Will Speaker Pelosi withhold articles of impeachment from Senate until guaranteed a fair trial?

052e7e5f147c90815807f8f6bf8163ea.jpg

Looks fine to me too.

2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Ho hum...the party in the WH generally loses seats in the house (and senate).

Can you say Niel Gorsuch and Brett Kavennaugh ?

On average, they only lose 26 seats.

I can say "Kavennaugh". It sounds just like "Kavanaugh".

Oh....that was meaninful....er meaningless.

So what ?

The point is they lose seats.

It wasn't like 2010.

42 > 26

Thank you captain obvious.

How about.....

63 > 42

Ho hum...the party in the WH generally loses seats in the house (and senate).

Can you say Niel Gorsuch and Brett Kavennaugh ?

On average, they only lose 26 seats.

I can say "Kavennaugh". It sounds just like "Kavanaugh".

Oh....that was meaninful....er meaningless.

So what ?

The point is they lose seats.

It wasn't like 2010.

42 > 26

Thank you captain obvious.

How about.....

63 > 42

That's also correct.

I'm not disputing that 2010 was worse for Democrats than 2018 was for Republicans. The relevance is suspect though.

Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over. The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

What do you think?

What do we think?

This about sums it up!

th

Trump is probably really unhinged about now - since he may not get a quick acquittal in the Senate.

The left is screaching and throwing shit like baboons.

McConnell has Pelosi right where he wants her.

McConnell to speak at 9:30 am.

Pelosi to speak at 10:45 am.

Some House Democrats push Pelosi to withhold impeachment articles, delaying Senate trial

When will Speaker Pelosi send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for trial? Apparently that is her choice if/when she sends them over for trial. It sounds like she is strategically waiting for feedback from McConnell about the rules/procedures - and FAIRNESS. If she thinks it's just going to be a sham trial - she may not send them over. The Articles of Impeachment DO NOT EXPIRE - not next year; not next Congress; not ever.

What do you think?
So much for that talking point about how Trump was such a threat to our democracy that they had to do impeachment right now. He is such a threat to the US that they're going to hold this impeachment until a time they can maximize their political advantage.

I wonder how that will play out in the election campaign Ads.

Why should Pelosi send articles of impeachment to a Senate that has already said it is not impartial and is coordinating with the White House on how to proceed?
What was the point of impeachment if not to send it to trial in the Senate? We both know this was just a Democratic political stunt to distract voters from the corrupt actions of Biden and Obama in Ukraine on the eve of the 2016 election season.

Shit happens
Why have a President submit a Supreme Court nomination if the Senate won’t consider it?

Why send articles of impeachment to a Senate that has declared it is in collusion with the accused and not impartial?
Sure, if you like to be known as whiners and do-nothings.

Hmmm, I guess two can play that game. If the house can hold the articles for as long as they want, i guess there are no rules that state when the Senate has to have the trial.

If pelosi wants to play hard ball, McConnell could just say "fine, hold the articles as long as you want, we will have the trial in 2025.

Sadly, not true.

The minute the Senate receives impeachment articles they have to DROP EVERYTHING and start a trial.
No, the don't. Just as the House gets to make its own rules for impeachment, the Senate gets to make its own rules for the trial. The Senate could easily delay the trial until after the election, but what would be the point? Best to have a quick vote and put this nonsense behind us.

Fail!

Google yourself some truth,

In other words you have no information that contradicts me.

In honest words to you ...

unlike your attempt to twist or make up your own version of Senate procedure

I still say Google yourself some truth rather than spout your faux bs.
In other words you tried but couldn't find anything to contradict what I said. You only make yourself look foolish when you try to bluff your way out of a mistake.

Think of it this way.

The left has been claiming that this about duty. Which we all know is bullshit.

Now, bet on the idea the senate will somehow impeach him. Oh wait....it takes 51%....uh sorry 2/3's to convict. If the dems get the senate, they run the kangaroo court and they still won't get a conviction.

A better way to think of it is.....this drags out.

We shove the lefts "motives" down their throats during the election. They are not only not going to get the senate...they are going to lose the house and the vindictive bastard we re-elect is going to wipe them out at every turn.

Now...the last thing to consider is that if the senate were to convict after re-election....we would be done as a country. I don't relish the bloodbath that follows.

Republicans were complaining that the impeachment process was rushed. I honestly don't see how it would be good for them if the process is stretched out longer, leading closer to the election.

You have some lofty expectations for the next election that really don't have any supporting evidence.

Trumps approval has jumped and indies are turning on the left.

You bet there is supporting evidence.

The GOP only needs to continue to cast this entire process in a partisan light. Which isn't hard. And America is going to reward the left accordingly.

You're bragging about Trump's approval?

upload_2019-12-18_16-53-30-png.295480

You mean the one where people still disapprove of him more than they approve of him? That one?
LOLOLOL

Those are mostly teenage boys who weren't there to see Trump -- they were there for the Boy Scout Jamboree.

You dolts are getting increasingly desperate.
That's funny ding bats like you will say anything when your desperate.

Trumps approval has jumped and indies are turning on the left.

You bet there is supporting evidence.

The GOP only needs to continue to cast this entire process in a partisan light. Which isn't hard. And America is going to reward the left accordingly.

You mean the one where people still disapprove of him more than they approve of him? That one?

Looks fine to me too.

We must impeach this president if not he will be reelected AL GREEN

I don't agree with that.
You're agreeing or not agreeing is irrelevant he said it because it's a fact.

Looks fine to me too.

We must impeach this president if not he will be reelected AL GREEN

I don't agree with that.

The veracity of his statement has no relevance to me. And I don't even know who that is.

Trump is probably really unhinged about now - since he may not get a quick acquittal in the Senate.
Progs have had no problem putting their own interests above the people of the United States. Citizens are treated like shit by them as agendas are obviously more important then the nation. Pelosi should have resigned many years ago. But corrupted Progs do not leave unless forced out.

The veracity of his statement has no relevance to me. And I don't even know who that is.
Rep. Al Green one of those democrats in the house
It doesn't matter if it's relevant to you or not. the fact democrats see that the only way to beat the president is through impeachment.
By the way what happened to the urgency to remove the president?

What do you think?

LMAO The Senate trial couldn't be more of sham than the House's hearings on impeachment. What a sham that was.

FAIRNESS? Since when has the Dem House been fair??

The Senate will kick Pelousy's shit show to the curb which is right where it should be.

Another load of horse shit brought to you be a pack of imbeciles.

What do you think?

The bitch doesn't have that right. She's the speaker of the house, she doesn't dictate to the senate.

She controls the Articles of Impeachment
Why rush?

Cool, it will just make all the commies in the house a liar that said it just couldn't wait.

Assumes the Senate will provide a fair and impartial trial

They have already proclaimed they won’t

No they didn't.

but, you know, we all have to assume the Pelosi House was fair and impartial.

Obviously you have no issues with due process.

Every Senator must swear to be impartial prior to the trial. Mitch has already declared he will not be impartial

He has also been coordinating the rules of the trial with the accused

Forum List

Back