Will Young / Women Stay At Home Or Vote if Biden Wins?

Young women? Why won't young women vote for Trump like everybody else?

View attachment 310685

"I need your support / vote in Nov."

Why wouldn’t young women vote for Trump?
Trump and Theo Epstein are so fond of them

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Bernie Sanders Keeps Talking About Support From

Young People – But They’re Not Showing Up To Vote

Bernie Sanders Keeps Talking About Support From Young People - But They're Not Showing Up To Vote

"Exit polls for several states Biden won, including Massachusetts, Texas and several southern states that helped catapult the former vice president into front-runner status, found that while more young voters went to the polls this election cycle, they did not show up at the rate they did in 2016."

'Biden’s older voters are showing up. Sanders’ young voters aren’t'

There is a difference between 'cheerleaders' and 'athletes'.....'athletes' actually show up and PLAY. So far it looks like Bernie has more 'cheerleaders' than 'athletes'.

Bernie Sanders Keeps Talking About Support From

Young People – But They’re Not Showing Up To Vote

Bernie Sanders Keeps Talking About Support From Young People - But They're Not Showing Up To Vote

"Exit polls for several states Biden won, including Massachusetts, Texas and several southern states that helped catapult the former vice president into front-runner status, found that while more young voters went to the polls this election cycle, they did not show up at the rate they did in 2016."

'Biden’s older voters are showing up. Sanders’ young voters aren’t'

There is a difference between 'cheerleaders' and 'athletes'.....'athletes' actually show up and PLAY. So far it looks like Bernie has more 'cheerleaders' than 'athletes'.

while more young voters went to the polls this election cycle, they did not show up at the rate they did in 2016."

I'm not sure I understand what that means. If MORE went to the polls, how did they not show up at the rate in '16? Did more kids show up for Bernie or not?

Forum List

Back