WINNING! Just The Idea of Re-Imposed Trump Sanctions Has Iran's Economy Crashing!

Is this what America has become? Wishing for awful suffering. We really do need reconsider this Empire-Building Agenda. We have no right to impose 'Regime Change.' All Empires fall.
Regime change is not the goal. The administration has made that clear. Pay attention.

Regime Change is the goal. Has been for many years. And we wonder why countries like Iran hate us. Would Americans be ok with other nations forcing Regime Change on the US? It's a terrible Empire bully policy. It's not what our country is supposed to be about.

We will very soon have a world where the newest recruits into the US military were not born when we deployed troops to Afghanistan in 2001.
Nearly an entire generation of conflict and terrorism is still around.
A generation? Try thousands of years. Sigh...

Is this what America has become? Wishing for awful suffering. We really do need reconsider this Empire-Building Agenda. We have no right to impose 'Regime Change.' All Empires fall.
Regime change is not the goal. The administration has made that clear. Pay attention.

Regime Change is the goal. Has been for many years. And we wonder why countries like Iran hate us. Would Americans be ok with other nations forcing Regime Change on the US? It's a terrible Empire bully policy. It's not what our country is supposed to be about.

We will very soon have a world where the newest recruits into the US military were not born when we deployed troops to Afghanistan in 2001.

Yeah, we've been Empire-Building for a long time. Americans just need to start thinking about how they'd react to another country forcing 'Regime Change' on them. We need to get back to adhering to the Golden Rule. 'Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.' If we got back to respecting the Golden Rule, we likely would stop meddling in every nations' affairs. We would ditch the Regime Change policy. We'd come home.

Empire-Building

18buy3.jpg

Despite what Barry declared to the world, the 'War On Terror' is NOT over.

Allow me to clarify.....

By demonstrating his loyalty to terrorists / Islamic Extremism for 8 years (helping Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt, 2 Un-Constitutional Wars to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - and ISIS, by giving a special visa to a terrorist only to have her murder 7 in Ca in a terrorist attack, financing / supplying / arming / training / defending / protecting / etc terrorists, allowing attacks on Americans resulting in loss of American lives - Boston Marathon / Ft Hood / Ca attack / Benghazi, etc...) Barry declared to the world HE was not at war with terrorists anymore.

There was a terrorist attack against the United States EVERY year under Obama.

'Evil' has existed since the time of the Garden of Eden, then in the form of a serpent, and it is still around today.

HISTORY (Yes, you can learn from history) shows the Islamic Extremists are extremely patient, willing to wait as long as it takes for the perfect opportunity, and - unlike Americans - they have an attention span / memory far longer than that of a goldfish. They are like water on stone, constantly flowing - even if at a trickle, constantly eroding / wearing the stone down.

Vigilance should never be abandoned as evil, like water, never ceases, always seeking the path of least resistance. Not to be overly dramatic, which I do not think saying this is - as, again, proven by history, but right now - at this very minute - there are Islamic Extremists plotting, scheming, and trying to come up with a plan to inflict as much death and destruction on you and your fellow Americans as possible.

IMO, there will NOT be an American born in a world where there is NOT an on-going war with Islamic Extremists / terrorists in your and my lifetime...if ever from this point on.
What about the Christian and Zionist TERRORISTS,you seem MUTE on these SCUM,WHY ?

What about the Christian and Zionist TERRORISTS,you seem MUTE on these SCUM,WHY ?
Gee, since the THREAD TOPIC is IRAN - and the 'War On Terror' which focused on Islamic Extremism coming out of the Middle Easy, I thought I would just do something refreshing like .... oh, I don't know ... STICK TO THE THREAD TOPIC.

If you would like to talk about Obama's pal, Bill Ayers we should start up another thread. But, thank you for your tantrum throwing rant....

Gee, since the THREAD TOPIC is IRAN - and the 'War On Terror' which focused on Islamic Extremism coming out of the Middle Easy, I thought I would just do something refreshing like .... oh, I don't know ... STICK TO THE THREAD TOPIC.

If you would like to talk about Obama's pal, Bill Ayers we should start up another thread. But, thank you for your tantrum throwing rant....
YOU DID AS USUAL NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION...HMMMMMMMM

Forum List

Back