Will the Supreme Court end affirmative action in colleges?

Doubtful. There are too many vested interests and forces in this country keeping the culture of victimhood among everybody and everything other than a white male. In the case of affirmative action at colleges and universities, I find it ironic because non-white males are on the rise. Affirmative Action at universities far surpassed its mission years ago but now it’s been transformed into a social engineering tool.

Doubtful. There are too many vested interests and forces in this country keeping the culture of victimhood among everybody and everything other than a white male. In the case of affirmative action at colleges and universities, I find it ironic because non-white males are on the rise. Affirmative Action at universities far surpassed its mission years ago but now it’s been transformed into a social engineering tool.
I bet they'll strike it down.

Idk about AA, but I know when I was in school the first 3 years were peaceful; And then something happened and the campus population exploded with like 3x more students, many of which were non-college material and black.
When I started, you had to take a test to prove you were college material; I guess they did away with that. :dunno:
I think the test was called "CLEP" maybe? It also helped determine what classes you could take.

You just stay on your knees with your mouth open.
Frankly, at this point....you continue to bring up trump and sexual acts...I am beginning to wonder if the obession isn't from the plantation brainwashing, but your own fantasies about being with him.

It's sick stuff

Yes.

I hope they will follow the constitution and end this asinine practice but the court tends to ignore the constitution when it wants to.

I don't think this court will ignore the Constitution, and in fact will require adherence to it. Bear in mind however, that there are other things involved in their judgement, like history, customs, and traditions that are considerations. But I think in this case AA ought to be declared unconstitutional because it uses race as a factor in college admissions.

Frankly, at this point....you continue to bring up trump and sexual acts...I am beginning to wonder if the obession isn't from the plantation brainwashing, but your own fantasies about being with him.

It's sick stuff
You mean you wouldn't take care of Trump, that is the only thing he thinks a black woman is useful for. My obsession is watching them take his crooked ass to jail.

You mean you wouldn't take care of Trump, that is the only thing he thinks a black woman is useful for. My obsession is watching them take his crooked ass to jail.
Once again, you can't help your perverted obession with the man....geez...get a grip, this is a public forum

Sure, white folks are the problem.

And you then try and pretend you are not a racist.

It is telling that people like you can be so blatantly racist these days and still be blissfully unaware of it.
Who is responsible for slavery in America?

Who is responsible for Jim Crow in America?

Who was responsible for lynching in America?

Who is responsible for police brutality in America?

Shall I continue?

Who is responsible for slavery in America?

Who is responsible for Jim Crow in America?

Who was responsible for lynching in America?

Who is responsible for police brutality in America?

Shall I continue?
Yes, you should continue. Continue to underline your racism and prove my point. It is all the fault of whitey.

It is amazing how similar you sound to David Duke.

The Justice System is the only institutionalized racism left in this country for the most part.

What the hell do you think this country was founded on.
Still living in the past, I see.

Still on the plantation.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free ourselves.

Still living in the past, I see.

Still on the plantation.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free ourselves.
No fool I am living in the present, go to any courtroom in this country and my point is proven. In the past 6 months how many black men have seen released from prison for countless years for a crime they didn't commit.

You claimed Dr King had flaws, I have never heard you say that about Trump.
Trump is a fucking idiot with major flaws.
:dunno:

NOBODY has EVER heard you talk about Obama's flaws.

Dr. King seemed to genuinely want racial harmony, but some racist asshole killed him for it. Did that help or hurt your race-baiting agenda?

Forum List

Back