Will these parties EVER learn?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011

Pretty amazing to watch how badly the GQP screwed this up. They went too far, and now they just had their asses handed to them. With inflation at damn near 8%. Holy crap. Pretty incredible to watch.

We can be sure of one thing: They'll learn nothing from this. They will not look in the mirror. And how do we know this? Because these parties never learn anything.

Both whacked-out parties think they have all the answers. They know what's best for the rest of us. Everything should be done their way. It's not about what's best for the country for them. It's about beating the other tribe. They have all the answers.

The American electorate has been trying to tell you something for a long time. You don't. We want you to work together. We want you to communicate, collaborate, innovate. Maybe get over yourselves, shut up, and listen for a change. Create some NEW ideas together.

Not holding my breath, of course.

LOL

6oha7r.jpg

Yes, they certainly went too far by thinking the state did not own people's children so is free to turn them into trannies, that people should be allowed to earn a living without the state telling them who could and who couldn't or that the state considers race and identity as being all that matters in the world rather than skills or quality of character.

Right to the personal attacks, as always. That mirror must be an ugly sight for them.

Right to the personal attacks, as always. That mirror must be an ugly sight for them.

Mac we all know you think both parties are to blame while continually shilling for one party. That's not a "personal attack". It's just observing what you post here.

Pretty amazing to watch how badly the GQP screwed this up. They went too far, and now they just had their asses handed to them. With inflation at damn near 8%. Holy crap. Pretty incredible to watch.

We can be sure of one thing: They'll learn nothing from this. They will not look in the mirror. And how do we know this? Because these parties never learn anything.

Both whacked-out parties think they have all the answers. They know what's best for the rest of us. Everything should be done their way. It's not about what's best for the country for them. It's about beating the other tribe. They have all the answers.

The American electorate has been trying to tell you something for a long time. You don't. We want you to work together. We want you to communicate, collaborate, innovate. Maybe get over yourselves, shut up, and listen for a change. Create some NEW ideas together.

You're so cute when you stamp your little foot petulantly and screech in a little 6-year-old-girl voice, "Because I said so!"

Six year olds do not need facts.

:)

But Republicans won’t learn

Rather than blame the extreme views of their candidates, they will blame stolen elections, the media and free stuff

Rather than blame the extreme views of their candidates, they will blame stolen elections, the media and free stuff
Well, they don't think the views are extreme. They're fighting Satan, and their views are mainstream when you're fighting Satan. Or something like that.

I really, REALLY hope people get to shop for the Thanksgiving they can't afford and the Christmas gifts they can't buy, and they have only Democrats to blame going forward and back.

I mean it.

Well, they don't think the views are extreme. They're fighting Satan, and their views are mainstream when you're fighting Satan. Or something like that.

Killing your own child and calling it a 'Fundamental right' is demonic. It is Satanic.

This is a big reason the Democrats won. Because their people really, REALLY want to be able to kill their own babies.

I don't know what else can be said.

Forum List

Back