🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have now become a third world banana republic. I expected this.

What’s next? Are they going to scour voting roles and go after people based on who they voted for? This is what the left has always wanted.

What’s next? Are they going to scour voting roles and go after people based on who they voted for? This is what the left has always wanted.
There is no limit to the paranoia and delusion of the cult.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY COULD HAVE just stepped up when this whole mess started long long long ago.
Censured him, Told him there is only so much extreme we can allow, other wise government gets completely out of wrack.
WHO KNOWS maybe Trump would have not gone so far over the line.
before people thought impeachments & trials were
a good idea.
Now extreme is the new normal.
That’s idiotic

Bullshit! Trump is a felon.

Let the great unraveling begin!
IMG_0092.jpeg

The left / Democrat party has shown us that they are the part of totalitarianism and fascism.

This wasn’t unexpected as many of us already knew that.

CONVICTED FELON TRUMP. All right MAGA. Whatcha gonna do?

Those are the words the DNC have been dying to be able to say.

I've got to hand it to them, they steered this perfectly. Got the right prosecutor in place, got the right judge with the right instructions, to an already heavily leaning Dimocrat jury.

The only hope now, is for a big pay back on November 5th.

I didn't support it in 2020.

I just realized that people were rightfully fed up.

A bunch of white people whining that their orange God man was finally held to account for his bad behavior isn't the same as black people being upset the police are murdering them in the street.
Doesn’t matter. No riot is ever a good thing, rioting is not protected. On top if that, the blm riots did billions in damage, and those people were protesting against civilians, which should never happen

Those are the words the DNC have been dying to be able to say.

I've got to hand it to them, they steered this perfectly. Got the right prosecutor in place, got the right judge with the right instructions, to an already heavily leaning Dimocrat jury.

The only hope now, is for a big pay back on November 5th.
Yes. Vote for the old fart or vote for the CONVICTED FELON who owes $500mm for tax fraud and sexual assault, and tried to overturn the election.

Doesn’t matter. No riot is ever a good thing, rioting is not protected. On top if that, the blm riots did billions in damage, and those people were protesting against civilians, which should never happen
they weren't protesting against civilians, they were protesting against police.

Because they aren't morons and aren't pretending to buy into the con, like Trump lovers like you.

Yeah because they are dishonest people who only hear what they want to hear.

Also, after all this time, you still haven’t learned anything about my position. Despite me telling people I don’t support Trump, you still insist that I do. You are just like the people I mentioned above. You just hear what you want to hear, and ignore everything that doesn’t fit your view of people.

Forum List

Back