Will the coup ringleaders ever face justice?

A good recap by Rush:

Will the Coup Ringleaders Ever Face Justice?

Sen Grahamesty is going to expose a lot of things that the MSM and other Democrats will do their best to hide.

The question is whether justice will prevail, or whether the MSM and other Democrats will.
What coup?

There was, of course, no coup.

But as you know conservatives want to start killing liberals and democrats so they need to justify their blood lust by claiming it was a "coup"

The REAL "coup" is happening by them right now....

The whole point of claiming "coup" is so his minions will rise up, kill the opposition, and then they will control the country ...

THAT is the "coup"
Wrong.

I could swear that paranoia and a delusional tendency are not contagious diseases. But with Donald Trump and his Little Trumpsters, this anomaly has become the norm. :2up:

A good recap by Rush:

Sen Grahamesty is going to expose a lot of things that the MSM and other Democrats will do their best to hide.

The question is whether justice will prevail, or whether the MSM and other Democrats will.

No. Nothing will be done.

In fact, they will continue their attacks on Trump with the full support of the MSM. I suspect the Mueller Report changes nothing.

If Rachel Maddow, who lied and misinformed her viewers every night for two years is not fired, well then nothing changes.

A good recap by Rush:

Now the gloves are off it's going to be extremely difficult for the crimes of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and their minions to dodge justice. Horowitz and Huber are said to be about 90 days from releasing their internal investigation of conduct by the FBI and FISA abuses.

Then Rand Paul dropped the bombshell about Brennan being adamant about the Dossier being included in the FISA application when he knew it couldn't be substantiated as required by FISA guidelines.

One thing I can't figure out though. All the criminals have either left the government or been fired except for Bruce Ohr. And everyone knows he was up to his neck in this conspiracy. His wife worked for Fusion GPS.

I think they flipped Ohr. Otherwise there would be no reason he's still there. I think he's dropping the dime on all of them to stay out of jail.

Day of Reckoning Is Now Dawning For Democrats.

What is occurring now is an unprecedented and almost unbelievable episode of political theatrics. The Democrats are pretending that their fraudulent attempt at what amounted to a coup d’état against the election of an administration of the other party still possesses the legitimacy to be continued and taken seriously after it has been largely unmasked by its own chosen investigators for what it was.

At the same time, the machinery of dispassionate justice is already turning towards the identification and eventual punishment of the Democrats for subverting the justice and intelligence apparatus of the former administration in order to influence the results of the election of the succeeding president and vice president of the United States.

It is an elemental rule of nature that the longer and the more febrile the efforts of the Democratic majority in the House of Representatives and the Democratic party generally, abetted by their media echo chamber, to delay the exposure of their wrongdoing, the more complete and overwhelming the defeat and discreditation of the entire effort to destroy the Trump administration will be.
“Staging a coup” by invoking the impeachment power delegated to Congress by the Constitution.

And not even the Bill of Rights... but Article I.

Trump’s basic understanding of the federal government is amazingly wrong.

Yes they will!

How do we know this?

Because the Trump Presidency/agenda, relies on this, and the Left also knows it is true.

Why should we accept this as fact?

Because the SWAMP is basically BLACKMAILING him, to leave it alone, or they will try and impeach!

If it was HWB, or GW, a deal would be cut, but it is not, it is Trump! The race is on again, to see who can do it 1st.

I know, I know, people reading this post think I am off the mark. NO, I am not!

This is all about political power, and what we find out, and what we do not. This is not about truth, or honesty; but rather about "if you screw me, I am going to screw you!" Everything else is just a smoke screen so as both of the bases, have a standing position.

Personally, I think Trump is going to go through with it, but that is just my opinion. He has the goods, and probably figures he might as well put his Presidency on the line, as if he doesn't prove what was done, he will lose anyway.

I could swear that paranoia and a delusional tendency are not contagious diseases. But with Donald Trump and his Little Trumpsters, this anomaly has become the norm.

I could swear that paranoia and a delusional tendency are not contagious diseases. But with Donald Trump and his Little Trumpsters, this anomaly has become the norm.
You're fine then with Trump purchasing a Dossier of dirt from Russian sources and using it to get FISA warrants to spy on the Biden Campaign?

