Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
kyzr

Auto manufacturing 40 years ago. You can see at least a dozen humans in the photo working on four cars:

5e26dc9d47d9b7fa847c24fbebd14253.jpg

Auto manufacturing today. Spot the two humans in this photo. What are they doing?

Robot_Integration.jpg
i like how you gave it to him in picture form because he's so stupid, like trump.

Ok, thanks for the explanation.
I'm not a Trump fan either.
Your "democratically elected" comment seems to impune election integrity according to my English translator.
Then don't use one. It cannot tell the difference between past, present and future. If trumpist do not come to power, free elections have historically had a high degree of integrity in general and will probably continue. If they can come to power, it's a crap shoot.

If Trump makes it far enough in the primaries, he’s going to have a very difficult time defending himself in debates when they inevitably discuss his role in Jan 6.
The msm will be in charge of how that narrative unfolds.

First of all why vote at all knowing that the Democrats have learned how to steal elections with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts? Our Republic has been stolen by the Democrats and we are fooling ourselves if we don't know this country is a banana Republic now.

Second of all Trump is one of the very few candidates that will look after the interest of the US instead of filthy greedy special interest groups so if we vote he is the only one to chose.

First of all why vote at all knowing that the Democrats have learned how to steal elections with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts? Our Republic has been stolen by the Democrats and we are fooling ourselves if we don't know this country is a banana Republic now.

Second of all Trump is one of the very few candidates that will look after the interest of the US instead of filthy greedy special interest groups so if we vote he is the only one to chose.
Good question. Why should republicans vote at all? The correct answer is they shouldnt.

Thanks for proving that you're an idiot.

I'm American, not Canadian, and my politics are middle of the road.

Of course, to a brainwashed fascist like you, everyone that's different from you is a leftist extremist.
Your middle of the road is the white dashed line in the oncoming lane of a 4-lane interstate highway! That's left in case you cannot visualize.

Forum List

Back