Will someone PLEASE send Bristol Palin a box of condoms!

I can't believe some idiots think that the Palins don't have enough money to support another child without welfare. I guess $12million doesn't go as far as it used to...

See, that is another advantage to being rich. You can be absolutely libertine and the 'Conservatives' will defend you to the end, while condemning people of lessor wealth for doing the same thing. But that is not hypocrasy, not at all. LOL

Who the hell cares? I mean besides some loons obsessed with a family who's mother ran for VP seven years ago? Pathetic

I'm pretty sure that Bristol is just doing her part to increase the Alaskan population so that they can earn a new Rep. in the House in Congress.

We actually have had a large influx of immigrants lately; I'm honestly not entirely sure they're all legal given that report on the gov. "busing" kids up here "to be with their families"

However, there's not likely to be anymore reps for us, despite all the land, it's mostly park land and the stuff that's not would be near impossible to get infrastructure to, so we're a bit landlocked; we'll end up like SF with $4k/m rent and stuff (we're at like $1k-$1.5k if you want a decent place) and /still/ not have enough peeps for a second rep heh

Though if she can pop out some girls it might help repair the male:female ratios...

Yep! Preggers again...and probably not by the guy to whom she was engaged:

Bristol Palin pregnancy Is Dakota Meyer the father or did she cheat - Chicago Celebrity Examiner.com

Question. Should she now be paid double to be the spokes person for The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, to inform young people about the negative consequences of teenage pregnancy?

why aren't the rightwingnuts yelling about her immorality?
Because they don't really care.

can you imagine what the bigoted freaks would say if it were one of the president's daughters?

But it's not.

Yep! Preggers again...and probably not by the guy to whom she was engaged:

Bristol Palin pregnancy Is Dakota Meyer the father or did she cheat - Chicago Celebrity Examiner.com

Question. Should she now be paid double to be the spokes person for The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, to inform young people about the negative consequences of teenage pregnancy?

why aren't the rightwingnuts yelling about her immorality?
Why aren't the left wing nuts yelling her body her choice and stay out of peoples private lives?

If she hadn't previously tried to limit other women's ability to make their own choices about their own body, it wouldn't even be discussed.

She's still in the news because she has to come up with a new grift the abstinence people hung up on her.

See, that is another advantage to being rich. You can be absolutely libertine and the 'Conservatives' will defend you to the end, while condemning people of lessor wealth for doing the same thing. But that is not hypocrasy, not at all. LOL

There is a difference between asking the government to pay for your 10 children, and being rich and paying for them on your own don't you think?

That said, my ex-brother-in-law has 13 kids; that shits insane. They're in the process of moving to a bigger house (to have more fucking kids) so Grandma and Grandpa have all the children's staying with them - I sent over a bottle of wine for them Thursday heh (And no they are not on welfare, nor are they Mormon, and I have no clue nor understanding what-so-ever why they want to birth a fucking football team. Everyone in the family thinks they're crazy.)

Like mother like daughter, a slut is a slut and once again Bristol Paling got herself knocked up once again and will once again remain unmarried. Bristol America's harlot will be raising another bastard child and poor sap Dylan Meyer will be footing the bill for this Republican slut and her second bastard child.

Not so fast! Though Bristol Palin raised some eyebrows on Thursday, June 25, with her less-than-celebratory pregnancy announcement, the daughter of Sarah Palin took to her blog to clarify (to lie about) the details surrounding her second out of wedlock pregnancy on Sunday, June 28.

746580e0cb70ffd72a9e0de0715d512ac3bf49ad88460e898a4bf37d87ee3cdb.jpg

"I made a mistake, but it's not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume," she wrote. "This pregnancy was actually planned. Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself. Things didn't go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on."

Palin, 24, was scheduled to get married over Memorial Day weekend to Dakota Meyer, but the pair called off their wedding the week before.

Now the slut is lying. It seems that the possible father has ditched this bitch the way Levi Johnson did. Dakota Meyer would be smart to get a paternity test because you can never trust a lying Republican slut

Bristol Palin Defends Herself This Pregnancy Was Actually Planned - Yahoo Celebrity

Not only is this old news,I dont give a rats ass if she has twenty kids as long as i'm not paying for em.
And I'm pretty sure fat assholio is just jealous since he's been dating his right hand since puberty.

Forum List

Back