Good to know!

I could swear that paranoia and a delusional tendency are not contagious diseases. But with Donald Trump and his Little Trumpsters, this anomaly has become the norm. :2up:
^^^In case anyone needs an example this is what projection looks like.^^^

What is occurring now is an unprecedented and almost unbelievable episode of political theatrics. The Democrats are pretending that their fraudulent attempt at what amounted to a coup d’état against the election of an administration of the other party still possesses the legitimacy to be continued and taken seriously after it has been largely unmasked by its own chosen investigators for what it was.

At the same time, the machinery of dispassionate justice is already turning towards the identification and eventual punishment of the Democrats for subverting the justice and intelligence apparatus of the former administration in order to influence the results of the election of the succeeding president and vice president of the United States.

It is an elemental rule of nature that the longer and the more febrile the efforts of the Democratic majority in the House of Representatives and the Democratic party generally, abetted by their media echo chamber, to delay the exposure of their wrongdoing, the more complete and overwhelming the defeat and discreditation of the entire effort to destroy the Trump administration will be.
“Staging a coup” by invoking the impeachment power delegated to Congress by the Constitution.

Nobody invoked the impeachment power of Congress in this coup attempt. The illegal spying was conducted by the Obama Administration with powers described in Article 2 and impeachment is not one of them. Further, this began well before Trump held elective office.

The entire Trump-Russia collusion gambit, based on the infamous Steele dossier’s pastiche of lies and defamations, was the dirtiest political trick in American history and is in the process of transmogrification into one of the greatest fiascos in the history of American political skullduggery. (One of the most rabid Trump-hating Democratic congressmen, Eric Swallows-well, still professes to believe all of the Steele dossier, as if it were a catechism.)

Though there is an elaborate psychopolitical effort underway to pretend otherwise, investigations already taking place by the inspector general of the Justice Department, a special counsel, and the attorney general of the United States, about to be joined by the Senate Judiciary Committee, will call upon the chief intelligence and law officers of the Obama administration, along with Hillary Clinton and members of her campaign staff, to account for their conduct.

These include lies under oath to congressional committees, lies to federal officials, and misleading the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court. This is a series of dishonest statements and illegal acts that can only, at least provisionally, be seen as a coordinated campaign to influence the results of the presidential election and then to compromise the unwished-for outcome of that election. It will not be long before we hear the still familiar words, in reference to President Obama: “What did the president know and when did he know it?”

Day of Reckoning Is Now Dawning For Democrats
The more they attack Barr the more they are worried.
It's nice that Biden is in the race so that he can be pinned down on the Biden/Obama Administrations illegal spying on the Trump Campaign. May we have Biden/Trump debates.

In appears that officials in the Biden/Obama Administration lied under oath to congressional committees, lied to federal officials, and deliberately and illegally misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court. This is a series of dishonest statements and illegal acts that can only, at least provisionally, be seen as a coordinated campaign to influence the results of the presidential election and then to compromise and undo the outcome of that election. It will not be long before we hear the still familiar words, in reference to Vice President Biden: “What did the vice-president know and when did he know it?”

Even Bob Woodward is warning of the malign influence of the Steele dossier in the whole anti-Trump removal movement.

Mr. Woodward has disembarked from the foundering cause of Trump impeachment and clambered aboard the accelerating bandwagon of probing and revealing the sources of this monstrous attempt to derail constitutional government with the Steele dossier.

A good recap by Rush:

No. Nothing will be done.

In fact, they will continue their attacks on Trump with the full support of the MSM. I suspect the Mueller Report changes nothing.

If Rachel Maddow, who lied and misinformed her viewers every night for two years is not fired, well then nothing changes.

A good recap by Rush:

Now the gloves are off it's going to be extremely difficult for the crimes of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and their minions to dodge justice. Horowitz and Huber are said to be about 90 days from releasing their internal investigation of conduct by the FBI and FISA abuses.

Then Rand Paul dropped the bombshell about Brennan being adamant about the Dossier being included in the FISA application when he knew it couldn't be substantiated as required by FISA guidelines.

One thing I can't figure out though. All the criminals have either left the government or been fired except for Bruce Ohr. And everyone knows he was up to his neck in this conspiracy. His wife worked for Fusion GPS.

