Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • I will send money to Trump instead.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I will write nasty posts on USMB.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Who said he was going to jail or if he was even going to be indicted, bobblehead. Trump is the one who raised the specter of nationwide protests if he is indicted. Answer the question.
I hope all blue shitholes burn to the fucking ground if Donny is indicted. I hope the torching is led by hardcore racist White Nationalists.

"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday told his supporters he hopes there will be massive nationwide protests if prosecutors investigating him and his businesses "do anything illegal."

I am truly curious how many of you will hit the streets if Trump is indicted for his business or election transgressions and misdeeds. I presume when Trump says anything "illegal" he means indicted.

I would not be surprised if you do as there were riots and protests in the streets after John Gotti was convicted.

BTW, this has nothing to do with BLM or any other deflection, just whether you will you take to the streets over Donald Trump's legal woes.

Its a little bit early to talk about a Trump "indictment" , wouldn't you say? The election isn't for more than 2 1/2 years, so that kind of stunt to get Brandon a 2nd term would have too much time to backfire.

"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday told his supporters he hopes there will be massive nationwide protests if prosecutors investigating him and his businesses "do anything illegal."
As sure as the sun rises in the east, if Trump is indicted he will claim the prosecutors did something illegal whether they did or not.

Just like the election was "rigged" and "stolen".

The key words are if prosecutors investigating him and his businesses do anything illegal. Personally I think this is all just political theater and don’t expect any indictments to come from it.
Everyone of the people trying to prosecute Trump for illegal business dealings. Their business dealings should be looked at just ad closely as Trump's. Starting with Pelosi's insider trading.

Trump has been indicted twice. That's what an impeachment is; an indictment.

He's been found not guilty twice, as well...
Sure, but several members of the jury (the senate) that voted for him admitted he was guilty and deserved to be found guilty. That only shows their lack of integrity, not that he wasn't guilty.

I hope all blue shitholes burn to the fucking ground if Donny is indicted. I hope the torching is led by hardcore racist White Nationalists.

Of course you hope that. Will you be participating? Or hiding?

I am truly curious how many of you will hit the streets if Trump is indicted for his business or election transgressions and misdeeds. I presume when Trump says "anything illegal" he means indicted.

There were riots and protests in the streets after John Gotti was convicted after all.

BTW, this has nothing to do with BLM or any other deflection, just whether you will you take to the streets over Donald Trump's legal woes.
So, you're saying that you think it is ok if prosecutors do illegal things? Is that what you're saying?

Sure, but several members of the jury (the senate) that voted for him admitted he was guilty and deserved to be found guilty. That only shows their lack of integrity, not that he wasn't guilty.
234947BE-5F58-4ABB-A6CA-7FB6A14609A0.jpeg

Well, it appears there are at least two tards in this topic whose propagandists have kept them in the dark about the investigations into Trump.

Sad.

Long list of crimes. We can start with treason, using political office for financial gain, attempted voter fraud, and then move on to his financial crimes.
Shit…get him on Russian collusion and a Ukrainian quid pro quo while you’re at it….OH WAIT!

Well, it appears there are at least two tards in this topic whose propagandists have kept them in the dark about the investigations into Trump.

Sad.
Are you referring to the Russian collusion and a Ukrainian quid pro quo?
Those “INVESTIGATIONS”?

Funny no one can ever provide a specific answer as to what they are investigating him for.
Um, seditious conspiracy.

I know you're not told this in your world, but that's it. Maybe more, we'll see.

You're welcome.

Nobody should be surprised if trump is indicted.

That said, trump supporters are hardly rational.

They believe "The Big Lie" for example.

If you believe "The Big Lie" you'd believe anything.
Otis ^ is gullible, easily misled and an unoriginal thinker. Other than that, of course, he’s still worthless.

Um, seditious conspiracy.

I know you're not told this in your world, but that's it. Maybe more, we'll see.

You're welcome.
Is this investigation similar to the Russian collusion and a Ukrainian quid pro quo investigations?

Forum List

Back