• Yes, I will would vote for Ron Paul

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • No, I will not vote for Ron Paul

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • No, I will vote for the Marxist - Obama

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if my favorite place in world to eat adopts that rule and you and your nasty cigar are next to me, I have to smell that shit while I am trying to eat?

I thank God they passed the no smoking laws. Fucking disgusting pigs. You want to smoke, do it in your home...not where I eat. God bless America and fuck libertarians.

It is the owners resturant, not yours. If he posts a sign that says "we allow smoking", then it is your freedom of choice not to eat there or to eat there. You have to respect his right. Rights are what the liberals do not like. Personal freedom is not important to them. If the sign says "no smoking" put up by an owner, then I have to respect that.

It is called private property and freedom of choice. This is not your world. You don't get to decide where I can smoke unless it is your property. Otherwise, that would make you a dictator.

Thanks for the post Gestapo Zona.

Freedom or Big Government ? You can't have both.

And its the law that prevents idiots like you to infringe on my right to not deal with your death smoke. Why are you trying to take away my rights?

Oh and by the way, why are you trying to break the law...THE LAW that says you cant smoke in restaurants.

God bless America and fuck smokers trying to destroy my rights to not smell/ingest that shit. Why are you trying to break the law? You have no respect for the law or your fellow human beings. Fuck you and smoke in your own home and kill yourself quietly...like a good little law abiding citizen. :doubt: I dont want to smell it on Airplanes, trains, subways, my job, where I eat etc etc. I hope the only place you are allowed to smoke is in your own home. I hope where you live, everywhere else is illegal to smoke. Choke on that one. LIterally.

OH and god bless.
Damn Zona, hittin' the sauce pretty hard tonight?

You sure are an angry, pencil necked, limpdick lil' liberal tonight.

What's wrong, those whores down in Mexico cut off your credit line?

You know what... I am a libertariacrat. I like some of the Libertarian points of view. Particularly those involving personal choices.

However, I don't agree with the "sink or swim" philosophy that Libertarians have towards our poor.

As far as the Smoking thing....It's all bullshit. There are these things called MANNERS. I have no problem with smokers.... I am one myself. However, even when it was legal, I would never smoke in a restaurant. I would go outside if I needed one that badly(which was rare).

In a bar? That's a different story. In that case... I think it should be very much up to the proprietor of the business. If Non-Smokers don't like it, they can go to the bars where they don't allow it.

You see, IMO... there are many understanding smokers who do the right thing and are courteous. People like Zona don't give a shit about them though. She wants it his/her way... PERIOD.

Which is just as much BULLSHIT as the militant smoker who says "It's my right to smoke wherever the hell I please!!!!

Common sense and courtesy, people.

She.....she.....

LOL

Here is the deal noob...it is getting harder and harder for idiot smokers to smoke OUTSIDE of their homes. I am good with this. I have found relying on "manners" on issues like this is not a good idea for non smokers. I remember when people were allowed to smoke on buses, restaurants etc. Screw that. I will not rely on manners...I rely on the law.

I am a law abiding citizen. Whats your problem? :doubt:

It is the owners resturant, not yours. If he posts a sign that says "we allow smoking", then it is your freedom of choice not to eat there or to eat there. You have to respect his right. Rights are what the liberals do not like. Personal freedom is not important to them. If the sign says "no smoking" put up by an owner, then I have to respect that.

It is called private property and freedom of choice. This is not your world. You don't get to decide where I can smoke unless it is your property. Otherwise, that would make you a dictator.

Thanks for the post Gestapo Zona.

Freedom or Big Government ? You can't have both.

And its the law that prevents idiots like you to infringe on my right to not deal with your death smoke. Why are you trying to take away my rights?

Oh and by the way, why are you trying to break the law...THE LAW that says you cant smoke in restaurants.

God bless America and fuck smokers trying to destroy my rights to not smell/ingest that shit. Why are you trying to break the law? You have no respect for the law or your fellow human beings. Fuck you and smoke in your own home and kill yourself quietly...like a good little law abiding citizen. :doubt: I dont want to smell it on Airplanes, trains, subways, my job, where I eat etc etc. I hope the only place you are allowed to smoke is in your own home. I hope where you live, everywhere else is illegal to smoke. Choke on that one. LIterally.

OH and god bless.

Listen, druggie, I dont drink and I really really really do not do drugs......I rarely respond to anyone who had a drug charge and is still in...so stay down in your echelon. Just because they didnt find drugs in your system (that time) it doesnt mean you dont use. Remember, they found seeds and they had to come from someone. What did you say they did to punish you for that drug charge?

