Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • I will send money to Trump instead.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I will write nasty posts on USMB.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
To recognize that Trump deserves to be charged is not the same as expecting him to be charged. You dolt.
Trump doesn’t deserve to be charged. A prerequisite, you leaden headed blob of shit, is that he would need to have committed a crime.

Plus, I don’t recall saying that you expected him to be charged.

He might be. But our corrupt DOJ isn’t a jury.

Her arrest was never imminent. To recognize that she deserved to be charged is not the same as expecting her to be charged. You dolt.

What Hillary did was not deliberate. Has Trump said why he took top secret and classified documents?

Trump doesn’t deserve to be charged. A prerequisite, you leaden headed blob of shit, is that he would need to have committed a crime.

Plus, I don’t recall saying that you expected him to be charged.

He might be. But our corrupt DOJ isn’t a jury.

He took the documents that belong to the American people and he hid them. Why?

He took the documents that belong to the American people and he hid them. Why?
He took some documents (perhaps before he left office). Folks do take work home.

And they don’t belong to the people. They belong to our government.

He most certainly did take lots of classified and top secret documents. He's just not going to be able to lie his way out it this time.
Wrong. He had with him in Florida documents that HAD ONCE BEEN so marked. But, as President, Trump had already declassified them.

He has no need to lie. You evidently do.

Wrong. He had with him in Florida documents that HAD ONCE BEEN so marked. But, as President, Trump had already declassified them.

He has no need to lie. You evidently do.

Don't be stupid. Trump is self destructive.

Forum List

Back