Will Russians Kill Americans in Ukraine?

And what makes you believe Biden is going to send an invasion force into Ukraine?
I don't believe Biden's made a decision yet.
In the past I've read posts written by those who believe Russia would be afraid to fight Americans in Ukraine, and I just wanted to see if anyone else believed that to be true.

To me we are already in WW3 we are just using surrogates and some of our own troops plus supplying those who are on our side. Our mission should be not let it go to a full blown all out war.
Yet there is no peace movement anywhere in this country. That's often the case until Americans begin coming home in coffins.

I don't believe Biden's made a decision yet.
In the past I've read posts written by those who believe Russia would be afraid to fight Americans in Ukraine, and I just wanted to see if anyone else believed that to be true.
Putin would be very, very stupid to fight us. We'd kick his ass, and he knows it.

That's why he's counting on his useful idiot appeasers in the MAGA party to do his fighting for him.

Colonel Douglas Macgregor has stated he knows high-ranking individuals in the Biden Administration who honestly believe Russians would not fire on active duty American troops fighting in Ukraine.

Given that Biden appears to be considering a multinational force aimed at Russia inside Ukrainian borders, does this alleged "coalition of the willing" rely heavily on a false premise... namely Russians will not fire on Americans?

Will Biden Gamble on a Ukraine Coalition? - The American Conservative

"But as signaled recently by David Petraeus, the president and his generals are evaluating their own 'coalition of the willing.'

"The coalition would allegedly consist of primarily, but not exclusively, Polish and Romanian forces, with the U.S. Army at its core, for employment in Ukraine..."

Macgregor questions this coalition's purpose, method, and end state.

"First, what is the aim of the coalition?

"Is the aim to expel Russian forces from Ukrainian territory?

"Is the aim to reinforce Ukrainian defense lines and achieve a ceasefire for negotiations?

"Or is the coalition merely a device to drag the rest of the NATO alliance into a war with Russia that very few Europeans will support?

"Second, what will U.S. air and ground forces do if they are decisively engaged from the moment they cross the Polish and Romanian Borders into western Ukraine?

"The Russian High Command will no doubt identify the U.S. military component as the coalition’s center of gravity.

"It follows that Russian military power will focus first and foremost on the destruction of the U.S. warfighting structure together with its space-based command, control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance capabilities."
I would, if I were them. Yet the Russians release US fighters. Who..? Again is the war monger..?

Maybe, maybe not. We won't know unless we send some there. Are you a gambler?

But judging by Biden's piss-poor performance in the Afghan withdrawal, I'd be hesitant.
Scott Ritter's claimed there are already Americans engaged in combat activities in Ukraine. He's also under the impression a substantial number of Polish active duty personnel have simply exchanged their uniforms for Ukrainian threads.

Scott Ritter's claimed there are already Americans engaged in combat activities in Ukraine. He's also under the impression a substantial number of Polish active duty personnel have simply exchanged their uniforms for Ukrainian threads.
There are American ex-military volunteers in Afghanistan. They are there against the express admonition by the Pentagon.

No idea. I'm just some schmendrick sitting in front of a computer, hoping that between the two idiots Biden and Putin, they don't blow us all to hell.

That would really screw up my schedule tomorrow. I had planned on watching Planet of the Apes.

View attachment 720549
Now that you mention it...

Will Biden Gamble on a Ukraine Coalition? - The American Conservative

"Washington’s recently announced reiteration of strategic ambiguity regarding the 'first use of nuclear weapons' raises additional questions.

"Spokesmen for the Biden administration indicate that the president will not follow through on his 2020 pledge and declare that the sole purpose of nuclear weapons is to deter a nuclear attack against the United States or its allies.

"Instead, President Biden approved a version of the policy from the Obama administration that permits the use of nuclear weapons not only in retaliation to a nuclear attack, but also to respond to non-nuclear threats."

There are American ex-military volunteers in Afghanistan. They are there against the express admonition by the Pentagon.
Yeah... That veneer will will wear as thin as PedoBears efforts to deliver candy to your kids. The rest of the world... Despite pop culture... Isn't fucking retarded...

Yeah... That veneer will will wear as thin as PedoBears efforts to deliver candy to your kids. The rest of the world... Despite pop culture... Isn't fucking retarded...
I cannot discern a cogent thought in that post.

But judging by Biden's piss-poor performance in the Afghan withdrawal, I'd be hesitant.

Careful now, JG, Afghanistan was over a year ago when Joe still had a tiny semblance of rudimentary gray-matter left and a little bit of bowel control now. Don't expect nearly that level of performance now. Joe is gently trying to lower our expectations down to total treason in time for the hand-off to his smarmy, clueless airhead blow job artist he calls his VP in just a few months.

Joe just needs to turn a few more tricks with China now to pay off his debt to them.

Forum List

Back