I think they flipped Ohr. Otherwise there would be no reason he's still there. I think he's dropping the dime on all of them to stay out of jail.

Yes they will!

How do we know this?

Because the Trump Presidency/agenda, relies on this, and the Left also knows it is true.

Why should we accept this as fact?

Because the SWAMP is basically BLACKMAILING him, to leave it alone, or they will try and impeach!

If it was HWB, or GW, a deal would be cut, but it is not, it is Trump! The race is on again, to see who can do it 1st.

I know, I know, people reading this post think I am off the mark. NO, I am not!

This is all about political power, and what we find out, and what we do not. This is not about truth, or honesty; but rather about "if you screw me, I am going to screw you!" Everything else is just a smoke screen so as both of the bases, have a standing position.

Personally, I think Trump is going to go through with it, but that is just my opinion. He has the goods, and probably figures he might as well put his Presidency on the line, as if he doesn't prove what was done, he will lose anyway.
Bob Barr seems to be serious about getting to the bottom of this.

It seems that the Democrats in the House of Representatives are now under the comparatively sobering influence of Speaker Pelosi. They seem unlikely to try to impeach, knowing there is no chance of conviction, and will try to continue their investigations and dominate the news with Mr. Mueller excerpts that their press lackeys will amplify as much as possible, to continue this gigantic fraud.

This won’t fly. The country recognizes that the attempt to unseat the president has failed, and that it deserved to fail. If he is to be removed from his office, it will be by the electors, and not by a Democratic lynch mob cheered on by the now largely disgraced national political media.

Nobody invoked the impeachment power of Congress in this coup attempt. The illegal spying was conducted by the Obama Administration with powers described in Article 2 and impeachment is not one of them. Further, this began well before Trump held elective office.

The entire Trump-Russia collusion gambit, based on the infamous Steele dossier’s pastiche of lies and defamations, was the dirtiest political trick in American history and is in the process of transmogrification into one of the greatest fiascos in the history of American political skullduggery. (One of the most rabid Trump-hating Democratic congressmen, Eric Swallows-well, still professes to believe all of the Steele dossier, as if it were a catechism.)

Though there is an elaborate psychopolitical effort underway to pretend otherwise, investigations already taking place by the inspector general of the Justice Department, a special counsel, and the attorney general of the United States, about to be joined by the Senate Judiciary Committee, will call upon the chief intelligence and law officers of the Obama administration, along with Hillary Clinton and members of her campaign staff, to account for their conduct.

These include lies under oath to congressional committees, lies to federal officials, and misleading the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court. This is a series of dishonest statements and illegal acts that can only, at least provisionally, be seen as a coordinated campaign to influence the results of the presidential election and then to compromise the unwished-for outcome of that election. It will not be long before we hear the still familiar words, in reference to President Obama: “What did the president know and when did he know it?”

This is just Trump getting ready to steal control of the United States. Trump is just projecting, blaming the other side for what i'm doing.

Impeachment is just an investigation and trial.

The Mueller investigation was not started because of Steele dossier. This was due to papadopolus bragging to an australian diplomat about russia ties

...Impeachment is just an investigation and trial...
Impeachment is a CONGRESSIONAL POWER. The illegal spying by te Biden/Obama Administration had nothing to do with "impeachment", Trump wasn't even an office holder.
...papadopolus bragging to an australian diplomat about russia ties
To get a FISA warrant on a US citizen the corrupt Biden/Obama Administration would have to swear to the Court that they had verified evidence that showed that they were knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of a foreign government.

What predicated Biden/Obama spying on the Trump Campaign is what Barr has pledged to get to the bottom of.

Last edited:

Impeachment is a CONGRESSIONAL POWER. The illegal spying by te Biden/Obama Administration had nothing to do with "impeachment", Trump wasn't even an office holder.
To get a FISA warrant on a US citizen the corrupt Biden/Obama Administration would have to swear to the Court that they had verified evidence that showed that they were knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of a foreign government.

What predicated Biden/Obama spying on the Trump Campaign is what Barr has pledged to get to the bottom of.
It's called surveillance, and the warrants were signed by fucking judges.

