will the Royal wedding be another waste of $$$$?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
so will this turn out like Diana's wedding and end in divorce?
some of these people spend mucho $$$$$ and then get divorced
very stupid

The thing is, people know who Harry is.

Who's the head of state of Germany? Who's the head of state of South Africa? Who's the head of state of Italy? Who's the head of state of Norway?

Who the fuck knows?

But they know who the second grandson is of the head of state of the UK. Hmmmmm.....

It sells. How much money does the UK make just because flashy twats get to meet the UK Royal Family members and then decide to spend loads of money buying British shit?

very stupid

Considering the Brits actually make $$ off the Royal Family, it doesn't really matter.

The money paid to them comes from the earnings of the Royal Estates, which only pay back about 1/5 to the royal family.

The UK government keeps the rest.

Generally, Americans at clueless about the history of the English monarchs, or how massive much of our culture comes from that small island.

If English history (1000 years) were taught in American schools, Americans would be glued to their TV sets at 4 AM this morning.

My father was stationed in England for a while in the war .... pretty sure I have a few siblings there.

3C7DCF5B00000578-4155658-image-a-20_1485346657583.jpg

Aren’t all weddings a gigantic waste of money?

Agreed! People spend way too much on weddings. People put so much and time into weddings and not the marriage.

When my husband and I got hitched we had the ceremony in mosque which was free and then had wedding party at his parent's house.

We spent a total of $1200 and that's including my dress and his tux.

Meanwhile my friends spent $10,000+ on their weddings.

Generally, Americans at clueless about the history of the English monarchs, or how massive much of our culture comes from that small island.

If English history (1000 years) were taught in American schools, Americans would be glued to their TV sets at 4 AM this morning.
Ireland, Tasmania, India, etc., should definitely be discussed in the context of the glorious history of England, to say nothing of what they did in and with Africa, the Middle East, China...

It is a waste of airtime.
Christ. I can't even watch the local news because every channel is locked onto this stupid wedding I could give a rats ass about.

very stupid

As long as the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West, well yes it is a waste!

I would compare it to Fergie and Andrew wedding instead of Di and dumbass wedding...

Thank God William was born before Harry!

Ireland, Tasmania, India, etc., should definitely be discussed in the context of the glorious history of England, to say nothing of what they did in and with Africa, the Middle East, China...
tiny England conquered much of the world
the world's major language is English
,,,Africans, Native Americans, etc conquered,murdered , raped, warred on, decimated, displaced, tortured, etc just like the English [ whites ] did--but not on the scale of England because they did not have the technology,advances, etc

Aren’t all weddings a gigantic waste of money?

Agreed! People spend way too much on weddings. People put so much and time into weddings and not the marriage.

When my husband and I got hitched we had the ceremony in mosque which was free and then had wedding party at his parent's house.

We spent a total of $1200 and that's including my dress and his tux.

Meanwhile my friends spent $10,000+ on their weddings.
..my and my wife's family did not have the $$$ for a wedding--so we didn't have one
...I'm sure they could've managed to pay for something...but it wasn't like they had the $$$ available
we've been married for 25 years now

Forum List

Back