Will the Supreme Court end affirmative action in colleges?

It's because you refuse to allow it.

Race and ethnicity should be removed from every local, state, and federal government form, and every college application. It should be prohibited by law to ask for such information - the information can only be used to discriminate based upon DNA, which no one has the ability to change. We can only change our behaviors.
Yea that is why black folks have always been segregated, because we wouldn't allow it.

I'm sure the Supreme Court will look at the appropriate law and make their decision based upon that- not whether Affirmative Action is a good idea or not- that's irrelevant.

But riddle me this, RW.

If you needed work done on your brain, would you seek out and have your surgery done by an Affirmative Action brain surgeon who got the job only because of the color of his skin?

Or would you prefer it be done by someone who knows what they are doing?

I would have him take a crack at it!

Yea that is why black folks have always been segregated, because we wouldn't allow it.
Oh please. Some of your deranged folks are trying to establish spaces reserved for people of color.

You create Black Student Unions (there are no White Student Unions). There is a Black Caucus in congress (there is no White Congress).

There are a million large non-profits devoted to non-White skin color. NAACP, notably. There are no White ones that I am aware of.

You are the ones continuing with the segregation. Somehow, you think it will fix things.

You won't fix racism with more racism.

We are all the same race, the human race. Start acting like it.

If you have to put a skin color in front of "live matter," you're the racist.

blm07.jpg

Last edited:
Oh please. Some of your deranged folks are trying to establish spaces reserved for people of color.

You create Black Student Unions (there are no White Student Unions). There is a Black Caucus in congress (there is no White Congress).
How did that come about Jim, if you are being honest with yourself.
There are a million large non-profits devoted to non-White skin color. NAACP, notably. There are no White ones that I am aware of.
Why was the NAACP created Jim?
You are the ones continuing with the segregation. Somehow, you think it will fix things.
If that is the case, why is it that when a black family moves into a predominately white neighborhood the whites start moving out?
You won't fix racism with more racism.

We are all the same race, the human race. Start acting like it.
We are not the ones responsible for over 400yrs of racism and discrimination in this country.
If you have to put a skin color in front of "live matter," you're the racist.
Amazing how that didn't matter until black folks started protesting being gunned down in the streets by the very folks who are supposed to uphold the LAW.

Let's see how many right wingers will comment on this or folks like Struth.
I cannot confirm whether Dr. King was a commie. He appeared to genuinely wanted racial harmony, unlike you, and some racist asshole killed him for it. You should thank the twatburger who killed Dr. King. It's better for your race baiting ass that he is no longer here to stop you.

How did that come about Jim, if you are being honest with yourself.

Why was the NAACP created Jim?

If that is the case, why is it that when a black family moves into a predominately white neighborhood the whites start moving out?

We are not the ones responsible for over 400yrs of racism and discrimination in this country.

Amazing how that didn't matter until black folks started protesting being gunned down in the streets by the very folks who are supposed to uphold the LAW.
As I have clearly stated in this thread, the way to stop historical racism, is stop discriminating based upon race. I have provided a very specific solution about how to do this (remove race from all forms and everything).

You are advocating for racial discrimination and segregation to continue. It's quite hypocritical of you.

But let's cut to the root of the demons in your head....

Tell me, specifically, how you personally have been a victim of racial oppression. I don't want to hear about your ancestors or bullying either. All of our ancestors struggled, and we were all bullied when we were young. Be specific.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back