Will the Supreme Court end affirmative action in colleges?

As I have clearly stated in this thread, the way to stop historical racism, is stop discriminating based upon race. I have provided a very specific solution about how to do this (remove race from all forms and everything).

You are advocating for racial discrimination and segregation to continue. It's quite hypocritical of you.

But let's cut to the root of the demons in your head....

Tell me, specifically, how you personally have been a victim of racial oppression. I don't want to hear about your ancestors or bullying either. All of our ancestors struggled, and we were all bullied when we were young. Be specific.

Thanks.
How is that when it is you that is responsible for the racial discrimination and segregation that takes place in this country.

White folks, I love folks like you who try to straddle the fence.

First two from today...

president-joe-biden-speaks-with-jamaar-evans-a-bricklayer-apprentice-picture-id1244433807

president-joe-biden-watches-jamaar-evans-a-bricklayer-apprentice-a-picture-id1244433914

conservatives02.jpg

Last edited:
Damn I didn't know you had a picture of Struth.
What I found striking about the photo was how he was pandering and using the hard-working Black dude for political purposes. I'm White, and even I was insulted. I would think that of all people, you would be insulted as to how Black people become super-important to the Dems every time there is an election.

And on the contrary, us Republicans aren't going to do that. We aren't going to coddle you. You are just as capable as everyone else. We are going to allow everyone who is smart and works hard to achieve success. And you won't have to join a corrupt union which docks your pay every month and limits your potential either.

White folks, I love folks like you who try to straddle the fence.

So much leftard bullshit.

=> Affirmative Action <= is the ONLY institutionalized racism in this country.

Get rid of it. Now.

If you disagree, you're a racist hypocrite.

ANY decision based on race is racist. By definition. You would know that, if you could pull your head out of the leftards' butts

What I found striking about the photo was how he was pandering and using the hard-working Black dude for political purposes. I'm White, and even I was insulted. I would think that of all people, you would be insulted as to how Black people become super-important to the Dems every time there is an election.

And on the contrary, us Republicans aren't going to do that. We aren't going to coddle you. You are just as capable as everyone else. We are going to allow everyone who is smart and works hard to achieve success. And you won't have to join a corrupt union which docks your pay every month and limits your potential either.
Give me a break, how many black props have we seen at Trump rallies.

So much leftard bullshit.

=> Affirmative Action <= is the ONLY institutionalized racism in this country.

Get rid of it. Now.

If you disagree, you're a racist hypocrite.

ANY decision based on race is racist. By definition. You would know that, if you could pull your head out of the leftards' butts
The Justice System is the only institutionalized racism left in this country for the most part.

What the hell do you think this country was founded on.

Trump has personal flaws and he pushed this country backwards.
I don't see where or how he pushed the country backwards. Nor do I understand what Trump has to do with the topic of this thread.....it's like your plantation boss has got your brainwashed to only think of one thing, and look to blame one person for all your problems in life.....it's a distraction.....something the demaklan has done for centuries

I don't see where or how he pushed the country backwards. Nor do I understand what Trump has to do with the topic of this thread.....it's like your plantation boss has got your brainwashed to only think of one thing, and look to blame one person for all your problems in life.....it's a distraction.....something the demaklan has done for centuries
Trump has personal flaws and he pushed this country backwards.

Superbad is just a chronic trump hater

There is no middle ground with people like him

See the difference between you and I is I am not up Biden's ass as you are Trump's. You can't find any post where I am running around defending Biden, I have even criticized him. So it's comical when you try to label me as trumping for Biden. Bottomline is everyone knows you are a boot licking sellout for Trump and republiklans.

See the difference between you and I is I am not up Biden's ass as you are Trump's. You can't find any post where I am running around defending Biden, I have even criticized him. So it's comical when you try to label me as trumping for Biden. Bottomline is everyone knows you are a boot licking sellout for Trump and republiklans.
odd cause i was talking about King, and the topic of the thread…you are the one that brought up Trump

Forum List

Back