Wisconsin Judge Rules Ballot Drop Boxes Used in 2020 Election Were Illegal

Are you telling me they did not know these changes had to go through the state legislature? Try again.
I don’t know what they knew. I know that the ruling didn’t come until AFTER the election and that you want to use it to take away the votes of citizens who did nothing wrong.

That’s not right and no one in the right mind would think that’s what should happen.

Another source. Hit it Otis. :auiqs.jpg:

Likewise, Wisconsin law provides that no person “may receive a ballot from or give a ballot to a person other than the election official in charge.” This, the plaintiffs argued, is a clear prohibition on ballot harvesting, the practice of third parties collecting absentee ballots from voters.

Despite this, the Wisconsin Elections Commission sent a memo to municipal clerks ahead of the 2020 election indicating that “a family member or another person may also return the ballot on behalf of the voter” and that ballots could be returned in drop boxes instead of in person at the clerk’s office.

Are you telling me election officials did not know the law that only the legislature can change? Bullshit and planned fraud.

I don’t know what they knew. I know that the ruling didn’t come until AFTER the election and that you want to use it to take away the votes of citizens who did nothing wrong.

That’s not right and no one in the right mind would think that’s what should happen.
We cannot verify those votes if they were received illegally. Therefore the state fucked up and like usual the people pay the price. Those votes are invalid.

You are saying that we know it was illegal but not to do a thing about it? That is stupid. The election was stolen.

So how about having supervised ballot boxes and let people vote...

This is another anti voter rule... The GOP don't want the people to vote, they are trying everything to stop the people being heard...

GOP shows that they are afraid of the people...

Here's an idea, how about we just use the rules that got maobama elected, twice. Or are you commies admitting you can win under those rules any more?

We cannot verify those votes if they were received illegally. Therefore the state fucked up and like usual the people pay the price. Those votes are invalid.

You are saying that we know it was illegal but not to do a thing about it? That is stupid. The election was stolen.
There’s no difference in verifying a vote in a drop box as in the mail, which is perfectly legal.

You are just looking for an excuse to take away the votes of people you think voted wrong.

I’m not saying to not do anything about it. If the court rules against them, don’t have them next election. That’s it.

There’s no difference in verifying a vote in a drop box as in the mail, which is perfectly legal.

You are just looking for an excuse to take away the votes of people you think voted wrong.

I’m not saying to not do anything about it. If the court rules against them, don’t have them next election. That’s it.
The law says different. What part of that can't you comprehend?

{...
After hearing three hours of arguments, Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren determined state law allows absentee ballots to be returned in person or by mail — but not in a ballot drop box.
"It's all good and nice, but there's no authority to do it," Bohren said of the use of drop boxes.
...}

So the judge is NOT saying there was any voter fraud involved.
He is not saying ballots were not being turned in and counted.

And personally I think the judge is wrong.
If the same security is applied to the drop boxes as is given to ballot boxes at polling places, then these drop boxes are just a convenience for voters, so they do not have to travel as far.
I would only be wrong if the mail in ballot boxes at polling stations had higher security, such as checking ID, that the remote drop box did not have.

So a judge ruling according to state law, is wrong? Only in commie lala land.

The law says different. What part of that can't you comprehend?
The law says what? There’s no law that says you can take away people’s votes who didn’t do anything wrong.

This isn’t about vote security. It’s about changing the rules after the election to benefit yourself.

The judge's ruling will be appealed and overturned.

Only eight states—Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington state—have explicit language about ballot drop boxes written into their laws. However, many more states provide ballot drop boxes or otherwise permit counties and other election officials to place ballot drop boxes for voters to use. All told, 40 states (and Washington, D.C.) will have ballot drop boxes available in one or more locations in 2020, while just 10 states will not have drop boxes.

And? WI has different laws. Those laws were upheld, deal with it.

The law says what? There’s no law that says you can take away people’s votes who didn’t do anything wrong.

This isn’t about vote security. It’s about changing the rules after the election to benefit yourself.
You have a moot point. The law was broken, period.

If these drop boxes were placed in the larger cities then obviously they were filled with ballots for Biden. And since this judgement makes those ballots fraudulent, those votes for Biden should be thrown out.

Lefties, lets have the anecdotes of black people who want to vote, but are not allowed because of PUB LAWS.

LIST THEM.

You have a moot point. The law was broken, period.
The point is that you are trying to use it as an excuse to take away the rights of people to vote in the election.

Not ever going to happen because it’s wrong.

The point is that you are trying to use it as an excuse to take away the rights of people to vote in the election.

Not ever going to happen because it’s wrong.
The point is they broke the lw by setting up those drop boxes without the legislatures approval. They knowingly abetted the obvious fraud. They should be held accountable.

The point is they broke the lw by setting up those drop boxes without the legislatures approval. They knowingly abetted the obvious fraud. They should be held accountable.
So you no longer want citizen’s votes to be disregarded? That’s progress I guess.

Forum List

Back