Will the Federal Government Shut Down on Monday?

Will the Federal Government shut down on Monday

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • With the dysfunction, it's going to be hard to tell

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I like Bacon

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That ship has all but sailed. Hes' out of options. And he's facing civil suits over his fraud claims when he leaves office.

That ship never existed. He was never going to overturn the results. He'll die believing he was chosen though.

I am under the opinion that Congress has been handed a no win situation on this one. Most of the bill he is rejecting (without actually vetoing it) was already agreed on and even suggested by his Administration. There are parts that the Senate has added and the House has added but essentially, it's exactly what Munuchin already supported.

This is another case of Rump breaking as many toys on his way out of the Nursery as he can.
you are a DUMBASS----we are in huge debt and you want to WASTE/give $$$ to other countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
STUPID--very stupid
They give foreign countries money every year, not just Israel and the virus has not hit the shores of the US yet, according to tramp.
you disagree that wasting $$$$ is NOT stupid??????????!!!!!!!!
woooohooooooooo

I am under the opinion that Congress has been handed a no win situation on this one. Most of the bill he is rejecting (without actually vetoing it) was already agreed on and even suggested by his Administration. There are parts that the Senate has added and the House has added but essentially, it's exactly what Munuchin already supported.

This is another case of Rump breaking as many toys on his way out of the Nursery as he can.
you are a DUMBASS----we are in huge debt and you want to WASTE/give $$$ to other countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
STUPID--very stupid
They give foreign countries money every years, not just Israel and the virus has not hit the shores of the US yet, according to tramp.
and it should stop!
AND look at my previous post
They have been doing it for years. Also it shouldn't stop, we need to live on planet earth too.

STUPID--very stupid
They give foreign countries money every year, not just Israel and the virus has not hit the shores of the US yet, according to tramp.
woooohooooooooo

I read it less than 1% of the budget.

I think it was planned, to the point of tramp asking for 2 grand. Why do you think they waited for so long?

I could be wrong.

You aren't wrong. It could have been a done deal in early November. But Rump was too busy trying to steal an election along with his merry band of criminals. Just like the Covid could have been addressed in early November by a President. But we don't have a President right now and nothing positive is going to happen. Look for more Pocket Vetoes which means that Biden will have to deal with things on Jan 21st and things will be a lot worse off than they are right now.

Part of that new bill was to fund the Vaccine at State Level. What good does it do to have the vaccine just dumped off at the State Capital and the state not having enough funds to get it widely distributed. And let's not forget that on Dec 26th, many, many programs for Citizens runs out and leaves a lot of good folks in the cold and hungry.

Did you vote?

I vote for every election, even mid term.

I was referring to this poll.

I just did, I voted yes the government will shut down. I could be wrong.
.....and not only do you think wasting $$$$ is not stupid, you agree that American Tax $$$$ should go to foreigners and Not Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPER FKN STUPID

That ship has all but sailed. Hes' out of options. And he's facing civil suits over his fraud claims when he leaves office.

That ship never existed. He was never going to overturn the results. He'll die believing he was chosen though.

Now, he's rumbling around the WH grumbling about not leaving. It's not that big a thing since he's going to be committing a Misdemeanor as of Jan 20, 12:01pm. The worst they can do is fine him while dragging him off the premises. So it's no real big surprise that the Government and the Military will be all but shut down the last 3 weeks he's doing squatters rights.

STUPID--very stupid
woooohooooooooo

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOCY.............doesn't matter how much it is---it all adds up/etc
and look at post #27

STUPID--very stupid
woooohooooooooo

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOCY.............doesn't matter how much it is---it all adds up/etc
and look at post #27

That should have been addressed in late October when he was doing his Covid Distribution and in early November when he was breaking the windows out in the Whitehouse in his rage.

In another fit of rage, everyone else pays. Yes, even you.

STUPID--very stupid
woooohooooooooo

so you are saying FUCK American and Americans --yes we know you lefties do that

STUPID--very stupid

Your opinion doesn't count if you are just too lazy to vote.
........that is some of the most idiotic/stupid/ridiculous/etc crap ever = WASTING/giving $$$$$ to foreign countries at a time like this
Any way you slice it our government dropped the ball. There has been time to put together a bill. There has been time to get it right. We deserve better. People forget we hire them to get things done. They do not. I watch our government work today and it disgusts me. I feel like a judge in family court where a child has not been fed in a week. They scream and yell at each other and do not feed the kid because they are to busy fighting. Don't care who is right who is wrong as a parent you have to figure out a way to work together to get the job done. I'm the judge the couple loses the child and goes to jail. I don't care why it was not done, it was their job. Get it done or pay the consequences.

STUPID--very stupid

Your opinion doesn't count if you are just too lazy to vote.
........that is some of the most idiotic/stupid/ridiculous/etc crap ever = WASTING/giving $$$$$ to foreign countries at a time like this
No Shit... how can anyone in their right minds justify the pork s that is in that bill, how can anyone with half a brain justify sending billions to foreign countries?

STUPID--very stupid
woooohooooooooo

On that subject, I have to agree with Harmonicaboy. Except it should have been brought up in late October or Early November.

What are followers worth to a man that lost the power to do anything?

Donald Trump will still have a lot of influence when he leaves office. I wouldn't say his power is gone.
The very minute the far right find a new towering asshole to lead them they are going to forget they ever supported him. Your new dear leader should be along any time now,

I think it was planned, to the point of tramp asking for 2 grand. Why do you think they waited for so long?

I could be wrong.
Definitely planned for the confusion and disruption. Nothing like having a bomb thrower in the midst of management. Almost as much Mitch and Nancy's fault. This was only possible because they waited and took their own sweet time getting around to passing it at a time when it was possible for him to have the option to pull something like this. Any other time, while congress was going to be in session, would have gone into law without signature after 10 days. Politics as usual in the nations capital. He and these hacks would be run off the board of any decent strategic, functional corporate board. Perfectly planned by trump using the timing. You cannot override, what has not been vetoed. Not saying there isn't a massive amount of political pork money and other pet perks in the Omnibus and Relief acts for both sides, but his people were in on the negotiations all the way through.

Forum List

Back