Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Republicans sat on a Supreme Court seat until they got a favorable election.

Why not do the same with impeachment?
THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME!

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!

HOLY FUCK, I'll start a GoFundMe page to raise money
and use those funds to hire and fly in Hong Kong citizens
to be substitute protesters for pathetic do nothings here

What is it going to take people...omg, seriously

We the people have the right to petition our government
to redress our grievances
It was a FUCKING GAME when McConnell withheld the nomination of Merrick Garland

What goes around, comes around
Listen bitch, it went from Russian collusion will come out
to Russian collusion is in there somewhere, we'll find it
to Quid Pro Quo to bribery, cuz people are to stupid to understand
tit for tat, this for that, I'll give you this, you give me that
to abuse of power and obstruction of Congress
which the latter is under review in the Supreme Court

If ever there were abuse of power and obstruction
it is with Democrats in the House

I can not believe I have been witness to the most blatant
abuse of power and inept behavior...period

THAT is embarrassing
THAT makes our country look ridiculous
LOLOLOLOL

Sounds like you're pining for the daze when it went from whitewater ... to troopergate ... to cattlegate ... to filegate ... to travelgate ... to vincefostergate ... to monicagate.
ROFLMFAO

Yeah, but in Trump's case it is one in the same
Everything you mentioned concerning the Clinton's
were individual scandals

bills-stuck-senate.jpg

The pile of more than 275 bipartisan bills that stymie on Senator Mitch McConnell's desk is photographed on December 18, 2019 in the U.S. Capitol. SENATOR SHELDON WHITEHOUSE TWITTER

Democratic Senators are tweeting photos of the giant pile of "dead" House-passed bills on Mitch McConnell's desk

I hope Speaker Pelosi really sticks it to McConnell. He deserves it.

I am sure you hope she sticks it to you too.

You guys are smoking way to much pot.

The writing is on the walls and only that asswipe Eugene Robinson is still holding to the idea that America somehow things the left is respectable.

The rest of America is laughing at you or telling you to pull your heads out of your asses.

She's in no rush to turn the impeachment over to the Senate until she is assured of a fair trial. McConnell has said he's not an impartial juror, and that he is going to take his "cues" from the White House, and that he is working in total coordination with the white House council's office. Pelosi said those things don't sound like the makings for a fair trial. The Republicans can continue playing partisan games and extend this indefinitely, or just do their job and conduct a fair trial.Trump desperately wants the Senate to find him not guilty as soon as possible. He might have to wait a while for that to happen.
You mean you want to continue this re election gift to trump? Lol ok haha
More stupidity from you. Go stick your head back up trump's ass.
I would if he would come near me ha

I believe you.

She's in no rush to turn the impeachment over to the Senate until she is assured of a fair trial. McConnell has said he's not an impartial juror, and that he is going to take his "cues" from the White House, and that he is working in total coordination with the white House council's office. Pelosi said those things don't sound like the makings for a fair trial. The Republicans can continue playing partisan games and extend this indefinitely, or just do their job and conduct a fair trial.Trump desperately wants the Senate to find him not guilty as soon as possible. He might have to wait a while for that to happen.
Isn't it up to Justice Roberts to conduct a fair trial? After all, he is the one presiding over it.

Shouldn't he be the one setting the ground rules, such as which witnesses can be called, etc...

Aren't the senators simply the jurors, and nothing more?
The senators evaluate the evidence gathered and presented in the house. No further witnesses will be called.

If she doesn't send them to the Senate over demands that she has absolutely no business making, then you liberoidals are being chumped like you've never been chumped before.

The Democrats never had any expectation that the Senate would remove Trump. They never had any hope that he would be stopped from running again. This has ALWAYS been about hoping to damage him enough to cost him reelection because they know they can't beat him right now.

Put another way, the Democrats are simply using a legal loophole in the constitution to tamper with and damage the integrity of the election just as they did when they allowed Obama to use the IRS to block Romney supporters, and Hillary to use foreign governments as oppo research upon which to base the Mueller investigation even as they wave flags with hands over heart now telling the world what champions of the Constitution they are!

1969732_0f26c3ee-57a1-48a2-a6b8-4d6d4cd054f1_prod.jpg

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!

THAT is embarrassing
LOLOLOLOL

Sounds like you're pining for the daze when it went from whitewater ... to troopergate ... to cattlegate ... to filegate ... to travelgate ... to vincefostergate ... to monicagate.

