Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

Will you protest if Donald Trump is indicted?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • I will send money to Trump instead.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I will write nasty posts on USMB.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday told his supporters he hopes there will be massive nationwide protests if prosecutors investigating him and his businesses "do anything illegal."

I am truly curious how many of you will hit the streets if Trump is indicted for his business or election transgressions and misdeeds. I presume when Trump says "anything illegal" he means indicted.

There were riots and protests in the streets after John Gotti was convicted after all.

BTW, this has nothing to do with BLM or any other deflection, just whether you will you take to the streets over Donald Trump's legal woes.
This is a huge whataboutism...

If Trump Supporters take to the streets, you will call in the national guard and treat them as traitors. This is by design to inflict as much harm on your political opponents as you can. Stalin and Marx would be so proud.

Wrong. But you don’t know anything about whatever topic your happen to be whimpering about. So, your ignorance is always expected. 👍
Right. You never know the first thing about any topic. You're never right about the topics you choose to whine about. You're devoid of facts constantly, and you stink.

"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday told his supporters he hopes there will be massive nationwide protests if prosecutors investigating him and his businesses "do anything illegal."

I am truly curious how many of you will hit the streets if Trump is indicted for his business or election transgressions and misdeeds. I presume when Trump says "anything illegal" he means indicted.

There were riots and protests in the streets after John Gotti was convicted after all.

BTW, this has nothing to do with BLM or any other deflection, just whether you will you take to the streets over Donald Trump's legal woes.
First, The Democrats have to prove that President Trump is guilty of something. And they will have to wait until after the election, because they are lying their butts off again, just like they did during the 2 impeachments that fell through the rotten carpet the Democrats tried to sweep their filthy contortions of the law under.

Suck more bags of diseased dicks, libtard.

You worry about how to use your SNAP account funds. The adults will contemplate how to apportion their political contributions.

LOL

Sounds like you've already given him some of your money.

Sucker!

Right. You never know the first thing about any topic. You're never right about the topics you choose to whine about. You're devoid of facts constantly, and you stink.
Projection ^ from stumblin’ dumblefuck. The next time you’re right will be the first. You compensate with lies and fantasy.
You’re an asshole; and it looks like you even know it.

Forum List

Back