Willie Nelson endorses Harris/Walz

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1727485041040.png

Today, Willie Nelson officially endorsed the Harris-Walz ticket for the next President and Vice President of the country, and he shared a few photos on Instagram, in a collaborative post with Doug Emhoff, Kamala Harris’ husband and potential First Gentlemen of America.

The caption read:

“On the road again, to get Kamala and Tim elected! Beto O’Rourke and I had the honor of visiting the legendary Willie Nelson’s ranch. It doesn’t get more Texas than Willie.”

More at the link below...

Thank you, Willie! What do you think?

View attachment 1018784

Today, Willie Nelson officially endorsed the Harris-Walz ticket for the next President and Vice President of the country, and he shared a few photos on Instagram, in a collaborative post with Doug Emhoff, Kamala Harris’ husband and potential First Gentlemen of America.

The caption read:

“On the road again, to get Kamala and Tim elected! Beto O’Rourke and I had the honor of visiting the legendary Willie Nelson’s ranch. It doesn’t get more Texas than Willie.”

Willie Nelson is a crack head.

Willie Nelson is a crack head.
Nope. Willy doesn't mind his employees smoking a little pot as long as it doesn't interfere with their work, but he has a standing rule for hard drugs. If you're wired, you're fired is a well-known phrase among his bunch.

View attachment 1018784

The caption read:

Are you ever going to accept that celebrity endorsements are worthless?

Willie should shush

Forum List

Back