Will Trump attack McCain?

Doing away with that filthy ass Obamacare is not because of the Republicans. The great majority of them voted to stop the disaster.

It failed because of 46 shithead Democrats joined by two Independents that always vote with the nitwits Democrats.

McCain has always been a RINO just like those two dizzy broads that voted with him last night. They deserves to be ridiculed just like the Democrats.

The remedy to this problem is to stop electing Democrats and Republicans that run on a Conservative platform but always vote Liberal.

The Americans people kicked out 1,000 Liberals that supported Liberal policies like Obamacare and they elected a Republican Congress and President that ran on a platform to do away with Obamacare. The American people ar e the real losers in this deal.

The fate of the Republicans and Democrats that opposed doing away with Obamacare should be the same as those idiots back in 1994 that voted for the Assault Weapons Ban. They should be kicked out of office. .
Hey Brainiac, Republicans only needed 50 votes. 46 Democrats plus 2 independents don't add up to 51.

We saw Trump attack two women Senators when they voted against him. He ranted & had a tissy fit & threatened their States.

Will the chickenshit little orange man attack John McCain? Will he threaten Arizona?

I'm betting not. Even with his cancer, John McCain can kick the dough boy Trump's ass - physically or mentally.
we've seen the left attack trump and throw hissy fits cause he won the election and they didn't like it... they threatened to blow up the white house, and his life daily.

but you like that, don't you? that's ok cause you don't like trump and in the end, that's the only thing that matters. the world - revolving around you.

wheee.
Actually, we attack Trump for the stupid shit he says & does.
I know you don't believe it but it is possible to be President of the United States & get your policies enacted & help this country wirhout being a flaming asshole.
never said he wasn't an asshole. in fact, i've said several times in here he is. quite often.

it's also quite possible that just because someone is an asshole they're NOT a criminal.

chew on that buckwheat, buckwheat.

[

Obamacare is the law of the land. Republicans claimed they could do better but made a pathetic attempt to come up with a credible plan

It is time for Dems and Repubs to get together and fix what needs fixing

Not a chance in hell of that happening

For several decades slavery was the law of the land so don't use the fact that greedy assholes were able to get enough votes to pass the stupid Obamacare as some vindication of the law. The law is a disaster and will fail on its on soon.

What we saw yesterday was simply three RINOs, that laced the courage to do the right thing join the filthy ass Democrats to keep the worst law this country ever had.

Trump should campaign against those idiots, both Democrat and Republicans, that didn't have the courage to do what was right. I suspect he will do that.

Trump should do absolutely nothing to shore up the Obamacare disaster when it fails. Then he can tell the people that suffer that it is their doing by electing assholes to Congress that it failed. Maybe the dumbshits will learn that nothing ever good comes from voting for Liberals of either party.

McCain's actions yeaterday is a great example of why we Conservatives did not vote for him back in 2008. We knew that he was nothing more than big government Liberal and not that much different from that Obama asshole. McCain supporting Obama's signature failure was a vindication that we were right in not electing him. We would have got another Obama except without all the Muslim loving bullshit.
What we saw yesterday is poorly crafted legislation crashing and burning
Same thing we saw back in 2009...except even worse...it passed!

[

Obamacare is the law of the land. Republicans claimed they could do better but made a pathetic attempt to come up with a credible plan

For several decades slavery was the law of the land so don't use the fact that greedy assholes were able to get enough votes to pass the stupid Obamacare as some vindication of the law. The law is a disaster and will fail on its on soon.

What we saw yesterday was simply three RINOs, that laced the courage to do the right thing join the filthy ass Democrats to keep the worst law this country ever had.

Trump should campaign against those idiots, both Democrat and Republicans, that didn't have the courage to do what was right. I suspect he will do that.

Trump should do absolutely nothing to shore up the Obamacare disaster when it fails. Then he can tell the people that suffer that it is their doing by electing assholes to Congress that it failed. Maybe the dumbshits will learn that nothing ever good comes from voting for Liberals of either party.

McCain's actions yeaterday is a great example of why we Conservatives did not vote for him back in 2008. We knew that he was nothing more than big government Liberal and not that much different from that Obama asshole. McCain supporting Obama's signature failure was a vindication that we were right in not electing him. We would have got another Obama except without all the Muslim loving bullshit.
same thing, eh?

a bill proposal, not even a day old, was passed in 2009? awesome

[

A majority did not vote with them, it was 7 I believe but that's besides the point. At least with Senator Paul he had been voicing his concerns along the way. There were 6 who came out and said during the original vote around a week ago that they would not repeal and replace and with no real change in the bill how can we expect them to pass it? Yes they all campaigned on wanting to change it so they should stick to that promise but do we really want to vote them all out of office because then there is no way anything in Trump's agenda could get passed it barely gets past with a majority right now so how would that be better with more democrats?

You are confused about what I posted. I said the great majority of the Republicans voted to do away with all or most or some of Obamacare. At the end there were three RINOs that sided with the 48 filthy Democrats to stop any change.

