Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

My favorite pat of this exchange....

"..........Now, some of that is the nature of our system. And geography. As long as Wyoming gets the same number of Senators as California there is going to be some tilt towards Republicans when it comes to Congressional races. The fact that a lot of Democratic voters are bunched up in big cities and a lot of Republican voters are spread out across geography gives them an advantage when it comes to Congressional races. Some of it is just political bad luck. "

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

So Bammy thinks that because a small State gets two Senators it tilts the "Congressional" playing field.....so much for this man being a "Constitutional" professor.

What makes him think anyone will care what he says when his presidency lies in ruins?

Bush and Cheney left office in disgrace and unable to travel to western Europe for fear of arrest.

Obama, not a good president, at least served as honorably as the conditions permitted.

He correctly reserved the right to chime in on Trump if he thinks it appropriate.

Traditionally, ex-Presidents don't criticize their successors. Jimmah is the first one I recall, whining about GWB. Obama will also criticize Trump because he spent 8 years whining about GWB. Two of the sorriest assholes to ever contaminate the Oval Office. Jimmah and Barry.
Ain't America great!

My favorite pat of this exchange....

"..........Now, some of that is the nature of our system. And geography. As long as Wyoming gets the same number of Senators as California there is going to be some tilt towards Republicans when it comes to Congressional races. The fact that a lot of Democratic voters are bunched up in big cities and a lot of Republican voters are spread out across geography gives them an advantage when it comes to Congressional races. Some of it is just political bad luck. "

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

So Bammy thinks that because a small State gets two Senators it tilts the "Congressional" playing field.....so much for this man being a "Constitutional" professor.

What makes him think anyone will care what he says when his presidency lies in ruins?
You see exactly what the future holds for Trump: his failed administration.

The Obamas are sacks of shit with zero class. Why would anyone expect them to act respectfully under new leadership?
Democrats never show class or take the high road. Why would Obama show something he doesn't have?

Forum List

Back