Also note that it was Republicans that passed along the information to the DOJ, whose Republican employees decided they saw probable cause to investigate, based on incidental capture while monitoring known foreign assets (not the fucking dossier).

They then secured warrants from Republican-appointed judges, who also renewed the warrants which only happens when there is clearly demonstrated production from said surveillance.

This is just more horseshit, Orwellian reframing of legal due process in an attempt to undermine the role of the judicial system in providing the critical oversight necessary to maintaining a free and just democracy.

Carter Page was under investigation since 2013. Why did Trump get involved with him.

This is just Trump getting ready to steal control of the United States. Trump is just projecting, blaming the other side for what i'm doing.

The Mueller investigation was not started because of Steele dossier. This was due to papadopolus bragging to an australian diplomat about russia ties
Another delusional liar. Seek help. Demoncraps suck.

It's called surveillance, and the warrants were signed by fucking judges.

Also note that it was Republicans that passed along the information to the DOJ, whose Republican employees decided they saw probable cause to investigate, based on incidental capture while monitoring known foreign assets (not the fucking dossier).

They then secured warrants from Republican-appointed judges, who also renewed the warrants which only happens when there is clearly demonstrated production from said surveillance.

This is just more horseshit, Orwellian reframing of legal due process in an attempt to undermine the role of the judicial system in providing the critical oversight necessary to maintaining a free and just democracy.

Carter Page was under investigation since 2013. Why did Trump get involved with him.
You lie well even though you're wrong.

* evidence here --> Papadopoulos brag to Australian diplomat was key factor in FBI's Russia probe.

* Dossier Not What ‘Started All of This’ <--- help is here.

* Suspicion, Not Proof, Is Enough For A FISA Warrant.

* Fox News has normalized a lie about the origins of the Russia investigation

* evidence here --> Papadopoulos brag to Australian diplomat was key factor in FBI's Russia probe.

* Dossier Not What ‘Started All of This’ <--- help is here.

* Suspicion, Not Proof, Is Enough For A FISA Warrant.

* Fox News has normalized a lie about the origins of the Russia investigation
You're source sucks. Still an idiot.

There is no coup.

Only resistance and subversion through legal means.

Trump could have saved himself a ton of trouble if he'd been honest, open and transparent re: Russia, tax returns, etc.

He could have, but he did not.

Why?

Because honesty, openness and transparency are foreign concepts to him.

So far, all that he has shown us is Big Talk and No Action - the guy breaks everything he touches.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ... I wish-to-hell he'd go back to scamming New Yorkers and leave the rest of us alone.

Last edited:

... the warrants were signed by fucking judges...
In our system EVERY warrant requires the entity requesting the warrant to swear an oath the information provided is accurate, trustworthy and complete. When you LIE to the Court, the spying that results is illegal. Lies are not suddenly laundered into truth because you tricked a Judge by lying to them and withholding information.
... Republican employees decided they saw probable cause to investigate...
The Party affiliation of the Biden/Obama Administration members that illegally spied on Trump is beside the point. You think a lie is suddenly "truth" if a Republican utters it? How Silly!
... secured warrants from Republican-appointed judges...
Who cares who appointed them? You can no more lie to a Judge selected by Roberts than you can a Judge selected by anyone else.
... Orwellian reframing of legal due process in an attempt to undermine the role of the judicial system in providing the critical oversight necessary to maintaining a free and just democracy....
Lying to the Court doesn't preserve a Free and Just Democracy. They lied because if they had told the truth, they wouldn't have gotten the warrants they wanted to exploit the vast spying capabilities we entrust to our Intelligence Community.
...Carter Page was under investigation since 2013. Why did Trump get involved with him.
Carter Page worked WITH the FBI in 2013. He was never convicted of any crimes, hell, he's never even been indicted, still hasn't! Next to Trump he's probably the cleanest guy in DC. A FISA warrant is renewed every 90 days. His 2013 assistance to the FBI had no bearing on his fitness to work in the Trump Campaign.

The Biden/Obama Administration wanted to spy on Trump, they knew Page and used him as pretext to throw a surveillance blanket over the campaign at a time when they believed Hillary would be elected and that no one would even find out the warrant had even been issued.

Forum List

Back