Non druggies are speaking here. :eusa_whistle:

You know what... I am a libertariacrat. I like some of the Libertarian points of view. Particularly those involving personal choices.

However, I don't agree with the "sink or swim" philosophy that Libertarians have towards our poor.

As far as the Smoking thing....It's all bullshit. There are these things called MANNERS. I have no problem with smokers.... I am one myself. However, even when it was legal, I would never smoke in a restaurant. I would go outside if I needed one that badly(which was rare).

In a bar? That's a different story. In that case... I think it should be very much up to the proprietor of the business. If Non-Smokers don't like it, they can go to the bars where they don't allow it.

You see, IMO... there are many understanding smokers who do the right thing and are courteous. People like Zona don't give a shit about them though. She wants it his/her way... PERIOD.

Which is just as much BULLSHIT as the militant smoker who says "It's my right to smoke wherever the hell I please!!!!

She.....she.....

LOL

Here is the deal noob...it is getting harder and harder for idiot smokers to smoke OUTSIDE of their homes. I am good with this. I have found relying on "manners" on issues like this is not a good idea for non smokers. I remember when people were allowed to smoke on buses, restaurants etc. Screw that. I will not rely on manners...I rely on the law.

You're such a good lil' Nazi, Zona........Rommell would be proud.

OH and god bless.

Listen, druggie, I dont drink and I really really really do not do drugs......I rarely respond to anyone who had a drug charge and is still in...so stay down in your echelon. Just because they didnt find drugs in your system (that time) it doesnt mean you dont use. Remember, they found seeds and they had to come from someone. What did you say they did to punish you for that drug charge?

You don't drink, Adolph?.......Must have run out of Prozac, eh?

Naaaaaaaah, ya' got the classic symptoms of a fuckin' drunk.......It's only too obvious.

Yep, they found THREE seeds on the floor......Tested negative. Never smoked while serving. Doesn't mean somebody else didn't smoke in my room after a night of bar hopping in Fairbanks.........Half months pay and extra duty.......Any other stupid questions, you crazy, drunk, bitter, angry lil' Nazi?:cuckoo:

Naaaaaaaah, ya' got the classic symptoms of a fuckin' drunk.......It's only too obvious.

Yep, they found THREE seeds on the floor......Tested negative. Never smoked while serving. Doesn't mean somebody else didn't smoke in my room after a night of bar hopping in Fairbanks.........Half months pay and extra duty.......Any other stupid questions, you crazy, drunk, bitter, angry lil' Nazi?:cuckoo:

ZONA is just ZONED...better served by ignoring...

She.....she.....

LOL

Your response to me saying I am obeying the law is to call me a nazi. You know how dumb you look here?

Of course you dont doper. Of course you dont.

Zona is a bitter coot, and highly amusing. Always has been.

It's obvious his life sucks. Ya' kinda have to feel sorry for him, to be all bitter all the time.

If you didnt smoke anything or they didnt think you could...why did you get half months pay and extra duty for your drug charges doper.

You are a ranger with a drug charge in your past. You must be so proud. I am.

She.....she.....

LOL

Ok... you are a female.. Now that we have that established:lol:

noob? NOOB? While I may be new here on this message board, I help moderate a few others and have been involved with them all the way back to the days of the local Bulletin Boards.. you know.. 2400 baud modems and the like?

anyway... onto your attack upon civil liberties. I am not a Ron Paul type libertarian... I don't agree with legalizing heroin and other hard drugs. I am in favor of legalizing Pot(no, I don't smoke it.... anymore... 15 years?). We regulate and control alcohol legally... we punish those who overindulge... and even that is getting to the point of a witch hunt anymore.... .08? that's like two drinks! You sit down at Applebee's and have a nice meal with your wife and have two drinks in the course of an hour... you're at risk for a DUI.

Smoking? I live in Pennsylvania. The current Law in PA is that if a business has 20% or more of it's income as food sales, smoking is not allowed. If it is primarily a bar, it's up to the owner of the establishment. AS A SMOKER... I feel that 20% is low... however, I am always in full compliance... in other words, I go the fuck outside to have a cigarette.

But you militant people... that's not good enough for you, is it? This is one area where my liberal leanings fail me.... nothing should be all about one group of people and NOT another. YOU don't want smoke in the establishments you choose to frequent. That's great.... I won't smoke in them if I choose to go there. However, if there are establishments that their livelihoods depend on smokers... let's say a "hole in the wall" bar that you probably wouldn't set your feet into anyway. Who the hell are you to force them to go out of business because of YOUR rights as opposed to theirs?

