Wind farms banned as environmentalists grumble

Common sense prevails in the midwest where citizens oppose Obama's war on coal.

<<LAFAYETTE, Ind. – As protests mounted Monday about the message being sent to the rest of Indiana and world about Tippecanoe County’s commitment to green energy, the biggest turbines and commercial wind farms were banned from rural land around Lafayette and West Lafayette.

Tippecanoe County commissioners – arguing that a growing county couldn’t afford to hamstring other kinds of development with long-term leases tying up tens of thousands of acres around Lafayette and West Lafayette – voted 3-0 for a zoning ordinance that prohibits wind turbines taller 140 feet.>>

Wind farms banned in rural Tippecanoe County, as environmentalists grumble
View attachment 277950

Waahhhh!!! I don't like seeing that make it stop!!!!

Pussy

Seeing a nuclear plant is ugly and you see it for about a mile if that or we can stare at the ugly windmills for an hour or two without let up. The nuts are just plain..well nuts.

Common sense prevails in the midwest where citizens oppose Obama's war on coal.

<<LAFAYETTE, Ind. – As protests mounted Monday about the message being sent to the rest of Indiana and world about Tippecanoe County’s commitment to green energy, the biggest turbines and commercial wind farms were banned from rural land around Lafayette and West Lafayette.

Tippecanoe County commissioners – arguing that a growing county couldn’t afford to hamstring other kinds of development with long-term leases tying up tens of thousands of acres around Lafayette and West Lafayette – voted 3-0 for a zoning ordinance that prohibits wind turbines taller 140 feet.>>

Wind farms banned in rural Tippecanoe County, as environmentalists grumble
View attachment 277950

Waahhhh!!! I don't like seeing that make it stop!!!!

Pussy

Seeing a nuclear plant is ugly and you see it for about a mile if that or we can stare at the ugly windmills for an hour or two without let up. The nuts are just plain..well nuts.

The soy boy demands he not be subjected to such a visual.

Gawd leftist beta males are pathetic

Windmills cause cancer
They are more dangerous than Mexicans
Low Harmonic waves do in fact cause cancer.. You fucking moron..

It also causes sleep deprivation and mental heath issues.

I know
And Mexicans are all murderers and rapists

You ever see those chemtrails in the sky?
Government mind control
You called half the population who do not vote Prog the most vile and vulgar names in public and before the election in 2016! Progs have reshaped the American landscape. The problem is that the excellence took a holiday to what it replaced after all of the promises. So blaming others with their own flaws is your only recourse.
What names did I call them?

Racists, bigots, xenophobes, hermaphrodites

All apply to Republicans

Nuclear plants are not only ugly. As you drive by them you can almost see your hair falling out and your testicles deforming. Those "windmills" are not going to destroy your chromosomes, or cause your children to be born blind and have three arms .... and "windmills" don't need to be positioned on land either.

Nuclear plants are not only ugly. As you drive by them you can almost see your hair falling out and your testicles deforming. Those "windmills" are not going to destroy your chromosomes, or cause your children to be born blind and have three arms .... and "windmills" don't need to be positioned on land either.

Lol.. just lol. Loon

Oh, did you watch Silkwood too? Yeah, I used to believe all that stuff...forty years ago.

Wind farms sure are good at getting rid of pesky Bald eagles and other endangered birds.
From a study about the wind farm referenced in this thread:

"
The Fowler Ridge Wind Farm report indicated that 164 bat carcasses were found at the wind farm in 2015 across six species, none of which were endangered or threatened.

There were also 122 bird carcasses found across 14 known species of birds and two that could not be identified, according to the report. None of the bird species reported are listed as endangered or threatened federally or by Indiana."

Fowler wind farm is one of the largest onshore wind farms in the world.

Wind farms sure are good at getting rid of pesky Bald eagles and other endangered birds.

"
The Fowler Ridge Wind Farm report indicated that 164 bat carcasses were found at the wind farm in 2015 across six species, none of which were endangered or threatened.

There were also 122 bird carcasses found across 14 known species of birds and two that could not be identified, according to the report. None of the bird species reported are listed as endangered or threatened federally or by Indiana."

Never knew Republicans were so concerned about the environment

Global Warming is a myth, but bird carcasses throw them into a tizzy

"

Because they are frauds. They only care about trying to annoy liberals. As jesus prescribed.

Oh, did you watch Silkwood too? Yeah, I used to believe all that stuff...forty years ago.
What's "Silkwood"? Whatever it is I didn't see it. But I remember 'Three Mile Island', 'Chernobyl', and 'Fukushima Daiichi'. I was also nearby when Agent Orange was sprayed and when I was a boy I used to ride my bike in and out of the cloud of DDT behind the truck spraying the stuff. All harmless, right?

Never knew leftist eco nuts don't give a damn about endgangered species and what turbines do to flying biomass.
You know what power source produces all the clean abundant energy we need and doesn't harm a single wild animal?
Nuclear power!