Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Those are the words the DNC have been dying to be able to say.

I've got to hand it to them, they steered this perfectly. Got the right prosecutor in place, got the right judge with the right instructions, to an already heavily leaning Dimocrat jury.

The only hope now, is for a big pay back on November 5th.
Retribution goes both ways. Don’t blame us for believing Trump and heading him off at the pass.

Sure you are. Look at you, just sitting there doing nothing. That's compliance, you sheeple!

:rolleyes:

I don't support that. People like you forget that your thoughts are yours. You are the one who thinks that your description of the trial is accurate, not me.

I support prosecuting criminals. And so do you, 99.9999% of the time.

But then there was this ONE time.... and this ONE guy....
You are the one supporting a political prosecution. You liberals are intent of turning this country into a one party totalitarian state.

Sure you are. Look at you, just sitting there doing nothing. That's compliance, you sheeple!

:rolleyes:

I don't support that. People like you forget that your thoughts are yours. You are the one who thinks that your description of the trial is accurate, not me.

I support prosecuting criminals. And so do you, 99.9999% of the time.

But then there was this ONE time.... and this ONE guy....
You support totalitarianism.

1717150173668.png

Once again we laugh at the leftards as there is no rioting and violence.
It really is that simple.

Really? Protesting the police but using civilians as their target? If they were protesting police, then why did they set buildings on fire and block streets and stuff like that.

They may have been mad at the police, but they took it out on innocent civilians.

No, they took it out on white people. white people only notice there's a problem when you threaten to burn down their stuff.

No, they took it out on white people. white people only notice there's a problem when you threaten to burn down their stuff.

How would they have known the ethnicity of the people who’s buildings and businesses they burned?

But, your answer proves my point. They targeted civilians, people who had nothing to do with Floyd’s death. You are condoning mass violence against people because they “look like the guy who killed Floyd”. You think that’s right? You think that’s legal?

Looks like they have plenty of proof.

We send people to prison on a lot less evidence than they had on Trump.
Yeah, this case was a bungled mess from the start. Bragg just happened to get lucky on the venue, the judge and the jury.

How would they have known the ethnicity of the people who’s buildings and businesses they burned?

But, your answer proves my point. They targeted civilians, people who had nothing to do with Floyd’s death. You are condoning mass violence against people because they “look like the guy who killed Floyd”. You think that’s right? You think that’s legal?

Oh, it's not legal.

I don't condone it.

In Joe's ideal world, we'd have had massive police reform years ago and mutants like Chauvin and Van Dyke and Loehmann and Wilson would have been purged from our police forces long before they killed anyone.

Yeah, this case was a bungled mess from the start. Bragg just happened to get lucky on the venue, the judge and the jury.

The only person who "bungled" this case was Convicted Felon Trump.

Convicted Felon Trump could have done the following.

1) Actually admit that he had sex with Daniels. Instead, he kept lying about it, and it just looked worse when she gave detail.
2) Not fallen asleep in court. If I'm a juror and I had to give up four weeks of my life to sit on this jury, the contempt he showed for me and the proceedings should have been noticed.
3) Don't put up a clown like Costello. That backfired bigly.

Oh, it's not legal.

I don't condone it.

In Joe's ideal world, we'd have had massive police reform years ago and mutants like Chauvin and Van Dyke and Loehmann and Wilson would have been purged from our police forces long before they killed anyone.
I can respect that. I too think police need to be better trained, but we’re moving away from the conversation at hand.

There was no justification for the events of the riots in 2020. If those people had a gripe with the police, their peaceful assembly should have been at the police station, or outside some government building, not in the streets at random places destroying things.

I can respect that. I too think police need to be better trained, but we’re moving away from the conversation at hand.

There was no justification for the events of the riots in 2020. If those people had a gripe with the police, their peaceful assembly should have been at the police station, or outside some government building, not in the streets at random places destroying things.

Actually, most people did exactly that, and the police used more brutality on them. LIke when Trump used plastic bullets and tear gas so he could stand in front of a church and hold a bible upside down.

A lot of the looting happened because people who didn't care about the police brutality took advantage of the police being distracted. Oh, well.

You can't constantly subject a people to injustice for centuries and expect them to respect the law.

The only person who "bungled" this case was Convicted Felon Trump.

Convicted Felon Trump could have done the following.

1) Actually admit that he had sex with Daniels. Instead, he kept lying about it, and it just looked worse when she gave detail.
2) Not fallen asleep in court. If I'm a juror and I had to give up four weeks of my life to sit on this jury, the contempt he showed for me and the proceedings should have been noticed.
3) Don't put up a clown like Costello. That backfired bigly.

No, the bungle was braggs case, even other attorneys said so. Again, Bragg just got lucky here. Left wing pundits and lawyers were skeptical of his case.

The legal theory behind it was shaky, that was said over and over.

No, the bungle was braggs case, even other attorneys said so. Again, Bragg just got lucky here. Left wing pundits and lawyers were skeptical of his case.

The legal theory behind it was shaky, that was said over and over.

The proof is in the pudding.

Two jurors were pro-Trump and got all their news from RW Sources. They STILL convicted him.

Actually, most people did exactly that, and the police used more brutality on them. LIke when Trump used plastic bullets and tear gas so he could stand in front of a church and hold a bible upside down.

A lot of the looting happened because people who didn't care about the police brutality took advantage of the police being distracted. Oh, well.

You can't constantly subject a people to injustice for centuries and expect them to respect the law.
but it still doesn’t justify what happened.

So what youre suggesting is “im pissed at the police, so I’m going to burn down the local wal mart!”?

That’s not how our freedom to assemble clause works.

but it still doesn’t justify what happened.
No, but you shouldn't be surprised.

So what youre suggesting is “im pissed at the police, so I’m going to burn down the local wal mart!”?

That’s not how our freedom to assemble clause works.

Here's the thing, if you burn down the walmart, Wal Mart is going to make damned sure the police clean up their act.

Shouldn't be that way. But it is. White people only care about justice when their stuff is threatened.

I'm old enough to have lived through three major civil unrests... the race riots of 1968, the Rodney King Riots, and the BLM riots.

We shouldn't constantly be relearning the same lesson.

The proof is in the pudding.

Two jurors were pro-Trump and got all their news from RW Sources. They STILL convicted him.

Was there ever a link to them claiming they were trump supporters? They claimed to have viewed some information from truth social but not have an account.

Forum List

Back