Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Good move

Sending to McConnells Senate wil only be a rubber stamp acquittal. He already said he won’t be impartial.

Let Trump run as a President under impeachment, not a President who has been acquitted

Wait to see if he wins and Dems take the Senate
THEN impeach

I hadn't considered that.

That makes way more sense than rushing it into the Senate where it won't pass anyway.

Think of it this way.

The left has been claiming that this about duty. Which we all know is bullshit.

Now, bet on the idea the senate will somehow impeach him. Oh wait....it takes 51%....uh sorry 2/3's to convict. If the dems get the senate, they run the kangaroo court and they still won't get a conviction.

A better way to think of it is.....this drags out.

We shove the lefts "motives" down their throats during the election. They are not only not going to get the senate...they are going to lose the house and the vindictive bastard we re-elect is going to wipe them out at every turn.

Now...the last thing to consider is that if the senate were to convict after re-election....we would be done as a country. I don't relish the bloodbath that follows.

Republicans were complaining that the impeachment process was rushed. I honestly don't see how it would be good for them if the process is stretched out longer, leading closer to the election.

You have some lofty expectations for the next election that really don't have any supporting evidence.

Like the "fair hearing" in the House where the leftards made the rules ad made them up as they went along? You really are a fool. Trump isn't going anywhere........wanna make a wager on that???

Well, to quote the great orange fool, "we'll see" won't we?

Put up or STFU, bulldawg.......

Don't try to get all macho on me Dale. You aren't cut out for it. I'm not sure how long the delay will be, but I'm sure it will be good for at least some concessions from Turtle Boy.

"Don't try to get all macho on me Dale"
Or what?

"You aren't cut out for it"

Cut out for what? I post my name, I post my pics....I don't hide...full disclosure here. Do you REALLY think I "sweat " the likes of you and your ilk?

"I'm not sure how long the delay will be, but I'm sure it will be good for at least some concessions from Turtle Boy"

Trump did nothing wrong...not even slightly. Everything the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies have accused Trump of? They are guilty of doing going all the way back to May of 2016. The FISA judges were lied to and misled and it will all come out.

Did you get that info directly from the space alien implant in your brain, or did you get it from Alex Jones?

You are a joke, Bulldawg....only the punchline is lame.

Republicans sat on a Supreme Court seat until they got a favorable election.

Why not do the same with impeachment?
THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME!

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!

HOLY FUCK, I'll start a GoFundMe page to raise money
and use those funds to hire and fly in Hong Kong citizens
to be substitute protesters for pathetic do nothings here

What is it going to take people...omg, seriously

We the people have the right to petition our government
to redress our grievances
It was a FUCKING GAME when McConnell withheld the nomination of Merrick Garland

What goes around, comes around
Listen bitch, it went from Russian collusion will come out
to Russian collusion is in there somewhere, we'll find it
to Quid Pro Quo to bribery, cuz people are to stupid to understand
tit for tat, this for that, I'll give you this, you give me that
to abuse of power and obstruction of Congress
which the latter is under review in the Supreme Court

If ever there were abuse of power and obstruction
it is with Democrats in the House

I can not believe I have been witness to the most blatant
abuse of power and inept behavior...period

THAT is embarrassing
THAT makes our country look ridiculous
LOLOLOLOL

Sounds like you're pining for the daze when it went from whitewater ... to troopergate ... to cattlegate ... to filegate ... to travelgate ... to vincefostergate ... to monicagate.

Why would anyone want to relive those days? The Clinton Whitehouse was one scandal after another. Not made up scandals! One REAL scandal after another!
You mean invented scandals as the only one to prove Bill or Hillary committed any crimes
was the last one.

Your loyalty is to your fascist masters in the DNC. Now, go FUCK yourself.

Triggered little CVnt.

Trump has been GREAT for poor and middle-class Americans

BS. They have to get 2 minimum wage jobs to pay the rent.
Under trump, the rich got richer.
The elite, more elite.

The Stock Market rising did squat for the poor and VERY little for middle class.
Who owns Stock, the Rich and the Elite and the Upper Middle Class. Certainly NOT the poor.
So go pound more sand.

You're really rather clueless when it comes to Economics, aren't you, Winco! Wages have gone up under Trump. Unemployment is at record lows. That helps the working class...not the rich.
Unemployment was lower in the 60's, lying con tool.

