Willard: The Wimp Factor

Checking dictionary definition for "wimp" and this came up:

ObamaGirlPitch.jpg

:)

:clap:

And one big fat lol @ newsweek. That is all.

Wimps.jpg

Was there anything not factual there? Both Bush and Willard are wimps. I'm actually surprised they didn't just pit a picture of a vagina on the cover for Willard.

Last edited:
Checking dictionary definition for "wimp" and this came up:

ObamaGirlPitch.jpg

:)

:clap:

And one big fat lol @ newsweek. That is all.

Wimps.jpg

Was there anything not factual there? Both Bush and Willard are wimps. I'm actually surprised they didn't just pit a picture of a vagina on the cover for Willard.
It amazes me that you continually get your ass kicked around here for stating opinions and proclaiming them fact, yet you continue to do so.

Are you really that monumentally stupid?

That goes quite counter to your continued defense of everything 0bama does....

Your posts betray you....

Well, no, I just don't live in an insane world where things I was for two years ago I'm now against because Obama did them...

I'm hoping Google Translate comes up with a JoeB131-to-English version...

You and FakeJake are a unique pair....

Did I need to use smaller words for you?

First they call him a bully, then they call him a wimp

toss it all out there I guess and hope one sticks..

sheesh..

No bias in that, They called George HW Bush a wimp too, but never a democrat....hmmmmmmmm

Idiot, newsweek was the one that had "the first gay president" on their cover with Obama that the right wing shitheads had a field day with.

Trying to pull the bias card here is typical childish deflection when the right wing goons are pinned in the corner. Face it, Willard is a moron.

To progressives calling Obama a fag is a compliment...

The editors on that piece of shit publication figured they were doing Obamafuck a favor when they called him gay.

I love how these progressive publications call republicans wimps and war mongers at the same time...

Then again progressives will believe just about anything that will stimulate their bigotry for republicans. One day a republican is a pussy and the next hes an evil war monger... Go figure...

I love how these progressive publications call republicans wimps and war mongers at the same time...

Then again progressives will believe just about anything that will stimulate their bigotry for republicans. One day a republican is a pussy and the next hes an evil war monger... Go figure...

no kidding, it changes from day to day to whatever suits their agenda I guess
that's why liberalism is a mental disorder...

I suppose republicans are wimps because they don't communally live in parks, pass diseases, shit in streets and use babies as human shields.

I suppose shitting in a street, hijacking parks and using babies as human shields makes one real tough..

Correct...

Whatever "floats their boat" for the time being....

You can be a warmonger and a pussy if someone else is coming home in the body bags... usually a poor kid who was just trying to get a scholarship.

Did any of you people actually READ the article?

You can be a warmonger and a pussy if someone else is coming home in the body bags... usually a poor kid who was just trying to get a scholarship.

Oh shut the fuck up....

If I beat the snot bubbles out of someone you may as well call me a pussy??

You progressive retards are all over the map - you'll make blatant contradictions to attempt to degrade or defend a republican or progressive...

I'm getting really sick of you and your ilks twisting of logic..

You idiots give intelligence and humanity in general bad name...

so, which of them is Obama?

Oh shut the fuck up....

You progressive retards are all over the map - you'll make blatant contradictions to attempt to degrade or defend a republican or progressive...

I would say that if you need to beat people up, usually people who are weaker and smaller than you are, you are probably dealing with some serious insecurities. You know, kind of like Mitt leading a gang of kids to pin down and cut that gay kid's hair.

That last thing we need is a guy in the White House whose mouth writes checks his ass can't cash.

Obama's the guy who got handed two wars he didn't start and has brought one of them to an end and will hopefully bring the other to an end soon.

Obama's the guy who got handed two wars he didn't start and has brought one of them to an end and will hopefully bring the other to an end soon.

so, warmonger or pussy?

Oh shut the fuck up....

I would say that if you need to beat people up, usually people who are weaker and smaller than you are, you are probably dealing with some serious insecurities. You know, kind of like Mitt leading a gang of kids to pin down and cut that gay kid's hair.

That last thing we need is a guy in the White House whose mouth writes checks his ass can't cash.

You would probably have a point but look at Iraq..... One could argue that we left with our tails under our assholes...

You act as if we just went in and turned a country into glass and were out a few days later...

We've only been at war for the past decade.

You may as well call FDR a pussy - no you wont - you adore him.

Oh shut the fuck up....

You would probably have a point but look at Iraq..... One could argue that we left with our tails under our assholes...

You act as if we just went in and turned a country into glass and were out a few days later...

FDR was responding to countries that had openly attacked us.

Iraq didn't attack us.

They also didn't welcome us with flowers like people said they would.

Now, you could make a good argument that Saddam was odious enough that taking him out was the right thing to do, but Bush didn't make that case. He made the case that Saddam had WMD's he was getting ready to hand over to Osama Bin Laden to take out NYC.

As for FDR, at least he had skin in the game. His sons served in the military during the war. His cousin, BG Theodore Roosevelt Jr. died during the course of the NOrmandy campaign. So, yeah, I would give him a lot more credit than Mitt Romney, who never served, and who says that his sons working on his campaign was just as valid service to the country as being in Iraq or Afghanistan.

FDR was responding to countries that had openly attacked us.

Iraq didn't attack us.

They also didn't welcome us with flowers like people said they would.

Now, you could make a good argument that Saddam was odious enough that taking him out was the right thing to do, but Bush didn't make that case. He made the case that Saddam had WMD's he was getting ready to hand over to Osama Bin Laden to take out NYC.

As for FDR, at least he had skin in the game. His sons served in the military during the war. His cousin, BG Theodore Roosevelt Jr. died during the course of the NOrmandy campaign. So, yeah, I would give him a lot more credit than Mitt Romney, who never served, and who says that his sons working on his campaign was just as valid service to the country as being in Iraq or Afghanistan.

where the hell did he say that?

Forum List

Back