Lastly.... and this is more of a commentary on the subject as a whole from MY prospective as a musician.

Musicians need places like those I have described. Right now.. between the DUI laws and the anti-smoking bullshit, Musicians are fucked. A gig that we used to get 4-500 dollars for, we now can barely get $200(in my neck of the woods).

Just one more way that Corporate America has screwed the little guy. Why do you think American Idol and the like are so FUCKING popular? It's the new version of paying your dues as a musician. Except now it's a quicker flameout.

She.....she.....

LOL

Your response to me saying I am obeying the law is to call me a nazi. You know how dumb you look here?

Noooooooo, you want all your favorite local laws imposed on everybody across the country. Too bad sucker, it doesn't work that way. And it never will. And that, is a very good thing.

It's really quite simple, numbnuts. You see somebody smoking, walk the other way. Or simply STFU.

Zona is a bitter coot, and highly amusing. Always has been.

It's obvious his life sucks. Ya' kinda have to feel sorry for him, to be all bitter all the time.

Bitter? I am having fun here. I really am. I am trying to understand how you hold your head high knowing you had a drug charge. I just dont get it.

Now back to idiots not being able to smoke anywhere near me....thank god for rules/laws. Someone understands my rights to not smell/ingest their horrible smoke.

Now, I repeat..I am a law abiding citizen who enjoys not smelling smoke from smokers. You be a good little doper and call me a nazi for saying this.

Go sit in the damn corner doper. Oh and god bless.

Noooooooo, you want all your favorite local laws imposed on everybody across the country. Too bad sucker, it doesn't work that way. And it never will. And that, is a very good thing.

It's really quite simple, numbnuts. You see somebody smoking, walk the other way. Or simply STFU.

NO one can smoke in the building I work in..no one smokes where I eat when I go out, no one smokes anywhere near me. I thank everyone who made this possible. Smokers here will have to stfu and stay in their homes and smoke/kill themselves and I love it.

They do not have the right to impose their disgusting habit on me or my family. GOOD. Its the law and I love it.
I remember when I was in the service and they made it so smokers had to go to a little tiny shack way way far away from the squadron to smoke. It was humiliating but they went non the less. Was the Military wrong as well? LOLOLOLOL

At my current job, they wont even hire smokers. GOOD. You wouldn't have a chance at my job, they check for drugs as well. :doubt:

She.....she.....

LOL

Ok... you are a female.. Now that we have that established:lol:

noob? NOOB? While I may be new here on this message board, I help moderate a few others and have been involved with them all the way back to the days of the local Bulletin Boards.. you know.. 2400 baud modems and the like?

anyway... onto your attack upon civil liberties. I am not a Ron Paul type libertarian... I don't agree with legalizing heroin and other hard drugs. I am in favor of legalizing Pot(no, I don't smoke it.... anymore... 15 years?). We regulate and control alcohol legally... we punish those who overindulge... and even that is getting to the point of a witch hunt anymore.... .08? that's like two drinks! You sit down at Applebee's and have a nice meal with your wife and have two drinks in the course of an hour... you're at risk for a DUI.

Smoking? I live in Pennsylvania. The current Law in PA is that if a business has 20% or more of it's income as food sales, smoking is not allowed. If it is primarily a bar, it's up to the owner of the establishment. AS A SMOKER... I feel that 20% is low... however, I am always in full compliance... in other words, I go the fuck outside to have a cigarette.

But you militant people... that's not good enough for you, is it? This is one area where my liberal leanings fail me.... nothing should be all about one group of people and NOT another. YOU don't want smoke in the establishments you choose to frequent. That's great.... I won't smoke in them if I choose to go there. However, if there are establishments that their livelihoods depend on smokers... let's say a "hole in the wall" bar that you probably wouldn't set your feet into anyway. Who the hell are you to force them to go out of business because of YOUR rights as opposed to theirs?

Lastly.... and this is more of a commentary on the subject as a whole from MY prospective as a musician.

Musicians need places like those I have described. Right now.. between the DUI laws and the anti-smoking bullshit, Musicians are fucked. A gig that we used to get 4-500 dollars for, we now can barely get $200(in my neck of the woods).

Just one more way that Corporate America has screwed the little guy. Why do you think American Idol and the like are so FUCKING popular? It's the new version of paying your dues as a musician. Except now it's a quicker flameout.

So this is what we learned....Your a noob in a shitty band. ok then. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back