🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
CONVICTED FELON TRUMP. All right MAGA. Whatcha gonna do?
1717105579471.png

Go to it, Trumptards.

And when you've been shot and are dying in the street, ask yourself whether or not it was worth dying for a man who couldn't give a flying fuck whether you lived or died.

But that's what a cult is all about.

I prefer people who understand how prosperity is advanced and how jobs are created. I prefer people who have experience living under the laws imposed upon us. I prefer people who have created jobs and were successful working in a variety of fields.

Career politicians don’t understand any of that. All they understand is how to sustain their old on power.

One doesn’t need to be a career politician to know how government is supposed to work. Career politicians have created the disorder we see today.

Let’s say you need brain surgery. You have two choices. A brain surgeon who has a decade of experience doing the type of surgery you need. Or a pediatric surgeon. One who has spent his entire career fixing feet.

The smart move is to let the guy who knows what he is doing work on it.

Let’s say you need brain surgery. You have two choices. A brain surgeon who has a decade of experience doing the type of surgery you need. Or a pediatric surgeon. One who has spent his entire career fixing feet.

The smart move is to let the guy who knows what he is doing work on it.
Pediatric surgeons serve infants and children primarily. I think you meant podiatrist.

Go to it, Trumptards.

And when you've been shot and are dying in the street, ask yourself whether or not it was worth dying for a man who couldn't give a flying fuck whether you lived or died.

But that's what a cult is all about.
Now is your chance MAGAs. Riot!

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY COULD HAVE just stepped up when this whole mess started long long long ago.
Censured him, Told him there is only so much extreme we can allow, other wise government gets completely out of wrack.
WHO KNOWS maybe Trump would have not gone so far over the line.
before people thought impeachments & trials were
a good idea.
Now extreme is the new normal.

Forum List

Back