Will Trump attack McCain?

McCain being a secret liberal democrat is the worst kept secret in DC since deepthroat
Maybe he is just more moderate? It looks bad for him to come back from a cancer diagnosis to vote to begin discussing the repeal of a bill to only two days later vote against the repeal yeah. It doesn't look great for him but he is not the only problem, 6 other senators voted against so obviously something is wrong or everybody is trying to screw the President over.
No there's no way he's just moderate. He's done some of the most liberal shit a republican can do over his career.
Clearly he's conservative enough though? He ran for presidential office in 2008 so he's no liberal.
Wow you are clueless :lol:

McCain being a secret liberal democrat is the worst kept secret in DC since deepthroat
Maybe he is just more moderate? It looks bad for him to come back from a cancer diagnosis to vote to begin discussing the repeal of a bill to only two days later vote against the repeal yeah. It doesn't look great for him but he is not the only problem, 6 other senators voted against so obviously something is wrong or everybody is trying to screw the President over.
No there's no way he's just moderate. He's done some of the most liberal shit a republican can do over his career.
Clearly he's conservative enough though? He ran for presidential office in 2008 so he's no liberal.
He is just a fucking idiot
arming terrorists
amnesty
shitting on the first amendment
manipulator
liar

He is just a fucking idiot
arming terrorists
amnesty
shitting on the first amendment
manipulator
liar
I should've known better than to come up here lol

Doing away with that filthy ass Obamacare is not because of the Republicans. The great majority of them voted to stop the disaster.

It failed because of 46 shithead Democrats joined by two Independents that always vote with the nitwits Democrats.

McCain has always been a RINO just like those two dizzy broads that voted with him last night. They deserves to be ridiculed just like the Democrats.

The remedy to this problem is to stop electing Democrats and Republicans that run on a Conservative platform but always vote Liberal.

The Americans people kicked out 1,000 Liberals that supported Liberal policies like Obamacare and they elected a Republican Congress and President that ran on a platform to do away with Obamacare. The American people ar e the real losers in this deal.

The fate of the Republicans and Democrats that opposed doing away with Obamacare should be the same as those idiots back in 1994 that voted for the Assault Weapons Ban. They should be kicked out of office. .

Go ahead....blame the Democrats
Democrats opposed repealing Obamacare from day one. Republicans could never expect support from the Dems, especially after eight years of obstructive GOP block voting

Republicans had the votes ....52 of them

Don't blame the Dems if Trumpcare was so shitty that even Republicans did not like it

Explain to hardcore Republicans why you failed to repeal Obamacare
Nobody expected them to vote yes but the fact that nobody on the left will entertain an argument is the sad and scary part.

Obamacare was structured on a Republican healthcare plan, it was to be implemented by the states, healthcare exchanges were first introduced by Republicans
Yet, not a single Republican voted for it

What was in Trumpcare that Democrats were supposed to like?
The Republicans back when Obama was president are doing the same things Democrats are doing right now, both sides are acting standoffish because they can't admit the other side has some valid or even slightly valid points. Both sides should be looking at it from a perspective of how it can help our country, not from a perspective of "does this line up with the views of my party".

What is your conspiracy theory on this then? That he's working from inside the Republicans to tear them down for the democrats? Enlighten me if I'm so clueless

What is your conspiracy theory on this then? That he's working from inside the Republicans to tear them down for the democrats? Enlighten me if I'm so clueless

Even other senators think McCain is an asshole.

The focus today is #failureFriday, the GOP's colossal bed shitting over healthcare.
I agree it was a huge failure but why do they keep trying to pass the exact same bill with no changes? Nobody is going to change their mind without amendments added to the bill, that's how politics works, so they should make the changes needed to get the votes and move on to the rest of Trump's agenda.

