Will you shut UP man!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
1601633513888.png

BOYNE, MI – In one of the most memorable one-liners of the first presidential debate, former Vice President Joe Biden asked an interrupting President Donald Trump to be quiet.

“Will you shut up, man” can now be found on apparel from several sources, including Biden’s campaign and a Northern Michigan company that injected a map of the Upper Peninsula in place of the word “up.”

Biden’s ‘Will you shut up, man’ now a T-shirt featuring the U.P.
--------------------------------
I love it, going to buy me one!! How clever!

It was funny, no doubt. Loved it. That and the CLOWN comment was hilarious.

It's good to see ole Joe's mask of kindly old man finally drop, for those unaware. Trump's a brute; let's vote for the nice older guy! Ooops. Errr, maybe not; he seems to be a mean ole jerk too! Just hides it behind a soft salesman voice and a big smile. :disbelief:

Neither candidate acted presidential.
How they act doesn't much matter anymore. Just be genuine.

Obama and Clinton acted presidential, and were true disasters. The smooth walk and talk, the smile and wink. Yet he sucked badly.

Nowadays, just be effective with smart policies and be genuine. That's what the people really need.

Obama and Clinton acted presidential, and were true disasters. The smooth walk and talk, the smile and wink. Yet he sucked badly.

Nowadays, just be effective with smart policies and be genuine. That's what the people really need.

Maybe someday we will have such an option.

It was funny, no doubt. Loved it. That and the CLOWN comment was hilarious.

It's good to see ole Joe's mask of kindly old man finally drop, for those unaware. Trump's a brute; let's vote for the nice older guy! Ooops. Errr, maybe not; he seems to be a mean ole jerk too! Just hides it behind a soft salesman voice and a big smile. :disbelief:
Grassley is 87 and Pelosi is 80, so Joe Biden is a young pup.

The left is very predictable.
Biden was not very Presidential either on a number of levels.
So one t-shirt made is banned on Amazon, the other is celebrated... just like fascist like it.

He was never a potus, people get confused to when he was a VP. Biden was never a president.

Also Biden was never alone in the Senate.

View attachment 395974

BOYNE, MI – In one of the most memorable one-liners of the first presidential debate, former Vice President Joe Biden asked an interrupting President Donald Trump to be quiet.

“Will you shut up, man” can now be found on apparel from several sources, including Biden’s campaign and a Northern Michigan company that injected a map of the Upper Peninsula in place of the word “up.”

He was speaking for the majority of the country when he ssid it.

View attachment 395974

A reference only someone from the Upper Peninsula (UP) would get

You Lie! Clinton was the best president in History. Bush was the worst president in History. Obama kicked Trump's ass.

View attachment 395974

Wow. I suppose that means something to you lefty loons. Of course you completely ignore that he was wearing a wire and someone was telling him what to say. Oh and where's all the swear words he was hurling at Trump? LOL

I'd bet Trumps folks will come up wit a T-shirt just as good.

And just like leftist...
The Proud Boys tshirts at Amazon is banned... but they have no problem selling this one...

View attachment 395987

Fascist do what fascist do. And they are proud of it.

lol
And people who call themselves patriots actually believe they have America's back.
People who call themselves patriots usually aren’t
But people that burn American flags are.

People who pass laws against it are NOT PATRIOTS

And just like leftist...
The Proud Boys tshirts at Amazon is banned... but they have no problem selling this one...

View attachment 395987

Fascist do what fascist do. And they are proud of it.

lol
And people who call themselves patriots actually believe they have America's back.
People who call themselves patriots usually aren’t
But people that burn American flags are.

People who pass laws against it are NOT PATRIOTS
And people that riot and burn down businesses are patriotic, and anyone who makes that illegal are NOT patriots too I suppose...

Forum List

Back