Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • I will send money to Trump instead.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I will write nasty posts on USMB.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Well, couple that with a trip to DC that surprised a lot of people....

Sounds like something may be on the horizon concerning his legal status with the DOJ officials.

Keep in mind that Trump wants a headline every day. He's obsessed with being the center of attention 24/7.

Every left shit stain says he's going to jail but never why.
The reason why will be when a Court find him guilty of something.

What it will be who knows but you also believed Hillary was going to Jail, so how is that working out?

My point?

As Rahm once said “ Are you F’ing Retarded? “ and I ask myself this question when it come to all sides.

Now with that written the possibility of Trump going to Prison has risen from one percent to ten percent chance but even then it is such a long shot that I wouldn’t worry your little mind over…

The reason why will be when a Court find him guilty of something.

What it will be who knows but you also believed Hillary was going to Jail, so how is that working out?
Something. LMAO

BTW, I never said Clinton was going to jail, stop making up shit.

Something. LMAO

BTW, I never said Clinton was going to jail, stop making up shit.
As I wrote it went from one percent to ten percent chance of Trump going to prison, so stop 🛑 clutching your Trumpy Bear 🐻 and dry your eyes.

Also I swore you would have chanted “ Lock her Up “ but alas I was wrong Miguel…

As I wrote it went from one percent to ten percent chance of Trump going to prison, so stop 🛑 clutching your Trumpy Bear 🐻 and dry your eyes.

Also I swore you would have chanted “ Lock her Up “ but alas I was wrong Miguel…
Your stupid ass is back on ignore.

Well, couple that with a trip to DC that surprised a lot of people....

Sounds like something may be on the horizon concerning his legal status with the DOJ officials.
I don't understand. You mean that something "illegal" has already been committed by the prosecuting investigators?

I don't understand. You mean that something "illegal" has already been committed by the prosecuting investigators?
No.

Trump is going to cry foul every time. Its sad that people keep believing it.

I think there may be some indictments handed down finally from the federal grand juries...and Trump is trying to prime the pump of outrage because, as we all know, he's as clean as the day is long.

Trump is a criminal. He's not above the law. Let justice do their job.
Trump didn’t commit a crime. Ergo, your first statement is false.

He is not above the law. But there are some things he could do as President that made some laws inapplicable to him.

I wish Justice would do it’s job. That’s not what they are presently doing, however.

Trump didn’t commit a crime. Ergo, your first statement is false.

He is not above the law. But there are some things he could do as President that made some laws inapplicable to him.

I wish Justice would do it’s job. That’s not what they are presently doing, however.

Trump is still a criminal. They finally got Al Capone, John Gotti and Whitey Bulger.

Forum List

Back