Good move

Sending to McConnells Senate wil only be a rubber stamp acquittal. He already said he won’t be impartial.

Let Trump run as a President under impeachment, not a President who has been acquitted

THEN impeach

That makes way more sense than rushing it into the Senate where it won't pass anyway.

Think of it this way.

Now, bet on the idea the senate will somehow impeach him. Oh wait....it takes 51%....uh sorry 2/3's to convict. If the dems get the senate, they run the kangaroo court and they still won't get a conviction.

We shove the lefts "motives" down their throats during the election. They are not only not going to get the senate...they are going to lose the house and the vindictive bastard we re-elect is going to wipe them out at every turn.

Now...the last thing to consider is that if the senate were to convict after re-election....we would be done as a country. I don't relish the bloodbath that follows.

Republicans were complaining that the impeachment process was rushed. I honestly don't see how it would be good for them if the process is stretched out longer, leading closer to the election.

You have some lofty expectations for the next election that really don't have any supporting evidence.

Trumps approval has jumped and indies are turning on the left.

You bet there is supporting evidence.

The GOP only needs to continue to cast this entire process in a partisan light. Which isn't hard. And America is going to reward the left accordingly.

Remember when "grabbing pussies" was going to get his ass beat ?

How'd that work out for you.

Keep at it. This election is almost already in the bag.

November of 2020 will not be kind to the fascists, er, Democrats.
Democrats get to talk about righteousness while republicans have to defend against the next time he fucks with the election. There will be a next time.

Righteousness? Your candidate paid foreigners to smear the other party's candidate! The DNC chipped in on that effort! Your party used the IRS against it's political opponents! Your party abused our FISA courts to get wiretaps to spy on their political opponents! Your party conspired with one of the networks hosting a Presidential primary debate to give one candidate the questions in advance!

We're not even in the same class as you guys when it comes to sleazy behavior in an election, Occupied! You've brought it to a whole new level!
You know how we have seen a lot of split screens of republicans changing their tunes on impeachment lately? Those are all campaign ads now.

Campaign ads to who? Are you not watching the polls? Trump is up six points in the last two weeks. People polled are more and more opposed to an impeachment. This is getting ugly for the Democrats, Occupied. Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler have made this into an "issue"...Nancy Pelosi has been dragged kicking and screaming into bringing articles of impeachment. Now there's no going back. They wanted to make this the over riding issue for 2020. The problem is...the voters don't feel the same way.

Yes....I guess I have to wonder why I care if this goes on or not.

The longer it goes...the better it is for the GOP.

Good move

THEN impeach

Think of it this way.

The GOP only needs to continue to cast this entire process in a partisan light. Which isn't hard. And America is going to reward the left accordingly.

You're bragging about Trump's approval?

upload_2019-12-18_16-53-30-png.295480

You mean the one where people still disapprove of him more than they approve of him? That one?

Good move

THEN impeach

Think of it this way.

You mean the one where people still disapprove of him more than they approve of him? That one?

Please show me where I bragged.....

I said they jumped.

Do you need to be taught the difference.

Is there anything in the Constitution that says the House must immediately send articles of impeachment to the Senate?

There is nothing that says you must fill a Supreme Court Seat

The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

A democratic Congressman just said that a few minutes ago. So, Speaker Pelosi can hold them as long as she wants.

LINK?

No Congress can bind a future congress.
Is there anything in the Constitution that says the House must immediately send articles of impeachment to the Senate?

There is nothing that says you must fill a Supreme Court Seat

The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

A democratic Congressman just said that a few minutes ago. So, Speaker Pelosi can hold them as long as she wants.

lol. Yes they do. They expire at the end of this Congress. Your bosses will change their mind on this when they start running out of time and want to claim the Senate is running out the clock and you will shamelessly start shouting “articles of impeachment expire mean old senate running out clock” like the serf you are.
Screenshot this post please.

And to everyone else...dies the above help explain why it’s not a good idea to give the right to vote so easily?

