Winter Is Coming

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Ugh! I hate to even say this right now before Halloween has even gotten here yet, but it's in the forties today temperature wise and it's been sleeting a bit and have even gotten a bit of snow even though it wasn't laying. Can't God talk Mother Nature into waiting at least November before we get that crap?

giphy.gif

Ugh! I hate to even say this right now before Halloween has even gotten here yet, but it's in the forties today temperature wise and it's been sleeting a bit and have even gotten a bit of snow even though it wasn't laying. Can't God talk Mother Nature into waiting at least November before we get that crap?
Ready to pay the Joe Biden higher gas bills?

He is ready for you!

Well, even though winter is definitely on its way, for the next few days we have Indian summer!! :cool:

yesterday was t-shirt weather. September was cold, like two sweaters cold, October, great.

according to democrats, global warming can also make it colder...of course they like to cover their bets

What a ridiculous statement.

Global Warming can lead to extreme weather. So, it can get colder. The UK could lose the gulf stream, that'd take UK winters down to very cold, instead of mild.

That you seem to think global warming just makes everything warmer, without any impact on changing weather patterns is telling.

Forum List

Back