Will these parties EVER learn?

Didn’t answer the question did you?
You claim Americans can’t afford a Thanksgiving Dinner

But you can’t prove it can you?
Show how many Americans can’t afford $25 for a 20 lb Turkey

There are millions that can't afford a Thanksgiving dinner and millions more over the the past two years who are homeless and living in tent cities. That's fact.

What's even more amazing is that dems controlled the house, senate, and executive for the past two years, did absolutely nothing and the voters voted for them again for another two years. Lol.

Nothing?

COVID Relief
$1.2 trillion infrastructure bill
Bipartisan gun legislation
Semiconductor bill
Climate change legislation

There are millions that can't afford a Thanksgiving dinner and millions more over the the past two years who are homeless and living in tent cities. That's fact.

Show me

I bought a 21 lb Turkey for $25 last Thursday
That will feed six people with Turkey left over

Show where that is unaffordable

Of course you did. So did I but millions didn't.

Show me who can’t afford $20 or less for a Turkey or doesn’t have food stamps to pay for it

This is just fear mongering and misinformation from Republicans

Because of Democrats, Americans can’t afford Thanksgiving
:206:

Killing your own child and calling it a 'Fundamental right' is demonic. It is Satanic.

This is a big reason the Democrats won. Because their people really, REALLY want to be able to kill their own babies.

I don't know what else can be said.
That and turnout. Elections are won and lost by a few thousand. If the right isn't motivated to stop the insanity, we get what we got

Didn’t answer the question did you?
You claim Americans can’t afford a Thanksgiving Dinner

But you can’t prove it can you?
Show how many Americans can’t afford $25 for a 20 lb Turkey
All the thousands of people Disney,FB,Netflix and Twitter are laying off because they let SJW activists invade their corporations and run them into the ground. Add to that all the folks in healthcare and the military democrats fired due to fraudulent Vax mandates for starters.

All the thousands of people Disney,FB,Netflix and Twitter are laying off because they let SJW activists invade their corporations and run them into the ground. Add to that all the folks in healthcare and the military democrats fired due to fraudulent Vax mandates for starters.
Are you saying Disney and Netflix workers can’t afford $25 for a Turkey?

Pretty amazing to watch how badly the GQP screwed this up. They went too far, and now they just had their asses handed to them. With inflation at damn near 8%. Holy crap. Pretty incredible to watch.

We can be sure of one thing: They'll learn nothing from this. They will not look in the mirror. And how do we know this? Because these parties never learn anything.

Both whacked-out parties think they have all the answers. They know what's best for the rest of us. Everything should be done their way. It's not about what's best for the country for them. It's about beating the other tribe. They have all the answers.

The American electorate has been trying to tell you something for a long time. You don't. We want you to work together. We want you to communicate, collaborate, innovate. Maybe get over yourselves, shut up, and listen for a change. Create some NEW ideas together.

Not holding my breath, of course.
I don’t quite see it that way.

Republicans ran on the same old platform of social grievances and economic complaints with misdiagnosed causes and no solutions. Their platform (which doesn’t exist) was to blame the democrats and libbies for everything. Then layer on the nuts who live in conspiracy world and you get a disaster of an election.

Democrats really ran on a platform and a 2 year record of moderately successful legislation. They lack a dynamic leader and organization but the message was right. There is nothing they can do but weather the world wide economic malaise that is overblown by the media, exploited by the republicans, and lacks an easy solution other than time.

Democrats get in their own way by being hyperfocused on tiny marginalized groups but there are worse traits from parties.

I don’t quite see it that way.

Republicans ran on the same old platform of social grievances and economic complaints with misdiagnosed causes and no solutions. Their platform (which doesn’t exist) was to blame the democrats and libbies for everything. Then layer on the nuts who live in conspiracy world and you get a disaster of an election.

Democrats really ran on a platform and a 2 year record of moderately successful legislation. They lack a dynamic leader and organization but the message was right. There is nothing they can do but weather the world wide economic malaise that is overblown by the media, exploited by the republicans, and lacks an easy solution other than time.

Democrats get in their own way by being hyperfocused on tiny marginalized groups but there are worse traits from parties.

No, dems did nothing for anericans.

Forum List

Back