They tried changing it, but when they moved the bill to the left they lost votes on the right, when they moved the bill to the right they lost votes on the left, all within their own party.
They just need to choose what side they truly believe the bill should go towards and just keep trying. Obamacare is far from perfect just like the Trumpcare bill is but if they give up now not only does Obamacare keep failing but the Republicans will fail as a party leaving room for the majority in both the house and the senate to be won by democrats.

if nothing else, healthcare needs to be a joint effort, not one side shoving their ideas on the other. 8 years of that crap is what got us here and this "payback" mentality needs to go.
The problem is neither side is willing to budge because the left is throwing a hissy fit that they lost and the right is power hungry and afraid that consulting with the other side will lose them their elected post. Being elected is to represent the greater good of this country, not to get more stories for your book or to get your names in the history books.
i don't see the right opening the door to the left and asking them for help with the health bill either.

both sides need to cut it out.

We saw Trump attack two women Senators when they voted against him. He ranted & had a tissy fit & threatened their States.

Will the chickenshit little orange man attack John McCain? Will he threaten Arizona?

I'm betting not. Even with his cancer, John McCain can kick the dough boy Trump's ass - physically or mentally.
we've seen the left attack trump and throw hissy fits cause he won the election and they didn't like it... they threatened to blow up the white house, and his life daily.

but you like that, don't you? that's ok cause you don't like trump and in the end, that's the only thing that matters. the world - revolving around you.

wheee.
I think the OP has a valid question mixed in with all the Trump insults. Will he go after a dying man? That wouldn't stop our President, but we'll see if the President even cares. It's over. He didn't care one way or the other what was in a healthcare bill. He's not really a Republican. So my guess is, he's not as personally worked up over this as he is about some other things. Like Russia.
Oh gawd Russia again? Instead of reading myths why don't you comment on the shit Wasserman Schultz just pulled?
I'm waiting to see what the investigations find out. If the Pres allows the investigations to proceed, that is. See if I ever joined in the bullshit chorus saying they're guilty of spying or collusion or anything else. My guess would be IF there's any ties to Russia that shouldn't be, it's got to do with financial dealings. But I don't know.
Deflection isn't going to save your guy.

Can you describe what a "tie to Russia" that shouldn't be looks like?

Even other senators think McCain is an asshole.
Aren't all politicians ass holes? If McCain was really a huge issue other senators would hold press conferences or the Republicans would put a strong Republican senator against him in the senate race next time McCain runs.

We saw Trump attack two women Senators when they voted against him. He ranted & had a tissy fit & threatened their States.

Will the chickenshit little orange man attack John McCain? Will he threaten Arizona?

I'm betting not. Even with his cancer, John McCain can kick the dough boy Trump's ass - physically or mentally.
Trump already attacked McCain. "I like people who weren't captured".

we've seen the left attack trump and throw hissy fits cause he won the election and they didn't like it... they threatened to blow up the white house, and his life daily.

but you like that, don't you? that's ok cause you don't like trump and in the end, that's the only thing that matters. the world - revolving around you.

wheee.
I think the OP has a valid question mixed in with all the Trump insults. Will he go after a dying man? That wouldn't stop our President, but we'll see if the President even cares. It's over. He didn't care one way or the other what was in a healthcare bill. He's not really a Republican. So my guess is, he's not as personally worked up over this as he is about some other things. Like Russia.
Oh gawd Russia again? Instead of reading myths why don't you comment on the shit Wasserman Schultz just pulled?
I'm waiting to see what the investigations find out. If the Pres allows the investigations to proceed, that is. See if I ever joined in the bullshit chorus saying they're guilty of spying or collusion or anything else. My guess would be IF there's any ties to Russia that shouldn't be, it's got to do with financial dealings. But I don't know.

at this point, anything trump is accused of. they'll find him doing it later.

Why does it have to be a conspiracy theory? The guy is just a fucking piece of shit and somehow keeps getting reelected by Arizonans probably because they don't want the gravy train to end

The two female Senators were a given, I believe it is agreed upon before a vote between a few of them who will vote no to tip the scales and since McCain really has nothing to lose at this point he chose to be the deciding vote or Lindsay talked him into it.

I lost complete respect for John McCain after he threw that whistle blower doctor in Arizona under the bus. Here we have a doctor at the VA who blows the whistle on a secret death list for really sick patients who are expensive to treat, only to be fired once they write a letter to McCain about it.