Trump has a great agenda but he can't do it alone. Since he is not a dictator he needs Congress.

Many of those Republicans were elected on his coattails to make this country great again. They oppose his agenda at their peril. Trump has the heart of America. The Democrats and the RINOs have the welfare queens and illegals of America.

We saw what happen in 1994 to the Republicans that went along with Slick Willy's agenda to raise taxes and do away with the right to keep and bear arms. Many of them were voted out of office and replaced with more Conservative Republicans. That is when Newt and his boys were abe to keep Slick Willy under control.

We need for these RINO Republicans to go the way of the 1,000 Democrats that have lost their seats and have them replaced by real Conservatives that have the courage to do away with an economy busting Obamacare that takes money away from the paying customers and gives it to the welfare queens.
Oh I misunderstood, I agree that these congressional representatives are rode on Trumps pledge especially in districts that needed that extra push to get elected. If we want anything to get passed we need to electe conservatives that can either agree on or let things like abortion be or we will be fighting an endless fight.

So I guess what is bein said in the OP is that Trump should praise women and McCain for their opposition. Or is the OP saying that Trump should do what Obama did and buy off his own party? I guess the later is business as usual for Washington. Maybe that is the problem, people like McCain are used to getting their collective asses kissed with ample government money.
Wow, you actually go along with threatening Senators & their states. Vote yes or I'll cut off federal funding to your state? This is the government you want.

We need Senators & Congressmen that vote what they want & not follow party lines or be blackmailed by the President.

Doing away with that filthy ass Obamacare is not because of the Republicans. The great majority of them voted to stop the disaster.

It failed because of 46 shithead Democrats joined by two Independents that always vote with the nitwits Democrats.

McCain has always been a RINO just like those two dizzy broads that voted with him last night. They deserves to be ridiculed just like the Democrats.

The remedy to this problem is to stop electing Democrats and Republicans that run on a Conservative platform but always vote Liberal.

The Americans people kicked out 1,000 Liberals that supported Liberal policies like Obamacare and they elected a Republican Congress and President that ran on a platform to do away with Obamacare. The American people ar e the real losers in this deal.

The fate of the Republicans and Democrats that opposed doing away with Obamacare should be the same as those idiots back in 1994 that voted for the Assault Weapons Ban. They should be kicked out of office. .

Go ahead....blame the Democrats
Democrats opposed repealing Obamacare from day one. Republicans could never expect support from the Dems, especially after eight years of obstructive GOP block voting

Republicans had the votes ....52 of them

Don't blame the Dems if Trumpcare was so shitty that even Republicans did not like it

Explain to hardcore Republicans why you failed to repeal Obamacare
Nobody expected them to vote yes but the fact that nobody on the left will entertain an argument is the sad and scary part.

Obamacare was structured on a Republican healthcare plan, it was to be implemented by the states, healthcare exchanges were first introduced by Republicans
Yet, not a single Republican voted for it

What was in Trumpcare that Democrats were supposed to like?
The Republicans back when Obama was president are doing the same things Democrats are doing right now, both sides are acting standoffish because they can't admit the other side has some valid or even slightly valid points. Both sides should be looking at it from a perspective of how it can help our country, not from a perspective of "does this line up with the views of my party".

I agree that both parties need to come together. Obamacare may be the law right now but that in no way means it's right, there have been plenty of laws that proved to be a problem (Jim Crowe laws for example).

We saw Trump attack two women Senators when they voted against him. He ranted & had a tissy fit & threatened their States.

Will the chickenshit little orange man attack John McCain? Will he threaten Arizona?

I'm betting not. Even with his cancer, John McCain can kick the dough boy Trump's ass - physically or mentally.
we've seen the left attack trump and throw hissy fits cause he won the election and they didn't like it... they threatened to blow up the white house, and his life daily.

but you like that, don't you? that's ok cause you don't like trump and in the end, that's the only thing that matters. the world - revolving around you.

wheee.
Actually, we attack Trump for the stupid shit he says & does.
I know you don't believe it but it is possible to be President of the United States & get your policies enacted & help this country wirhout being a flaming asshole.
never said he wasn't an asshole. in fact, i've said several times in here he is. quite often.

it's also quite possible that just because someone is an asshole they're NOT a criminal.

chew on that buckwheat, buckwheat.
So, you voted for an asshole & are damn proud of it.

[

A majority did not vote with them, it was 7 I believe but that's besides the point. At least with Senator Paul he had been voicing his concerns along the way. There were 6 who came out and said during the original vote around a week ago that they would not repeal and replace and with no real change in the bill how can we expect them to pass it? Yes they all campaigned on wanting to change it so they should stick to that promise but do we really want to vote them all out of office because then there is no way anything in Trump's agenda could get passed it barely gets past with a majority right now so how would that be better with more democrats?

You are confused about what I posted. I said the great majority of the Republicans voted to do away with all or most or some of Obamacare. At the end there were three RINOs that sided with the 48 filthy Democrats to stop any change.

