Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

Right. And it's still well below 50-50. I don't think that's supporting evidence for your lofty expectations for the next election.

You somehow think that means that America is going to vote a loser like Dizzy Lizzy in.

Hold onto that as it travels to the bottom of the ocean.

I didn't say that.

How's it feel.

?

Figure it out......

Alrighty.

Pelosi would have lost her job if she did not impeach

she picked her job over what's good for America

their goal to destroy Trump is gonna blow up in their faces

can you imagine the judicial branch after 8 years of Trump?

Good move

Sending to McConnells Senate wil only be a rubber stamp acquittal. He already said he won’t be impartial.

Let Trump run as a President under impeachment, not a President who has been acquitted

Wait to see if he wins and Dems take the Senate
THEN impeach

I hadn't considered that.

That makes way more sense than rushing it into the Senate where it won't pass anyway.

Think of it this way.

The left has been claiming that this about duty. Which we all know is bullshit.

Now, bet on the idea the senate will somehow impeach him. Oh wait....it takes 51%....uh sorry 2/3's to convict. If the dems get the senate, they run the kangaroo court and they still won't get a conviction.

A better way to think of it is.....this drags out.

We shove the lefts "motives" down their throats during the election. They are not only not going to get the senate...they are going to lose the house and the vindictive bastard we re-elect is going to wipe them out at every turn.

Now...the last thing to consider is that if the senate were to convict after re-election....we would be done as a country. I don't relish the bloodbath that follows.

Republicans were complaining that the impeachment process was rushed. I honestly don't see how it would be good for them if the process is stretched out longer, leading closer to the election.

You have some lofty expectations for the next election that really don't have any supporting evidence.

Trumps approval has jumped and indies are turning on the left.

You bet there is supporting evidence.

The GOP only needs to continue to cast this entire process in a partisan light. Which isn't hard. And America is going to reward the left accordingly.

You're bragging about Trump's approval?

upload_2019-12-18_16-53-30-png.295480

You mean the one where people still disapprove of him more than they approve of him? That one?
052e7e5f147c90815807f8f6bf8163ea.jpg

Isn't it up to Justice Roberts to conduct a fair trial? After all, he is the one presiding over it.

Shouldn't he be the one setting the ground rules, such as which witnesses can be called, etc...

Aren't the senators simply the jurors, and nothing more?

I'm not sure, but I've heard the Senate will make the basic rules to be followed, and Roberts will preside according to that framework.
Definitely not like a regular court case. I guess Roberts just sits there like a potted plant.

Wondering why the fuck he has to waste his time when the outcome isn't in doubt.
True, especially when Moscow Mitch and Lin both stated that they --- and for that matter, the rest of the Republican senators --- don't intend to be impartial at all.

When you win, you get to do that.

Just like Schitt and Company got to run one of the most fucked up and dirty investigations in the history of the country.
Keep sucking down that trump TV Kool-Aid.

That makes way more sense than rushing it into the Senate where it won't pass anyway.

Think of it this way.

Now, bet on the idea the senate will somehow impeach him. Oh wait....it takes 51%....uh sorry 2/3's to convict. If the dems get the senate, they run the kangaroo court and they still won't get a conviction.

We shove the lefts "motives" down their throats during the election. They are not only not going to get the senate...they are going to lose the house and the vindictive bastard we re-elect is going to wipe them out at every turn.

Now...the last thing to consider is that if the senate were to convict after re-election....we would be done as a country. I don't relish the bloodbath that follows.

Republicans were complaining that the impeachment process was rushed. I honestly don't see how it would be good for them if the process is stretched out longer, leading closer to the election.

You have some lofty expectations for the next election that really don't have any supporting evidence.

The GOP only needs to continue to cast this entire process in a partisan light. Which isn't hard. And America is going to reward the left accordingly.

You mean the one where people still disapprove of him more than they approve of him? That one?

Looks fine to me too.

2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

I'm not sure, but I've heard the Senate will make the basic rules to be followed, and Roberts will preside according to that framework.
Definitely not like a regular court case. I guess Roberts just sits there like a potted plant.

Wondering why the fuck he has to waste his time when the outcome isn't in doubt.
True, especially when Moscow Mitch and Lin both stated that they --- and for that matter, the rest of the Republican senators --- don't intend to be impartial at all.

Just like Schitt and Company got to run one of the most fucked up and dirty investigations in the history of the country.

Just like a true left winger....you just know what others do because you are so smart.

Pray tell, what TV do I watch ?

Think of it this way.

Looks fine to me too.

We must impeach this president if not he will be reelected AL GREEN

Think of it this way.

Looks fine to me too.

Ho hum...the party in the WH generally loses seats in the house (and senate).

Can you say Niel Gorsuch and Brett Kavennaugh ?

Looks fine to me too.

We must impeach this president if not he will be reelected AL GREEN

I don't agree with that.

She is in a panic

Seeing the polls going bad for her and scared shitless if she sent it to the senate they will declare Pelosi and shiff guilty of treason

America is getting rid of the cancer called democrats your objections and deflection are irrelevant.

Lying con tool, Trump solicited campaign help from a foreign national. ..That is against the law and I don't know of any other president who's done that.
If you had either a witness. Or evidence you'd have a point.

But you don't .
Of course I have a witness....

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

America is getting rid of the cancer called democrats your objections and deflection are irrelevant.

It's going to be a good fight.

Independents are more and more seeing the left for what it is.....a pile of schitt.

Looks fine to me too.

On average, they only lose 26 seats.

I can say "Kavennaugh". It sounds just like "Kavanaugh".

Think of it this way.

LOLOLOL

Those are mostly teenage boys who weren't there to see Trump -- they were there for the Boy Scout Jamboree.

You dolts are getting increasingly desperate.

Looks fine to me too.

Oh....that was meaninful....er meaningless.

So what ?

The point is they lose seats.

It wasn't like 2010.

Looks fine to me too.

Oh....that was meaninful....er meaningless.

So what ?

The point is they lose seats.

It wasn't like 2010.

42 > 26

Forum List

Back