If it were not for some obscure Congressman in Florida, we would all probably have never known about the scandal. That is how close we all are to state controlled euthanasia for nonproductive and expensive to treat citizens. It's all about rationing health care and control from here on out.

Enjoy your single payer system American, cuz I'm sure John McCain will have all the care he needs no matter how sick he actually gets.

You would think a war vet like McCain would be a Veterans biggest advocate.

Oh well, maybe that brain tumor has been their longer than what we know about.

The VA is not as bad as the GOP puts on, but we do not need VA hospitals, only acute care and rehabs for vets , then let them go to civilian healthcare providers and hospitals.

The VA is not as bad as the GOP lets on?

All we know is that they attempted to snuff the life out of some veterans at the Arizona VA. We also know that there are veterans who opt out of the VA for medical treatment.

If people like you had your way, we would all be forced to go to the VA and then have only bureaucrats like McCain to cry to.

So what came of the VA scandal? They fired some big wig that had nothing to do with the scandal, that's what.

How often does this happen? Who the hell knows. These things were done secretively and for how long, God only knows.

Speaking of the dysfunctional shit bag... McCain knows he does not have much time left so the weasel Knows he needs to find the spotlight somehow.

Why does it have to be a conspiracy theory? The guy is just a fucking piece of shit and somehow keeps getting reelected by Arizonans probably because they don't want the gravy train to end

I picture McCain putting the Grim Reaper in a head lock when it comes for him.

Nothing will tear him away from the Senate.

I hope he does. I hope he picks up something and smacks him right in the head.

I enjoy posts like the above, when they're put into the perspective of the hundreds of RW'er posts we've seen over the years insisting that the GOP and conservatives are the ones tolerant and welcoming of differing opinions in their party.
Saying what I did has nothing to do with tolerance. It has to do with wanting his face smacked. Tell us another lie.

Being "tolerant" does not mean letting someone treat you like shit and not calling them on it.

Lefties play games with words and then attack you based on their bullshit.

So McCain owes the GOP majority lockstep unquestioning obedience,

if he wants to avoid being accused of treating them like shit?

And the only way you could find to disagree with my statement was to dishonestly twist it into an absurd absolute strawman.

By doing that, you demonstrated that you know that there is no reasonable or valid counter point to my statement.

In effect you just showed that, deep down, you know that I am right.

McCain has been an asshole for a long time. Calling him on his asshole ness is completely valid.

Well then, you tell me WHO in your statement was treating WHO 'like shit',

and specifically, how were they doing that.

Trump already attacked McCain. "I like people who weren't captured".

lol, maybe it's in line with that old line 'revenge is a dish best served cold.'

I like Senators who do not have brain cancer
There's a reason why no one voted for McCain when he ran for president… LOL

[

A majority did not vote with them, it was 7 I believe but that's besides the point. At least with Senator Paul he had been voicing his concerns along the way. There were 6 who came out and said during the original vote around a week ago that they would not repeal and replace and with no real change in the bill how can we expect them to pass it? Yes they all campaigned on wanting to change it so they should stick to that promise but do we really want to vote them all out of office because then there is no way anything in Trump's agenda could get passed it barely gets past with a majority right now so how would that be better with more democrats?

You are confused about what I posted. I said the great majority of the Republicans voted to do away with all or most or some of Obamacare. At the end there were three RINOs that sided with the 48 filthy Democrats to stop any change.

Trump has a great agenda but he can't do it alone. Since he is not a dictator he needs Congress.

Many of those Republicans were elected on his coattails to make this country great again. They oppose his agenda at their peril. Trump has the heart of America. The Democrats and the RINOs have the welfare queens and illegals of America.

We saw what happen in 1994 to the Republicans that went along with Slick Willy's agenda to raise taxes and do away with the right to keep and bear arms. Many of them were voted out of office and replaced with more Conservative Republicans. That is when Newt and his boys were abe to keep Slick Willy under control.

We need for these RINO Republicans to go the way of the 1,000 Democrats that have lost their seats and have them replaced by real Conservatives that have the courage to do away with an economy busting Obamacare that takes money away from the paying customers and gives it to the welfare queens.

wheee.

Didn't I just say I don't know yet?

Forum List

Back