Will Trump get.......

shadow355

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2015
My hide site
Rubio supporters?

I think the upper middle class and upper class Rubio folks will back Donald Trump.

It won't be long before Kasich falls, then it will be between Cruz and Trump . Will we have to wait till April to see ?

Did Rubio drop out because he is low in campaign funding? Hmmmm?

If Rubio was serious about Trump not becoming President , he could have stayed in the race to steal votes.

Shadow 355

The Don will surprise the world, he will get more hispanic and African American votes than people expect. His anti-establishment based campaign appeals to many across the country, even some younger voters. Once he pulls away even further, I think it's time to appeal to younger voters and minorities which will be needed to win the general elections.

The Don will surprise the world, he will get more hispanic and African American votes than people expect. His anti-establishment based campaign appeals to many across the country, even some younger voters. Once he pulls away even further, I think it's time to appeal to younger voters and minorities which will be needed to win the general elections.

So the American voters are not tired of career politicians ?

Shadow 355

Trump will get the Bernies, too. Too many young people with college diplomas and no jobs. Hitlery talks about being nice and luvy-duvy. Trump is talking about bringing companies back home and and fixing the trade deficit. Trump wins - HUGE.

The majority of the nonsense Trump spews, a President doesn't have the power or authority to do. People being duped by this con man aren't thinking straight.

Trump will get the Bernies, too. Too many young people with college diplomas and no jobs. Hitlery talks about being nice and luvy-duvy. Trump is talking about bringing companies back home and and fixing the trade deficit. Trump wins - HUGE.
The key word is "talking".. Trump is full of shit - all talk and lies preying on the weak minded.

The key word is "talking".. Trump is full of shit - all talk and lies preying on the weak minded.
No. Trump isn't after the democrats. But many will vote for him over Hitlery this November.

So you believe Mr. Trump will hold up to his campaign promises?

Trump can fix foreign policy, the nations debt, and he can create good paying jobs ?

Shadow 355

Honestly? I have no idea at all. I have no way to know.

Not being a career politician, is there not stress on him to do a good job?

If he pulls off eight years of the White House, a Presidential candidate with an endorsement from Trump, would they not be a shoe in for the White House ?

Shadow 355

Trump can fix foreign policy, the nations debt, and he can create good paying jobs ?

Shadow 355

If he pulls off eight years of the White House, a Presidential candidate with an endorsement from Trump, would they not be a shoe in for the White House ?

Shadow 355

If he gets the nomination I surely hope there is a ton of stress on him to do a good job.

If they are smart enough to have a diploma, they are smart enough to see that T-rump is full of shit.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

If he gets the nomination I surely hope there is a ton of stress on him to do a good job.

He already has a plan ; I will bet on it.

Economy, Foreign policy..... And others, he already has a draft of what he is going to do.

I hope he does not sway in his ambitions due to political pressure.

Shadow 355

If they are smart enough to have a diploma, they are smart enough to see that T-rump is full of shit.

Who do you think would be better?

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

He already has a plan ; I will bet on it.

Economy, Foreign policy..... And others, he already has a draft of what genus going to do.

I hope he does not sway in his ambitions due to political pressure.

Shadow 355

Me too. All I really care about is our country. It is spinning down the toilet now, and hopefully he or someone will catch it before it is totally flushed.

Who do you think would be better?

Kasich, but he's too sane to get the republican nomination unless he's the one appointed in the contested convention.

I'm afraid you've been diagnosed with "Maddow On The Brain Disease". If these college grads want to work, they'll be smart enough to vote for anybody but Hitlery.

Forum List

Back