Wipe those silly grins off your faces

The problem for Trump and the hard core right is they have no leverage over the more moderate members while the more moderate member's constituents do have the leverage at the polls. Guess who the more moderate members are listening to, yup their constituents, the ones they're were elected to represent............ Like it or not that's the way it works.
I've said it numerous times if preexisting conditions are reinstated and expanded Medicaid eliminated most likely the GOP's going to find itself out on the street begging for alms.

The problem for Trump and the hard core right is they have no leverage over the more moderate members while the more moderate member's constituents do have the leverage at the polls. Guess who the more moderate members are listening to, yup their constituents, the ones they're were elected to represent............ Like it or not that's the way it works.
I've said it numerous times if preexisting conditions are reinstated and expanded Medicaid eliminated most likely the GOP's going to find itself out on the street begging for alms.

Then they should survive a primary yes?

Lets get real. Every time Trump tries to talk there is something silly and soon-to-be-proven-false to smile about.

Beautiful new HealthCare bill
latest

It's a perfect partisan conundrum. Obamacare does not do what it promised because it was passed without bipartisan support, and it was founded on an faulty assumption that insurance companies would compete to contain healthcare costs - and why would they possibly do that when they are guaranteed a profit regardless of what actual health care their policies provide?

To fix the law, we'd have to remove the faulty premise. However a minority of the gop wants to remove the taxes and what additional treatment is now offered. A maj of the gop doesn't want to remove the treatment but they don't have enough gop votes to remove the faulty premise AND keep the taxes and treatment.

So the only possible solution is a bipartisan compromise, but the gop has declared that to be not a possible option.

ya got nothing to be smiling about

Really? I beg to differ. I can't stop laughing at the Left! It's starting to hurt!!!

funny-cat-laughing-so-hard-6722.jpg

Oh! The pain! Please stop! Don't worry. The GOP will get there! 30 days into his new Administration, you were already asking where the wall was! Rome wasn't built in a day and it will take 8 years to undo all the harm of 8 years of Obama.

Then they should survive a primary yes?
Maybe, maybe not. It's just a non partisan observation on my part based on the fact that the elimination of preexisting conditions and the expansion of Medicaid are the two most popular aspects of Obamacare, taking those away will most likely result in a major voter backlash. Granted I don't own a crystal ball and what I'm predicting is nothing more than a possibility but given the popularity of both those aspects of the ACA it has a high probability of becoming a reality.

It's a perfect partisan conundrum. Obamacare does not do what it promised because it was passed without bipartisan support, and it was founded on an faulty assumption that insurance companies would compete to contain healthcare costs - and why would they possibly do that when they are guaranteed a profit regardless of what actual health care their policies provide?

To fix the law, we'd have to remove the faulty premise. However a minority of the gop wants to remove the taxes and what additional treatment is now offered. A maj of the gop doesn't want to remove the treatment but they don't have enough gop votes to remove the faulty premise AND keep the taxes and treatment.

So the only possible solution is a bipartisan compromise, but the gop has declared that to be not a possible option.

That is a gross mis-statement of Obamacare's promises and all the various mechanisms that are in the law to achieve them.

Obamacare has been a huge win for Rep's. Dem's passed it then lost the House, Senate, and White House. Dem's in congress bitched at Obama, forced him to go on national tv and take the blame for it after Dem constituents at home ripped them a new one for passing it. They lost their elections anyway. Obamacare the gift that keeps on giving :eusa_dance:

Obamacare has been a huge win for Rep's. Dem's passed it then lost the House, Senate, and White House. Dem's in congress bitched at Obama, forced him to go on national tv and take the blame for it after Dem constituents at home ripped them a new one for passing it. They lost their elections anyway. Obamacare the gift that keeps on giving :eusa_dance:

Yes, Republican rhetoric on Obamacare was good for them, but it wasn't good for America. And where Republicans are now is between a rock and a hard place, because all that political rhetoric was so far out of step with realities of actually improving healthcare system.

Yes, Republican rhetoric on Obamacare was good for them - it wasn't good for America.

Why didn't more Dem's run on Obamacare during their elections? Why didn't voters re-elect Dem's in droves as thanks for Obamacare? That turd of a bill destroyed the Democratic party costing them over 50 seats in the House alone, the Senate, and the White House its hilarious. Go ahead OWN Obamacare 100%. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, Republican rhetoric on Obamacare was good for them - it wasn't good for America.

Why didn't more Dem's run on Obamacare during their elections? Why didn't voters re-elect Dem's in droves as thanks for Obamacare? That turd of a bill destroyed the Democratic party costing them over 50 seats in the House alone, the Senate, and the White House its hilarious. Go ahead OWN Obamacare 100%. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Obama (a root word in Obamacare) ran on it and won himself a second term. Funny how that escaped your thinking.

Recently Obamacare actually became popular with about 55% support from Americans (no small thanks to Republicans and Trump getting caught with their pants down when it came to actually coming up with a palatable alternative.)

Lets get real. Every time Trump tries to talk there is something silly and soon-to-be-proven-false to smile about.

latest
Actually anything anyone says can be made fun of if you're willing to lie.

It's direct, Beautiful quote. Where is the lie?
Because you're jumping the gun abit.

My understanding was he was talking about the August recess. This is July. :slap:

Its surviving and all the GOP needs to do is say we are going to continue with the ACA and all the Ins companies would rush in to seize territory. But no the GOP has been bad mouthing it from day 1 and trying to repeal it. Also expand Medicaid in every state and that includes the GOP ones. Next we will go for universal healthcare, but mark my words, like prophecy, like God told me, the Dems will have healthcare available for all, not er care.

You believe Trump is a hardcore conservative? Lol! A sucker born every minute.

latest
Actually anything anyone says can be made fun of if you're willing to lie.

It's direct, Beautiful quote. Where is the lie?
Because you're jumping the gun abit.

My understanding was he was talking about the August recess. This is July. :slap:

And you seriously think that even if they do pass something it will be Beautiful?

let me explain to you how the world works - IT WILL NOT BE BEAUTIFUL.

This is not some fucking fairy tale that underdeveloped Trumpster minds seem to reside in - this is a complicated, messy reality of healthcare reforming where inescapably there will be winners and losers with a side of failure and unintended consequences to go along with whatever success the law may ultimately have.

It is for those reasons it's tough not to smile when Trump speaks, like the way you smile at silly children.

Last edited:
You believe Trump is a hardcore conservative? Lol! A sucker born every minute.
Reading challenges? I said "and the hard core right" never said Trump was hard core right. Guess you have challenges with those partisan blinders of yours.

Forum List

Back