Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • I will send money to Trump instead.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I will write nasty posts on USMB.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday told his supporters he hopes there will be massive nationwide protests if prosecutors investigating him and his businesses "do anything illegal."

I am truly curious how many of you will hit the streets if Trump is indicted for his business or election transgressions and misdeeds. I presume when Trump says "anything illegal" he means indicted.

There were riots and protests in the streets after John Gotti was convicted after all.

BTW, this has nothing to do with BLM or any other deflection, just whether you will you take to the streets over Donald Trump's legal woes.

I will drink champagne and invite my friends to eat mussels and smoked oysters.

Nobody should be surprised if trump is indicted.

That said, trump supporters are hardly rational.

They believe "The Big Lie" for example.

If you believe "The Big Lie" you'd believe anything.
It depends on how you define it.

I don't think there was a proven manipulation of votes (although there's a lot of smoke). However, I think, and know because it's proven, that there was a coup by the FBI, MSM, and Big Tech to take down Trump and give the election to Biden. Based on post polling data, that's what happened.

You are posting on a politics board so I presume you are at least somewhat aware of current events. Trump is under investigation by NY and Georgia prosecutors. It is Trump that called for nationwide protests if he is indicted. The question I am asking is only whether you will protest if Trump is indicted. It is a simple question. I am not questioning the merits of the case only if you will protest.
Think He'll call for protests at justices homes?

It depends on how you define it.

I don't think there was a proven manipulation of votes (although there's a lot of smoke). However, I think, and know because it's proven, that there was a coup by the FBI, MSM, and Big Tech to take down Trump and give the election to Biden. Based on post polling data, that's what happened.
And post poling data has never been wrong. -------dumb ass.

Nobody should be surprised if trump is indicted.

That said, trump supporters are hardly rational.

They believe "The Big Lie" for example.

If you believe "The Big Lie" you'd believe anything.
Bloviating Mayfield is fully irrational. Trump should not be indicted. Yet, there is a fair chance he will eventually get indicted, despite that.

I will protest indeed. And I am definitely going to start making donations to stalwart GOP candidates and to the Trump campaign.

And I now fully endorse the impeachment of Brandon (if the GOP takes at least the House in the midterms).

Bloviating Mayfield is fully irrational. Trump should not be indicted. Yet, there is a fair chance he will eventually get indicted, despite that.

I will protest indeed. And I am definitely going to start making donations to stalwart GOP candidates and to the Trump campaign.

And I now fully endorse the impeachment of Brandon (if the GOP takes at least the House in the midterms).
Great idea. Send him all your money.

Trump is a criminal. He's not above the law. Let justice do their job.

Make sure you read all 5 pages.
Whoopsie…nobody sane can take these TDS-ing degenerates seriously.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and nonpartisan U.S. government ethics and accountability watchdog organization.[2][3][4] Founded in 2003 as a counterweight to conservative government watchdog groups such as Judicial Watch

"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday told his supporters he hopes there will be massive nationwide protests if prosecutors investigating him and his businesses "do anything illegal."

I am truly curious how many of you will hit the streets if Trump is indicted for his business or election transgressions and misdeeds. I presume when Trump says "anything illegal" he means indicted.

There were riots and protests in the streets after John Gotti was convicted after all.

BTW, this has nothing to do with BLM or any other deflection, just whether you will you take to the streets over Donald Trump's legal woes.
The choice of words from the blob is curious.

........ I presume when Trump says "anything illegal" he means indicted.
People like you (who do not know the meaning of 'illegal') should not be allowed to vote. Why in god's name do you think the term was included in his statement?

Forum List

Back