway, but the Browns were in the playoffs this year for the first time in quite a while, and I didn't even channel surf past it.

If the NFL took a controversial position for the right, they would have lost half of their audience. I guarantee you that Rush and other broadcasters will be talking about the game Monday. It's a shame we don't have the same dedication and unity as the left. If we did, Cheney would have lost her committee seat, and no Republicans would have voted for impeachment. We are our own worst enemy.
We are of the American Revolution. The 20% who are of Dictatorship have control.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzz

One can pick one's battles in a way that will actually have some impact. Taking back football as a sport instead of a political cause wouldn't hurt. The Lefties are attacking The Chiefs for their mascot. I'm supporting The Chiefs.

They took away our Indians logo and mascot too. No more Indians games for me.

Forum List

Back