Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • I will send money to Trump instead.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I will write nasty posts on USMB.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday told his supporters he hopes there will be massive nationwide protests if prosecutors investigating him and his businesses "do anything illegal."

I am truly curious how many of you will hit the streets if Trump is indicted for his business or election transgressions and misdeeds. I presume when Trump says "anything illegal" he means indicted.

There were riots and protests in the streets after John Gotti was convicted after all.

BTW, this has nothing to do with BLM or any other deflection, just whether you will you take to the streets over Donald Trump's legal woes.

Last edited:
Every left shit stain says he's going to jail but never why.
Who said he was going to jail or if he was even going to be indicted, bobblehead. Trump is the one who raised the specter of nationwide protests if he is indicted. Answer the question.

Last edited:
Who said he was going to jail or was even going to be indicted, bobblehead. Trump is the one who raised the specter of nationwide protests if he is indicted. Answer the question.
Classic ss deflection. Fully expected. What will he be indicted for, ss? What crimes, ss?

Classic ss deflection. Fully expected. What will he be indicted for, ss? What crimes, ss?
LOl..answer the question, moron. Knowing you, you will just sit on your fat ass and write nasty posts. Choose option 4.

1643640990639.png

Trump has been indicted twice. That's what an impeachment is; an indictment.

He's been found not guilty twice, as well...
I thought that only one impeachment was put out there.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if there isn't going to be any thoroughness when cleaning house in such a way, why clean any of it at all? About nine years ago, I suffered what had better be my one and only experience with bed bugs. Being thorough enough was the only way to get complete and totally rid of them. Sadly, in too many of life's situations, tackling just one issue is not even close to being sufficient enough.

However, if Trump really said they want to put him in jail then he must be concerned.

What will he be indicted for, ss?
You are posting on a politics board so I presume you are at least somewhat aware of current events. Trump is under investigation by NY and Georgia prosecutors. It is Trump that called for nationwide protests if he is indicted. The question I am asking is only whether you will protest if Trump is indicted. It is a simple question. I am not questioning the merits of the case only if you will protest.

Forum List

Back