Why would anyone want to relive those days? The Clinton Whitehouse was one scandal after another. Not made up scandals! One REAL scandal after another!

Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over. The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

What do you think?

The ONLY true 'strategy' is for the House to hand over the impeachment articles to the Senate, NOW.

Why bother delaying?

Did the Pelosi House not get what they wanted?

Time to further this mess down the road to an actual trial.

they never intended to hand them over. It was simply to get them passed by Democrats in the House and then scream about them when Ginsberg dies.
This is why they ignored all cautions about the Senate not going along. They simply don’t care. Democrats are through and through political animals and this is a political stunt.
I predicted this early this morning...several of the fellow elites in the media were building a case for it.

Like the "fair hearing" in the House where the leftards made the rules ad made them up as they went along? You really are a fool. Trump isn't going anywhere........wanna make a wager on that???

Well, to quote the great orange fool, "we'll see" won't we?

Put up or STFU, bulldawg.......

Don't try to get all macho on me Dale. You aren't cut out for it. I'm not sure how long the delay will be, but I'm sure it will be good for at least some concessions from Turtle Boy.

"Don't try to get all macho on me Dale"
Or what?

"You aren't cut out for it"

Cut out for what? I post my name, I post my pics....I don't hide...full disclosure here. Do you REALLY think I "sweat " the likes of you and your ilk?

"I'm not sure how long the delay will be, but I'm sure it will be good for at least some concessions from Turtle Boy"

Trump did nothing wrong...not even slightly. Everything the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies have accused Trump of? They are guilty of doing going all the way back to May of 2016. The FISA judges were lied to and misled and it will all come out.

Good move

Sending to McConnells Senate wil only be a rubber stamp acquittal. He already said he won’t be impartial.

Let Trump run as a President under impeachment, not a President who has been acquitted

Wait to see if he wins and Dems take the Senate
THEN impeach

I hadn't considered that.

That makes way more sense than rushing it into the Senate where it won't pass anyway.

Think of it this way.

The left has been claiming that this about duty. Which we all know is bullshit.

Now, bet on the idea the senate will somehow impeach him. Oh wait....it takes 51%....uh sorry 2/3's to convict. If the dems get the senate, they run the kangaroo court and they still won't get a conviction.

A better way to think of it is.....this drags out.

We shove the lefts "motives" down their throats during the election. They are not only not going to get the senate...they are going to lose the house and the vindictive bastard we re-elect is going to wipe them out at every turn.

Now...the last thing to consider is that if the senate were to convict after re-election....we would be done as a country. I don't relish the bloodbath that follows.

Your loyalty is to your fascist masters in the DNC. Now, go FUCK yourself.

Triggered little CVnt.

Trump has been GREAT for poor and middle-class Americans

BS. They have to get 2 minimum wage jobs to pay the rent.
Under trump, the rich got richer.
The elite, more elite.

The Stock Market rising did squat for the poor and VERY little for middle class.
Who owns Stock, the Rich and the Elite and the Upper Middle Class. Certainly NOT the poor.
So go pound more sand.

You're really rather clueless when it comes to Economics, aren't you, Winco! Wages have gone up under Trump. Unemployment is at record lows. That helps the working class...not the rich.

November of 2020 will not be kind to the fascists, er, Democrats.
Democrats get to talk about righteousness while republicans have to defend against the next time he fucks with the election. There will be a next time.

Righteousness? Your candidate paid foreigners to smear the other party's candidate! The DNC chipped in on that effort! Your party used the IRS against it's political opponents! Your party abused our FISA courts to get wiretaps to spy on their political opponents! Your party conspired with one of the networks hosting a Presidential primary debate to give one candidate the questions in advance!

We're not even in the same class as you guys when it comes to sleazy behavior in an election, Occupied! You've brought it to a whole new level!
You know how we have seen a lot of split screens of republicans changing their tunes on impeachment lately? Those are all campaign ads now.

Campaign ads to who? Are you not watching the polls? Trump is up six points in the last two weeks. People polled are more and more opposed to an impeachment. This is getting ugly for the Democrats, Occupied. Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler have made this into an "issue"...Nancy Pelosi has been dragged kicking and screaming into bringing articles of impeachment. Now there's no going back. They wanted to make this the over riding issue for 2020. The problem is...the voters don't feel the same way.
Lying con tool, Trump is up only 1 point over the last two weeks when factoring in all of the polls and not cherry picking only the one you like best.

