Wisconsin Judge Rules Ballot Drop Boxes Used in 2020 Election Were Illegal

The point is that you are trying to use it as an excuse to take away the rights of people to vote in the election.

Not ever going to happen because it’s wrong.
You are trying to justify breaking the law. That does not work. The election was an illegal clusterfuck in every swing state. More comes out every day. Biden is illegitimate..

Actually, it is not fraud. The voters followed the rules they were given. The fact the rule has now been changed does not mean you can go back and disenfranchise voters who followed the rules they were given.

And I am still waiting for you to tell the board how you will determine which ballots came via the drop boxes....I am happy to wait for your answer

The rules existed at the time of the election, they aren't being changed, just enforced going forward.

Last edited:
You are trying to justify breaking the law. That does not work. The election was an illegal clusterfuck in every swing state. More comes out every day. Biden is illegitimate..
I’m not justifying any law breaking. I’m just trying to prevent some assholes from taking away the votes of citizens who did nothing wrong.

The objection to ballot drop boxes is merely technical. It’s like passing a law that you have to sign ballots with a blue pen and throwing out everything with black ink. It’s meaningless other than to give an opportunity to the jerks who want to disregard the votes from people who they think voted wrong.

I’m not justifying any law breaking. I’m just trying to prevent some assholes from taking away the votes of citizens who did nothing wrong.

The objection to ballot drop boxes is merely technical. It’s like passing a law that you have to sign ballots with a blue pen and throwing out everything with black ink. It’s meaningless other than to give an opportunity to the jerks who want to disregard the votes from people who they think voted wrong.
Yes you are. The people are not at fault, the state is. It still invalidates those votes.

The rules existed at the time of the election, they aren't being changed, just enforce going forward.

And the people that used the drop boxes did so in good faith based on what they were told. Thus it would be wrong to disenfranchise them even if there were some way to tell which ballots came from the drop boxes, which there is not

The posts that came from a blog? Try again. They carry no legal weight.
You really are retarded.

40 states have been using ballot drop boxes for decades, even though only 8 have explicit laws allowing them.

You retards think this was some special case just to beat Trump because you are shown very carefully framed stories. Your propagandists depend on your everlasting ignorance.

I bet even your own state has been using drop boxes for decades without an explicit law allowing them.

Goddam kid, you are really really stupid. And unbelievably credulous. You must have a dozen holes in your head.

The only reason you want any votes invalidated is because they didn’t vote for Trump.
You or I have no idea who the votes were for, do wee? Sounds like you know they were for Biden. Invalidating all of them solves that problem. Let the voters sue the state and have the people responsible held accountable.

You really are retarded.

40 states have been using ballot drop boxes for decades, even though only 8 have explicit laws allowing them.

You retards think this was some special case just to beat Trump because you are shown very carefully framed stories. Your propagandists depend on your everlasting ignorance.

I bet even your own state has been using drop boxes for decades without an explicit law allowing them.

Goddam kid, you are really really stupid. And unbelievably credulous. You must have a dozen holes in your head.
The law was broken. It was knowingly broken. You are the retard.

Actually, it is not fraud. The voters followed the rules they were given. The fact the rule has now been changed does not mean you can go back and disenfranchise voters who followed the rules they were given.

And I am still waiting for you to tell the board how you will determine which ballots came via the drop boxes....I am happy to wait for your answer
while i can't separate the ballots at this point, we can damn sure prosecute anyone who may have broken laws. do that and move on. about all we can do really.

while i can't separate the ballots at this point, we can damn sure prosecute anyone who may have broken laws. do that and move on. about all we can do really.

So everyone that voted by using a drop box should be prosecuted, is that what you are saying?

i shouldn't have to object to a ballot drop box that by definition was already illegal. while we can't separate the votes at this point, we can prosecute those who went around or broke the law.

do that and it will discourage people from breaking the law again.

So everyone that voted by using a drop box should be prosecuted, is that what you are saying?
no that's not what i said and no i won't play your games.

anyone who setup those boxes - IF ILLEGAL - prosecute and move on.

Forum List

Back