Will someone PLEASE send Bristol Palin a box of condoms!

Like mother like daughter, a slut is a slut and once again Bristol Paling got herself knocked up once again and will once again remain unmarried. Bristol America's harlot will be raising another bastard child and poor sap Dylan Meyer will be footing the bill for this Republican slut and her second bastard child.

Not so fast! Though Bristol Palin raised some eyebrows on Thursday, June 25, with her less-than-celebratory pregnancy announcement, the daughter of Sarah Palin took to her blog to clarify (to lie about) the details surrounding her second out of wedlock pregnancy on Sunday, June 28.

746580e0cb70ffd72a9e0de0715d512ac3bf49ad88460e898a4bf37d87ee3cdb.jpg

"I made a mistake, but it's not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume," she wrote. "This pregnancy was actually planned. Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself. Things didn't go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on."

Palin, 24, was scheduled to get married over Memorial Day weekend to Dakota Meyer, but the pair called off their wedding the week before.

Now the slut is lying. It seems that the possible father has ditched this bitch the way Levi Johnson did. Dakota Meyer would be smart to get a paternity test because you can never trust a lying Republican slut

Bristol Palin Defends Herself This Pregnancy Was Actually Planned - Yahoo Celebrity

She wasn't living good values.....was she....that is a Bristol Palin problem not a conservative problem....

Bristol Palin Announces She s Pregnant

Bristol Palin is knocked-up.....again.

The daughter of the half-term wonder for Wasilla Sarah Palin has one child already, Trig. Both children were conceived without benefit of marriage.

Palin, before failing to keep her legs Bristol closed made bucks by being a very well paid advocate for Abstinence Only.

She does not to lectured on her failure to not have sex until she got married, which had made a very public announcement about.

Her Mother was recently fired for a second time from Fox News.

Rank Hypocracy reeks from her and dolt of a Mother.

Like mother like daughter, a slut is a slut and once again Bristol Paling got herself knocked up once again and will once again remain unmarried. Bristol America's harlot will be raising another bastard child and poor sap Dylan Meyer will be footing the bill for this Republican slut and her second bastard child.

Not so fast! Though Bristol Palin raised some eyebrows on Thursday, June 25, with her less-than-celebratory pregnancy announcement, the daughter of Sarah Palin took to her blog to clarify (to lie about) the details surrounding her second out of wedlock pregnancy on Sunday, June 28.

"I made a mistake, but it's not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume," she wrote. "This pregnancy was actually planned. Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself. Things didn't go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on."

Palin, 24, was scheduled to get married over Memorial Day weekend to Dakota Meyer, but the pair called off their wedding the week before.

Now the slut is lying. It seems that the possible father has ditched this bitch the way Levi Johnson did. Dakota Meyer would be smart to get a paternity test because you can never trust a lying Republican slut

Bristol Palin Defends Herself This Pregnancy Was Actually Planned - Yahoo Celebrity

She wasn't living good values.....was she....that is a Bristol Palin problem not a conservative problem....

Libs expect teenagers to make perfect choices. Unless they are lib kids :)

If they are lib kids they don't care....just more poor, dependent, democrat voters......

If they are lib kids they don't care....just more poor, dependent, democrat voters......

Right. They never claimed to have morals so they get a permanent pass. I forgot. :)

The slow-motion train wreck of the Palin clan was fun for a while but now it's just sad. Let's let them enjoy their obscurity and eventual liver failures in peace.

just wow. liberals can be the scum of the earth

I admire Bristol more than I do any of them

Right. They never claimed to have morals so they get a permanent pass. I forgot. :)

they care more about Bristol Palin's consensual sex than bill clinton raping 3 women, probably more, and sexually assaulting a whole bunch of others............a real war on women...if bill clinton had raped her they would be fine with her having sex....

Your other scummy buddy already beat you. what a crying shame for you eh?

they care more about Bristol Palin's consensual sex than bill clinton raping 3 women, probably more, and sexually assaulting a whole bunch of others............a real war on women...if bill clinton had raped her they would be fine with her having sex....

If Bill raped her... To libs it wouldn't be " rape/rape".

Forum List

Back