Will someone PLEASE send Bristol Palin a box of condoms!

Dumb left-wing douchebags simply do not understand human biology.

When Palin says that abstinence is the only 100% effective method of contraception, she is correct. Anyone who cannot comprehend that fact is an idiot.

And they are also idiots for calling her a hypocrite. In their feeble minds, they think that because she wasn't practicing abstinence, she must be a hypocrite. They are so fucking stupid that the possibility that the 25 year old woman wanted to get pregnant never crosses their dim-witted minds.

They are pathetic morons.

Bristol Meth Palin is acting just like that black bitch from Ferguson or was it Baltimore? We can agree on that right? She was out of control and got knocked by somebody and you know the next step is Maury Povitch to find out the real daddy.

Yep! Preggers again...and probably not by the guy to whom she was engaged:

Bristol Palin pregnancy Is Dakota Meyer the father or did she cheat - Chicago Celebrity Examiner.com

Question. Should she now be paid double to be the spokes person for The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, to inform young people about the negative consequences of teenage pregnancy?
What's wrong with being a single mother?

Actually there is nothing wrong with single moms.
Unfortunately that demographic has been attacked, in the media by politicians and on USMB. Anyone want to guess the attackers of the single moms consistent ideology has been?
There is nothing wrong with a child growing up without their father?

Bristol Palin pregnancy Is Dakota Meyer the father or did she cheat - Chicago Celebrity Examiner.com

Question. Should she now be paid double to be the spokes person for The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, to inform young people about the negative consequences of teenage pregnancy?

What's wrong with being a hypocrite who preaches abstinence - then gets knocked up twice out of wedlock by two different men?
So the problem isn't her getting knocked up, but her mother promoting abstinence?

Bristol also promoted abstinence. Try to keep up.

What's wrong with being a hypocrite who preaches abstinence - then gets knocked up twice out of wedlock by two different men?
So the problem isn't her getting knocked up, but her mother promoting abstinence?

I don't really care to follow the Palins as you do. They dont interest me.

So it is ok that she got pregnant out of wedlock, but bad that she promoted abstinence?

When Palin says that abstinence is the only 100% effective method of contraception, she is correct. Anyone who cannot comprehend that fact is an idiot.

And they are also idiots for calling her a hypocrite. In their feeble minds, they think that because she wasn't practicing abstinence, she must be a hypocrite. They are so fucking stupid that the possibility that the 25 year old woman wanted to get pregnant never crosses their dim-witted minds.

Of course you don't know if this baby was planned or not. You don't think she might lie to save herself from embarrassment? We do know for certain the first baby wasn't planned....then she went on to preach abstinence. Hypocrite.

So it is ok that she got pregnant out of wedlock, but bad that she promoted abstinence?

Do you normally listen to someone preach things they don't practice themselves?

gall.palin.farewell.jpg

Sarah fondly remembering Glen "Womb Shifter" Rice.

Do you normally listen to someone preach things they don't practice themselves?
So they shouldn't listen and should get pregnant out of wedlock like her?

Of course you don't know if this baby was planned or not. You don't think she might lie to save herself from embarrassment? We do know for certain the first baby wasn't planned....then she went on to preach abstinence. Hypocrite.
Obviously your reading comprehension skills are not up to snuff. Apparently you don't even know what the word means.

That's typical of your ilk.

Like mother like daughter, a slut is a slut and once again Bristol Paling got herself knocked up once again and will once again remain unmarried. Bristol America's harlot will be raising another bastard child and poor sap Dylan Meyer will be footing the bill for this Republican slut and her second bastard child.

Not so fast! Though Bristol Palin raised some eyebrows on Thursday, June 25, with her less-than-celebratory pregnancy announcement, the daughter of Sarah Palin took to her blog to clarify (to lie about) the details surrounding her second out of wedlock pregnancy on Sunday, June 28.

746580e0cb70ffd72a9e0de0715d512ac3bf49ad88460e898a4bf37d87ee3cdb.jpg

"I made a mistake, but it's not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume," she wrote. "This pregnancy was actually planned. Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself. Things didn't go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on."

Palin, 24, was scheduled to get married over Memorial Day weekend to Dakota Meyer, but the pair called off their wedding the week before.

Now the slut is lying. It seems that the possible father has ditched this bitch the way Levi Johnson did. Dakota Meyer would be smart to get a paternity test because you can never trust a lying Republican slut

Bristol Palin Defends Herself This Pregnancy Was Actually Planned - Yahoo Celebrity

Not only is this old news,I dont give a rats ass if she has twenty kids as long as i'm not paying for em.
And I'm pretty sure fat assholio is just jealous since he's been dating his right hand since puberty.

Fat Bastardio is probably a lib female anyway.... So yeah. :)

...and you probably have a chronic yeast infection and eat whore pussy.

why aren't the rightwingnuts yelling about her immorality?
Because they don't really care.

can you imagine what the bigoted freaks would say if it were one of the president's daughters?

The presidents daughters are to ugly to get knocked up and so are you.

Conservatives threw a hissy fit because they thought the presidents daughter dresses were too short and made them look like bar sluts

But criticize one of their own?

I get the impression that Bristol's idea of birth control is a bottle of Coke, shaken well, and used as a douche....

I get the impression it is probably a bottle of vodka, finished off and no knowledge of what happens next

why aren't the rightwingnuts yelling about her immorality?
Because they don't really care.

can you imagine what the bigoted freaks would say if it were one of the president's daughters?

You mean like something about being punished with a child....

Oh wait

See, that is another advantage to being rich. You can be absolutely libertine and the 'Conservatives' will defend you to the end, while condemning people of lessor wealth for doing the same thing. But that is not hypocrasy, not at all. LOL

How many times does it need to be said?
Have as many kids as you want...as long as you can pay for them.

Since Bristol planned to have another child and did, condoms won't work. Liberals should arrest her for inappropriate exercise of choice and sterilize her.

The fact of the matter Ms. Palin lectured, took money for lecturing on Abstinence Only.

She publically stated (on more than one ocassion) that she would not engage in sex until marriage.

She lied.

Palin is a shining example of the failure of Abstinence Only, which very seldom if ever works.

STD Rates among "Adherants" who contract anal warts, gonorrhea and syphilis due unsafe oral/anal sex practices is very high.

The idea that "Oral Sex is NOT real Sex" is not true.

The idea that "Anal Sex is NOT real Sex" is not true.

Palin stood up in front crowds of people and told them about the virtue of Abstinence Only (having already had one child before marriage) and is now having another child without being married.

Palin is lying hypocite.

Forum List

Back