Screenshot_20191219-003525_Samsung Internet.jpg

A democratic Congressman just said that a few minutes ago. So, Speaker Pelosi can hold them as long as she wants.

A Democrat said?! Lol baaaaaa baaaaaa

But it is a good tune to remind the rest of you that you are not dealing with human beings.

Like the "fair hearing" in the House where the leftards made the rules ad made them up as they went along? You really are a fool. Trump isn't going anywhere........wanna make a wager on that???

Well, to quote the great orange fool, "we'll see" won't we?

Put up or STFU, bulldawg.......

Don't try to get all macho on me Dale. You aren't cut out for it. I'm not sure how long the delay will be, but I'm sure it will be good for at least some concessions from Turtle Boy.

"Don't try to get all macho on me Dale"
Or what?

"You aren't cut out for it"

Cut out for what? I post my name, I post my pics....I don't hide...full disclosure here. Do you REALLY think I "sweat " the likes of you and your ilk?

"I'm not sure how long the delay will be, but I'm sure it will be good for at least some concessions from Turtle Boy"

Trump did nothing wrong...not even slightly. Everything the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies have accused Trump of? They are guilty of doing going all the way back to May of 2016. The FISA judges were lied to and misled and it will all come out.

Did you get that info directly from the space alien implant in your brain, or did you get it from Alex Jones?

I love it!
McConnell will just rush a vote and blow it away

Why not just wait until the election?
If Trump wins and Dems take the Senate....THEN you vote on impeachment

What is the hurry?
You do realize the polls are NOT heading in the demoncrats direction right? In fact they are collapsing before their very eyes. Go ahead hold it up....this is fun.
Wasn't Hillary up by like 70 points at this point of the election cycle?

Wasn't that right about the time that the curtain got pulled back on Hillary's sleazy behavior at the State Department...her destruction of evidence...not to mention her back room sabotaging of Bernie Sanders? Too bad you on the left have NOTHING like that on Trump! :)
Yeah, too bad all we have is him breaking the law and abusing the power of his office to solicit a foreign national to help out his campaign -- and getting impeached for it.

:dance:

Donald Trump didn't do anything that countless Presidents before him have done, Faun! He didn't break any laws. He didn't abuse the power of his office. This impeachment isn't about high crimes and misdemeanors...this impeachment is a political strategy to depose a duly elected President. It's going to fail and the voters who's votes have been PISSED on by the Democrats are not going to forget what's been done.
Lying con tool, Trump solicited campaign help from a foreign national. That is against the law and I don't know of any other president who's done that.

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!

THAT is embarrassing
LOLOLOLOL

ROFLMFAO

Yeah, but in Trump's case it is one in the same
Everything you mentioned concerning the Clinton's
were individual scandals
One in the same?? Who fed you nonsense that Trumo was impeached over Russisn collusion?

You people are such tools. :abgg2q.jpg:

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over.

What do you think?
'Fair Trial'?

You mean will Pelosi hold the Articles of Impeachment in hopes the Democrats will take the Senate and be able to hold another Constitution / civil rights violating Inquisition in which they unfairly impose their biased criminal will in the GOP and American people, as they did in the House during their coup hearings.

The fact that f*ing morons like you support these hypocrites while attempting to laughably claim what the Democrats perpetrated in the House was a 'fair trial' is nauseating.

Hopefully Pelosi withholds the Articles of Impeachment...

...hopefully the majority of Americans who were held hostage the last 3 years while their vote and right to choose their own President will punish the hell out of the Democrats come election time...

...hopefully the Dems will lose the House, fail to take the Senate, & Trump wins in a true landslide...

...hopefully Pelosi will lose the Speaker of the House position permanently...

...hopefully the new Speaker and GOP majority will vote to rescind the Articles / Impeachment vote not sent to the Senate...

...hopefully the criminals - to include Pelosi, Schiff, & Nadler will be indicted, convicted, and become someone's bit@h in prison...

You might s well wish for a pony too. You probably won't get any of that anyway.

You've never been right.

At least you are consistent.

I have been wrong before, but not often.

And you are wrong again...

Batting 1000.

Forum List

Back