Trump has a great agenda but he can't do it alone. Since he is not a dictator he needs Congress.

Many of those Republicans were elected on his coattails to make this country great again. They oppose his agenda at their peril. Trump has the heart of America. The Democrats and the RINOs have the welfare queens and illegals of America.

We saw what happen in 1994 to the Republicans that went along with Slick Willy's agenda to raise taxes and do away with the right to keep and bear arms. Many of them were voted out of office and replaced with more Conservative Republicans. That is when Newt and his boys were abe to keep Slick Willy under control.

We need for these RINO Republicans to go the way of the 1,000 Democrats that have lost their seats and have them replaced by real Conservatives that have the courage to do away with an economy busting Obamacare that takes money away from the paying customers and gives it to the welfare queens.

All Republicans needed to do is come up with a better plan than Obamacare

To do that, you need to put some effort into it. More than slapping together a national healthcare plan in a few weeks and demanding a vote

They got their vote and got slapped down
[

To do that, you need to put some effort into it. More than slapping together a national healthcare plan in a few weeks and demanding a vote

It's easier said than done to come up with a completely new bill that both sides can at least respect to get the votes and Republicans have had around 8 years to come up with a new plan and clearly have been working on it in that time, if all their congressional legislation was getting slapped down before what could they have neen doing in that time except planning for something like this?

[

If that is the case, why couldn't Republicans give us something better?

Nobody expected them to vote yes but the fact that nobody on the left will entertain an argument is the sad and scary part.

Obamacare was structured on a Republican healthcare plan, it was to be implemented by the states, healthcare exchanges were first introduced by Republicans
Yet, not a single Republican voted for it

What was in Trumpcare that Democrats were supposed to like?
The Republicans back when Obama was president are doing the same things Democrats are doing right now, both sides are acting standoffish because they can't admit the other side has some valid or even slightly valid points. Both sides should be looking at it from a perspective of how it can help our country, not from a perspective of "does this line up with the views of my party".

With any luck Congress learned a lesson last night about trying simple majority rule. I think the tide will slowly turn back to a more reasoned Congress. Even those dumbfucks have got to realize by now that you've got to have SOME buy in from the other side in order to get what you want.

Conservative media would never stand for any cooperation with the Democrats
Elected Republican legislators do not have the sack to go against RW media
The Democrats won't come together either though? And name one other reputable conservative tv media outlet than FOX that the Republicans trying to be more bipartisan would have to go against? Conservative media is a very small business due to the fact that tv and media is a field that is risky to get into, meaning it really doesn't draw a lot of conservatives into it. And the Republicans elected to office would have the backing of the highest leader in the world to do so they could probably scrounge something up.

[

[

It's easier said than done to come up with a completely new bill that both sides can at least respect to get the votes and Republicans have had around 8 years to come up with a new plan and clearly have been working on it in that time, if all their congressional legislation was getting slapped down before what could they have neen doing in that time except planning for something like this?
I don't see it

What I saw was similar to a student who had three months to write a term paper and threw something together the night before it was due

[Q

The basic problem is that the Liberals (Democrats joined by RINOs) don't want to help the country. They want to rob the Treasury for the welfare queen voting block.

As long there are enough greedy welfare queens that elect Liberals to steal on their behalf, even if it destroys the country, then the problem will persist.

Democracy is fine until 51% of the people find out they can use the government to steal what they are unwilling to provide for themselves.
I would say that the voters Democrats get elected by are the selfish ones wanting to steal from the treasury, not the elected individuals even if they represent those views. And yeah the world is a game of trying to get to the top of the pyramid so a system like democracy with an economy based in capitalism obviously is flawed by letting the power hungry get to the top by hurting those below them.

McCain has great healthcare but would rather stick it to Trump than fix your healthcare. I'm sure he is smiling this morning believing he alone ruined Trump's presidency. When McCain does pass away I will get on a plane and fly to his grave site to piss on it.

[

[

I don't see it

What I saw was similar to a student who had three months to write a term paper and threw something together the night before it was due
Of course it seems as though they threw it together but what are they going to do, have press conferences during the obama administration about how they are going to change healthcare? Of course not, because they would have been heard on deaf ears so they worked on it either as a party or individually and when they finally got the chance to enact it and make it happen they did, unsuccessful as the recent voting was it started the conversation.

[

If that is the case, why couldn't Republicans give us something better?

We had something better, Obama fucked it all up.

Oh gawd Russia again?
4i6Ckte.gif

Get used to it.

McCain has made a career of sabotaging Republican agendas from within. Fuck him.
McCain represents Arizona, the #2 retirement destination after Florida. That's a lot of assisted livings, nursing homes, and memory cares. All would be thrown in turmoil if the Medicaid was slashed.

What do you do with all those people? Most of the men are WWII, Korean, and Vietnam veterans. Is this how Republicans want to take care of the veterans?

What do the family members do? Quit their jobs to stay home with 88 year old mom, who can't be left alone?

You Republicans sure are dumb.

Forum List

Back