Will White Privilege End Affirmative Action?

so who is stopping these folks from moving isnt it illegal to force them to stay in this horrible racist nation
Shut the fuck up. You bitches whine about the government daily. If you don't like the first amendment, leave.

Shut the fuck up. You bitches whine about the government daily. If you don't like the first amendment, leave.
Why don’t you leave? I bet we can come up with a nice funds for you to leave you just Gotta renounce your citizenship.. see if Africa will take you back lol .. The sub Sahara.

What’s destroyed the black family as welfare it is backed up by statistics .. Pre-welfare the black family was very strong and solid.. After welfare it immediately started to.. After welfare it immediately started to collapse Over 70% of the people that are incarcerated all say they come from single parent households.. there is really nothing to argue with.. you want another narrative.. that’s cool.. don’t know why.
That's a mother fucking lie and you were shown that. Stop being white trying to make comments about thinks you know absolutely nothing about. Poverty is half of what it was in the 50's and blacks get sent to prison for crimes whites get probation for. Nothing you say is correct and I am not going to debate your racist ass about this. I am telling you that you are wrong and that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Why don’t you leave? I bet we can come up with a nice funds for you to leave you just Gotta renounce your citizenship.. see if Africa will take you back lol .. The sub Sahara.

You leave. I was born here and have first amendment rights. So put your pasty white ass on a boat or plane and go find a country that does have the first amendment.

That's a mother fucking lie and you were shown that. Stop being white trying to make comments about thinks you know absolutely nothing about. Poverty is half of what it was in the 50's and blacks get sent to prison for crimes whites get probation for. Nothing you say is correct and I am not going to debate your racist ass about this. I am telling you that you are wrong and that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
I was developed in the black community in a major urban area. Schooled, raised, culture.. There is nobody on earth that knows more about race and culture than me

You leave. I was born here and have first amendment rights. So put your pasty white ass on a boat or plane and go find a country that does have the first amendment.
But our society can’t survive with people complaining about being victims of somebody being mean to you lol

More per capita? Or just sheer numbers because there are far more whites in the country?
It seems per capita would be a more valid comparison.
This is an invalid argument. As is any racist argument about welfare. Because people are on TANF because they are poor, not because they want to be. So then why are more blacks poor per capita than whites?

Racism is the correct answer.

This is an invalid argument. As is any argument about welfare. Because people are on TANF because they are poor, not because they want to be. So then why are more blacks poor per capita than whites?

Racism is the correct answer.
You gonna blame racism until you get some money huh lol

As usual the racists pricks here try derailing this thread because they cannot face the truth. This thread is not about Africa, black crime, the so called loss of the black family or any of the off topic shit that has been posted.

It's about this;

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each.

Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs.

Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

So what we see here is that whites are provided entry by a plethora of other preferences they would not qualify for if not for their race. The study shows that Asian admittance is not being stifled or reduced because Harvard must admit blacks and Hispanics that are presumably unqualified. Instead we see that it is white ALDC students who would not qualify under any other circumstance being admitted at more than double the number of Asians, blacks, Hispanics and Native Americans.

This is about unqualified whites being admitted in far higher numbers than everybody else then crying about how unfair AA is.

Forum List

Back