William Barr Has Trashed His Own Justice Department To Try To Save Trump

Here's what I've wondering about this business of redacting stuff in this report:

Why couldn't a Democrat member or two from the Intelligence Committee, or whatever the hell committee might be appropriate, be present at the time the redactions are made so that they can know what's being redacted?

I realize the two parties aren't allowed to work together any more, but wouldn't that have made sense?
The law gets in the way because there is stuff that even Congress is not privy to seeing. Isn't it enough that Barr worked with Mueller's team to do the redactions?
Not politically. In this environment, the Dems would charge treason over the redaction of one word.

On Thursday morning, Attorney General William Barr is scheduled to release a redacted version of the Mueller report to Congress and the public. Two days before that scheduled release, a federal judge issued a critical rebuke of Barr’s handling of the release of that report. “The attorney general has created an environment that has caused a significant part of the public … to be concerned about whether or not there is full transparency,” said U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton, a George W. Bush appointee, on Tuesday during a Mueller-related hearing.

The judge is right. Barr’s handling of the report has only served to sow public distrust of the Justice Department. As a former federal prosecutor, I would go further: The attorney general’s transparent efforts to protect President Donald Trump have done enormous damage to the department.

William Barr Has Trashed His Own Justice Department to Try to Save Trump

Lets see how long it takes weak sauce to move this one.

Another hoping, wishful thinking whiny little shit.

Color me shocked. LOL

Here's what I've wondering about this business of redacting stuff in this report:

Why couldn't a Democrat member or two from the Intelligence Committee, or whatever the hell committee might be appropriate, be present at the time the redactions are made so that they can know what's being redacted?

I realize the two parties aren't allowed to work together any more, but wouldn't that have made sense?
Barr has already told them the areas that would be redacted and why!
Doesn't matter when the top priority is political theater.

The OP is one sick individual and has no mind if it even thinks Trump needs help doing anything at all. It's obvious he has never met an alpha male. LOL. Go peddle your hate in the kindergarten. Maybe they will believe your drivel.

The law gets in the way because there is stuff that even Congress is not privy to seeing. Isn't it enough that Barr worked with Mueller's team to do the redactions?
Not politically. In this environment, the Dems would charge treason over the redaction of one word.

The narrative has already been written.

No! The FBI’s behavior has caused the public’s mistrust! Don’t blame it on Barr!

The FBI has not. Your choice to believe every lie Trump tells is part of the problem.

The OP is one sick individual and has no mind if it even thinks Trump needs help doing anything at all. It's obvious he has never met an alpha male. LOL. Go peddle your hate in the kindergarten. Maybe they will believe your drivel.

Trump is not an alpha male. If he was, he wouldn't kiss Putins ass.

Apparently that can't be done.

On Thursday morning, Attorney General William Barr is scheduled to release a redacted version of the Mueller report to Congress and the public. Two days before that scheduled release, a federal judge issued a critical rebuke of Barr’s handling of the release of that report. “The attorney general has created an environment that has caused a significant part of the public … to be concerned about whether or not there is full transparency,” said U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton, a George W. Bush appointee, on Tuesday during a Mueller-related hearing.

The judge is right. Barr’s handling of the report has only served to sow public distrust of the Justice Department. As a former federal prosecutor, I would go further: The attorney general’s transparent efforts to protect President Donald Trump have done enormous damage to the department.

William Barr Has Trashed His Own Justice Department to Try to Save Trump

Lets see how long it takes weak sauce to move this one.
Hilarious. You can read the entire Mueller report in 12 hours.
Entire? You sure about that?

Yes, Putin has crawled up the libtards asses and has pitched his tent! The thing cannot be undone. Their last dying words will be Putin Putin Putin, Russia Russia Russia..............................face to black.............

Yes, Putin has crawled up the libtards asses and has pitched his tent! The thing cannot be undone. Their last dying words will be Putin Putin Putin, Russia Russia Russia..............................face to black.............

You can't take the truth. None of you chicken wingers can.

Barr had the 400 page report less than 48 hours, and managed to deduct Trump was that Trump is innocent, but has taken a month to release the report, after showing it to everybody else first to develop talking points, to cover their asses on a report that won’t be released until late in the day on Thursday, hours before Congress goes into recess for the Easter holiday, that supposedly exonerates Trump.

I wonder if Barr realizes we have put an attorney general before, and there’s nothing special about him?

Hey dummy......Barr was involved with Mueller and his goon squad for a couple weeks before they gave up on framing the President. Saying he only had access to the report "for 48 hours" is absurd. He became Mueller's boss the day he was confirmed and Rosenstein laid out the whole enchilada for him his first day in the AG chair.

Barr had the 400 page report less than 48 hours, and managed to deduct Trump was that Trump is innocent, but has taken a month to release the report, after showing it to everybody else first to develop talking points, to cover their asses on a report that won’t be released until late in the day on Thursday, hours before Congress goes into recess for the Easter holiday, that supposedly exonerates Trump.

I wonder if Barr realizes we have put an attorney general before, and there’s nothing special about him?

Hey dummy......Barr was involved with Mueller and his goon squad for a couple weeks before they gave up on framing the President. Saying he only had access to the report "for 48 hours" is absurd. He became Mueller's boss the day he was confirmed and Rosenstein laid out the whole enchilada for him his first day in the AG chair.

The president was not being framed. We who are sane can see what is going on.

The Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight of the executive.

The executive doesn’t get to make up the laws as they go along.
Barr is following the Constitution and laws Nadler and other Congressmen voted into law.

That's why the left hate him in so much.

Barr is following the Constitution and laws Nadler and other Congressmen voted into law.

They've given up on getting Trump....the effort now is to viciously trash Barr hoping he won't pursue the plotters if they can smear him enough.....Fancy Nancy spells out the tactic here....

Last edited:
The Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight of the executive.

The executive doesn’t get to make up the laws as they go along.

Is he?

They've given up on getting Trump....the effort now is to viciously trash Barr hoping he won't pursue the plotters if they can smear him enough.....Fancy Nancy spells out the tactic here....

You right wingers are truly some dumb ass people.

Forum List

Back