🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't bleev hearsay & gossip, so you launch into a personal attack?

Noice argument you have there. :rolleyes:

8s9aoy.jpg
Then you believe what you make up.

... which was not the way to do it. And Pence's comments to these people: "Fuck you, we do it the right and lawful way."
They were desperate. They do not believe that the election was correct. But perish the thought only they had that opinion. So did Hillary as did Al Gore claim it was wrong.

Factually Trump conceded on Jan 6. There is no law determining when concessions happen or that they must happen at all.

Well, what's your thoughts. Will a guilty verdict in this Stalinist trial, lead to some disturbing days in places across the country?
Leftist Democrats love to riot and will find any reason to do so. So if Trump is found guilty or innocent ... Democrats will riot. If it's cloudy or sunny ... Dems will create chaos somewhere. They're a miserable group of malcontents and NOTHING will EVER satisfy their crybaby mentality.

MAGA Americans are not like Demonazis.... so no there would not be unrest...

I'm expecting a hung jury.
Maybe, but I don't believe democrats would have taken this to trial without a guaranteed guilty verdict.

As we speak, the WEF/Democrat propaganda bots are being loaded with "Trump is a felon" memes and talking points.

Maybe, but I don't believe democrats would have taken this to trial without a guaranteed guilty verdict.

As we speak, the WEF/Democrat propaganda bots are being loaded with "Trump is a felon" memes and talking points.
I don’t believe they care. They just want the trial.

Forum List

Back