She's in no rush to turn the impeachment over to the Senate until she is assured of a fair trial. McConnell has said he's not an impartial juror, and that he is going to take his "cues" from the White House, and that he is working in total coordination with the white House council's office. Pelosi said those things don't sound like the makings for a fair trial. The Republicans can continue playing partisan games and extend this indefinitely, or just do their job and conduct a fair trial.Trump desperately wants the Senate to find him not guilty as soon as possible. He might have to wait a while for that to happen.
That's fine.
She can sit on them for as long as she likes.
She's seen as a fucking hypocrite for running such a crooked investigation and now she's demanding a fair trial.
America is laughing at you bastards.

Don't be so quick to underestimate Nancy. She may be a POS, but she is also a ruthless political chess master whereas McConnell has the political IQ of a Boy Scout.

I expect she will sit on this for a very long time claiming its impossible to get a fair and legitimate hearing in the Senate. She will point to all the things that McConnell has already stupidly publicly announced. She will spin this as further proof that Trump is guilty of the charges, so guilty that he needs the Senate GOP to protect him. That if he were innocent, then the Senate would have no objection to a totally fair (as they determine it) hearing! And she has 103 major news outlets, all the major news networks, and all of Hollywood and every late night show that reaches 90% of America to tell all the brain-dead Tards out there just what to think.

McConnell is such a stupid ass, I would be surprised if Nancy doesn't parlay this out to getting most or all of the concessions she wants. Except for Trump, the GOP have always been the DNC's favorite kicking post to be lead around by the nose. And as proof of that, look at what the GOP got done during the full first year they had Trump, the House AND the Senate! Anything really useful for the party or the people other than a lot of infighting between themselves as always?

WHY ELSE do you think Obama was there putting flowers on McCain's casket?

Good move

THEN impeach

Think of it this way.

Yeah. The same one that made him your president the first time.

Think of it this way.

I said they jumped.

You're the one who brought it up. I'm not going to play word judo with you.

Like I said, you don't have supporting evidence for your lofty expectations. If the best you can bring up is Trump's negative approval rating, then you've made my point for me.

She's in no rush to turn the impeachment over to the Senate until she is assured of a fair trial. McConnell has said he's not an impartial juror, and that he is going to take his "cues" from the White House, and that he is working in total coordination with the white House council's office. Pelosi said those things don't sound like the makings for a fair trial. The Republicans can continue playing partisan games and extend this indefinitely, or just do their job and conduct a fair trial.Trump desperately wants the Senate to find him not guilty as soon as possible. He might have to wait a while for that to happen.
You mean you want to continue this re election gift to trump? Lol ok haha
More stupidity from you. Go stick your head back up trump's ass.

What's your problem asshole ?

You guys are losing support by the day.

You don't have anything close to a good candidate to run (and everyone, but everyone knows it).

So thank Pelosi for making it that much easier to put Trump back in for four years.
If you say so, dickhead. LOL.

Good move

THEN impeach

Think of it this way.

The graph looks like one from the 80's analyzing the 49er's...

Think of it this way.

I said they jumped.

You're the one who brought it up. I'm not going to play word judo with you.

Like I said, you don't have supporting evidence for your lofty expectations. If the best you can bring up is Trump's negative approval rating, then you've made my point for me.

I didn't brag you jackass.

I said they jumped. Some recent polls show a much bigger increase.

A jump is a change. It has nothing to do with where it was before.

Get a brain.

Isn't it up to Justice Roberts to conduct a fair trial? After all, he is the one presiding over it.

Shouldn't he be the one setting the ground rules, such as which witnesses can be called, etc...

Aren't the senators simply the jurors, and nothing more?

I'm not sure, but I've heard the Senate will make the basic rules to be followed, and Roberts will preside according to that framework.
Definitely not like a regular court case. I guess Roberts just sits there like a potted plant.

Think of it this way.

Yeah. The same one that made him your president the first time.

Well, no, actually. This one is a president job approval graph. It started after he became president. So no, it wouldn't be the same one.

Isn't it up to Justice Roberts to conduct a fair trial? After all, he is the one presiding over it.

Shouldn't he be the one setting the ground rules, such as which witnesses can be called, etc...

Aren't the senators simply the jurors, and nothing more?

I'm not sure, but I've heard the Senate will make the basic rules to be followed, and Roberts will preside according to that framework.
Definitely not like a regular court case. I guess Roberts just sits there like a potted plant.

Wondering why the fuck he has to waste his time when the outcome isn't in doubt.

Forum List

Back