Will Russians Kill Americans in Ukraine?

Originally posted by g5000
You know, the pinkos of the 60s, 70s, and 80s made the same argument. And so they never stopped trying to get the US to appease the USSR.

Thank God we didn't listen to them.

History always judges appeasers very harshly.

The bully now is America and her 28 european prostitute countries plus Canada surrounding Russia for no reason at all.

That's hilarious, because you're a certified Russian troll.

Really, McSnot? The closest I've ever been to Russia is the California coast. Meantime your president is nothing but a hand-puppet for the CCP. Own it. You're proud.

BTW, don't you find all those funny characters hard to learn?

死了,混蛋

Really, McSnot? The closest I've ever been to Russia is the California coast. Meantime your president is nothing but a hand-puppet for the CCP. Own it. You're proud.

BTW, don't you find all those funny characters hard to learn?

死了,混蛋
You were outted by someone who admitted they were Russian and said that you went to college in the Ukraine, they outted you for that. I should have saved that post.

You and Skye aint fooling me.

To me we are already in WW3 we are just using surrogates and some of our own troops plus supplying those who are on our side. Our mission should be not let it go to a full blown all out war.
Yep ww3 begantwo years ago when the elites declared war on humanity with the depopulation agenda with the killshot.

You were outted by someone who admitted they were Russian and said that you went to college in the Ukraine, they outted you for that. I should have saved that post. You and Skye aint fooling me.

You must mean that stupid troll Sellivan who used to come here years ago and constantly posted threads about the superiority of Russia over America. I used to screw with his head telling him all kinds of stuff to mess with him and pose questions he couldn't answer, then finally got him banned. No wonder he told you stuff, the hilarious part though is that you actually believed it! :auiqs.jpg:

Besides, numbnut, if you thought I was Ukraine then why are you calling me Russian? I thought all idiots supported Ukraine?

Fuckin' idiot.

You must mean that stupid troll Sellivan who used to come here years ago and constantly posted threads about the superiority of Russia over America. I used to screw with his head telling him all kinds of stuff to mess with him and pose questions he couldn't answer, then finally got him banned. No wonder he told you stuff, the hilarious part though is that you actually believed it! :auiqs.jpg:

Besides, numbnut, if you thought I was Ukraine then why are you calling me Russian? I thought all idiots supported Ukraine?

Fuckin' idiot.

You're busted, dude, and you know it. This board is crawling with Russian trolls, most of them come and go, but you and skye hang around.

Colonel Douglas Macgregor has stated he knows high-ranking individuals in the Biden Administration who honestly believe Russians would not fire on active duty American troops fighting in Ukraine.

Given that Biden appears to be considering a multinational force aimed at Russia inside Ukrainian borders, does this alleged "coalition of the willing" rely heavily on a false premise... namely Russians will not fire on Americans?

Will Biden Gamble on a Ukraine Coalition? - The American Conservative

"But as signaled recently by David Petraeus, the president and his generals are evaluating their own 'coalition of the willing.'

"The coalition would allegedly consist of primarily, but not exclusively, Polish and Romanian forces, with the U.S. Army at its core, for employment in Ukraine..."

Macgregor questions this coalition's purpose, method, and end state.

"First, what is the aim of the coalition?

"Is the aim to expel Russian forces from Ukrainian territory?

"Is the aim to reinforce Ukrainian defense lines and achieve a ceasefire for negotiations?

"Or is the coalition merely a device to drag the rest of the NATO alliance into a war with Russia that very few Europeans will support?

"Second, what will U.S. air and ground forces do if they are decisively engaged from the moment they cross the Polish and Romanian Borders into western Ukraine?

"The Russian High Command will no doubt identify the U.S. military component as the coalition’s center of gravity.

"It follows that Russian military power will focus first and foremost on the destruction of the U.S. warfighting structure together with its space-based command, control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance capabilities."
more likely they'll use them as hostages; that's what terrorists do.

You're busted, dude, and you know it.
Fuck off, McSnot. You've busted nothing but your brain and if you keep up these constant disparaging remarks and efforts at defamation, I'll have to take the matter up with administration.

This board is crawling with Russian trolls
No doubt we are setting the stage for Trump to come back and take over the world! And you'll be our first sacrifice! :FIREdevil:

I don't believe Biden's made a decision yet.
In the past I've read posts written by those who believe Russia would be afraid to fight Americans in Ukraine, and I just wanted to see if anyone else believed that to be true.

I would, if I were them. Yet the Russians release US fighters. Who..? Again is the war monger..?
Some things are slow to change
greatest-purveyor-300x169.jpg

Forum List

Back