🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bush pissed away Trillions on wars, and Islamic Jihadists haven't gone away, imagine that.
What is the amount to the end of Bidens term for his war costs? And the Russians and Hamas are still fighting.

No, not really.

Not giving us enough equipment to do the job and ordering stock they couldn't sell was a mistake, that they didn't listen to.
How did you arrive at that conclusion?

How did you arrive at that conclusion?
Watching this company flounder and fail for four years.

Dreading every time the head office people showed up from Milwaukee, and seeing what stupid shit they were going to do this week.

What were the maximum jail sentences?

It’s a common refrain from some of those charged in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and their Republican allies: The Justice Department is treating them harshly because of their political views while those arrested during last year’s protests over racial injustice were given leniency.

Court records tell a different story.

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

What I remember was when Clinton tried to take out OBL, Republicans accused him of "Wagging the Dog" and mocked him for blowing up an Aspirin Factory.

What I remember is that Bush couldn't take him out after 8 years of war.

What I remember was Obama took out Bin Laden, and Biden took out Zawahiri.

I have a simple solution.
Stop dicking around in their part of the world.
Stop propping up Israel, stop sponsoring dictators like Saddam who turn on us, stop sponsoring coups that backfire on us.

Our policy is to stick our hands in a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung.

You should read up on the history of the interstate highway system and why Eisenhower pushed for it.
I believe you also mean Biden is wrong in what he is doing. Why don't you claim the usa started Hamas?

Do you truly think OBL was in that aspirin factory?
Obama had the luck he had the experiences of the Bush army and Air force in hitting OBL. There is no reason to believe Obama had he been in when Bush was, as president, he would have got OBL killed. I always wondered why Obama treated OBL with such honor as to hide his body in the ocean? What is your thoughts.

If Obama and Biden followed your solution, OBL would still be alive and Hamas might have conquered Israel. Russia would own Ukraine as well.

Ike saw the magnificent highway system in Germany for himself and decided America also needed a magnificent highway system.

If Obama and Biden followed your solution, OBL would still be alive and Hamas might have conquered Israel. Russia would own Ukraine as well.
Russia is Muslim now?

Ike saw the magnificent highway system in Germany for himself and decided America also needed a magnificent highway system.
Exactly, he saw the TACTICAL advantages it gave Germany during the war.

It’s a common refrain from some of those charged in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and their Republican allies: The Justice Department is treating them harshly because of their political views while those arrested during last year’s protests over racial injustice were given leniency.

Court records tell a different story.

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.
We know the AP favors Democrats. Even Democrats admit this. But is the AP correct to favor just Democrats? Sentences? They did not mention that for not even being at the Capitol, there were sentences for that amounting to 22 years. And they compare the non destruction of the capitol to the looting and burning of innocent store owners businesses?

We know the AP favors Democrats. Even Democrats admit this. But is the AP correct to favor just Democrats? Sentences? They did not mention that for not even being at the Capitol, there were sentences for that amounting to 22 years. And they compare the non destruction of the capitol to the looting and burning of innocent store owners businesses?
The only guy who got 22 years is Nazi Nick Fuentes who organized the riot.

Russia is Muslim now?
Where did that idea come from? I never said anything provoking that.
Do you know that Russians who left Russia tell us that Russia has a preponderence of outdoor toilets servicing homes there.? Russia should get decent toilets and get away from Ukraine.
The only guy who got 22 years is Nazi Nick Fuentes who organized the riot.
He is not in prison. Say be careful with your words. I have some bad words for your side too.

Now the Russian who commented on Toilets lagging in Russia

But he also brings up St. Greta.

By the way Joe, I too was in the Army and at the time was still a loyal Democrat. I never got the tattoos. Did you get yours?

Last edited:
Mr. Beale's comments are nuts. The one thing to address is that DJT's advisors and some of his family begged with him early to intercede and stop the riot. He waited three hours. It is bogus to deny it.
I don't bleev hearsay & gossip, so you launch into a personal attack?

Noice argument you have there. :rolleyes:

8s9aoy.jpg

What they really wanted was to delay a ceremony validating an election result so the handling of ballots could be investigated.
In other words, accuracy was vital to the election and they protested to get it.

Forum List

Back