Will Someone PLEASE Arrest John Brennan?

a bit late for anyone to dream that one.

The Trump supporters have been obsessed with jailing political opponents for years now. It’s getting creepy.
says the person from the side inventing reasons to put trump and his followers in jail.

it's asinine.

Really? Where did I do anything of the sort?
See any of your posts as reference.

I only want people jailed for actual violations of law. Not your made up bullshit.
that's obviously a lie. now go look up what Obama did to the press. And hell, was Brennan spying on Congress illegal? i forget what's legal and illegal these days. You over there on the fucked up left keep making it up as you go.

The Trump supporters have been obsessed with jailing political opponents for years now. It’s getting creepy.

If UraniumOne or the Clinton Foundation or her bathroom server were illegal, or if Biden misused his authority, or if the Obama admin illegally spied on Trump, why shouldn't they be prosecuted?
The dems just impeached Trump for non-crimes and non-impeachable offenses.
Draining the swamp means BOTH parties.
yea, i don't give a shit who's side is doing it. if you're breaking the laws as written/intended, you pay up. this not US vs THEM it's BOTH SIDES CUT IT THE FUCK OUT.

just funny as hell to see colly-boy whine about mistreatment of people when obama tore up the press and made it wide open to spy on someone even up to presidential candidates.

I love how you pretend to be fair to both sides but then you spout off nonsense about Obama.
You trying to say he didn't spy on the media?

Sharyl attkisson has the DOJ in court now. They've been spying on her since she broke fast and furious.

Google how poorly he treated the press.

Then fuck off.

Still spouting off nonsense about Obama?

Atkinson is a goof. Her lawsuits have been dismissed repeatedly. You’re wasting everyone’s time with this bullshit.
an award winning journalist is a goof. yea, god damn you redefine "ignorant stick up the ass fucktard".

If UraniumOne or the Clinton Foundation or her bathroom server were illegal, or if Biden misused his authority, or if the Obama admin illegally spied on Trump, why shouldn't they be prosecuted?
The dems just impeached Trump for non-crimes and non-impeachable offenses.
Draining the swamp means BOTH parties.
yea, i don't give a shit who's side is doing it. if you're breaking the laws as written/intended, you pay up. this not US vs THEM it's BOTH SIDES CUT IT THE FUCK OUT.

just funny as hell to see colly-boy whine about mistreatment of people when obama tore up the press and made it wide open to spy on someone even up to presidential candidates.

I love how you pretend to be fair to both sides but then you spout off nonsense about Obama.
You trying to say he didn't spy on the media?

Sharyl attkisson has the DOJ in court now. They've been spying on her since she broke fast and furious.

Google how poorly he treated the press.

Then fuck off.

Still spouting off nonsense about Obama?

Atkinson is a goof. Her lawsuits have been dismissed repeatedly. You’re wasting everyone’s time with this bullshit.
an award winning journalist is a goof. yea, god damn you redefine "ignorant stick up the ass fucktard".
She had won awards before she went off the deep end during the Obama administration. Now she spends her time telling fantasies to right wingers and filing baseless lawsuits that keep getting thrown out.

says the person from the side inventing reasons to put trump and his followers in jail.

it's asinine.

Really? Where did I do anything of the sort?
See any of your posts as reference.

I only want people jailed for actual violations of law. Not your made up bullshit.
that's obviously a lie. now go look up what Obama did to the press. And hell, was Brennan spying on Congress illegal? i forget what's legal and illegal these days. You over there on the fucked up left keep making it up as you go.

Sorry, I don’t look up bullshit lies the right tells themselves for entertainment. It’s a waste of time. I know what happened and I know you’re lying about it.

Forum List

Back