Will the #WalkAway movement re-ignite as Dem Reps leave and the impeachment rolls on?

There has never been a #walkaway movement........

That is a bullshit POS LIE. You are a LIAR.
Of course, thats not news.

The movement is Yuge and getting Yuger.

'It Just Exploded': #WalkAway Movement Grows as Former Democrats Leave Party
'It Just Exploded': #WalkAway Movement Grows as Former Democrats Leave Party

WASHINGTON – What would it take for you to leave behind acquaintances, friends, and even some family members, all in the name of politics? That's what Brandon Straka did when he decided to walk away from the Democratic Party in 2017.
"Never lose faith that people can change," Straka told the crowd at a recent Trump 2020 Campaign rally. "If I can change, anyone can change."
That is Straka's story. Once a lifelong Democrat, he's now an outspoken Trump supporter.
"I live in New York City and I was a former liberal, a former Democrat my entire life," Straka told CBN News. .......

...........Ahead of 2020, Straka says he and his team are getting out on the road. "We do the black Americans town hall, Hispanic Americans, Jewish Americans, LGBT Americans. We're talking to groups that are typically voting Democrat in large blocks and saying, listen, you have a choice."
Straka says their goal is not to make all of these people Republicans but to encourage them to step back and consider why they vote the way they do.

And you offer the ramblings of some religious nut to prove it? That's just pathetic.

Forum List

Back